Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com Empty
PostSubject: WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com   WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com 1352861583

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2012/12/wwe-diva-eve-torres-makeup-routine.html

Before entering the ring, WWE wrestlers are doused in self-tanner, perfectly coifed, and layered inch-deep in HD foundation—and that's just the dudes. The WWE Divas have an exaggerated femininity, performing while wearing Nicki Minaj lashes and beauty-pageant hair. We recently sat down with reigning WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres, who, incidentally, wears less makeup and acts a lot nicer off the mat. "I'm a really evil person on TV!" she admits with laugh. "It's way more fun to be the bad guy." We asked Torres about dolling up to throw down.

The Divas have such a hyperfeminine look that seems to contrast with the brutality of the sport. "Yes! That's actually what drew me to it to begin with—the idea that you can combine femininity and sexiness with butt-kicking and being a powerful, strong woman. I think that's why the Divas are a popular part of WWE."

What makeup do you wear in the ring?
"For our televised events, we have a makeup artist, and they'll always use some sort of HD foundation. But for live, non-televised events, I do my own makeup, and I use a brand called Graphtobian. It's still stage makeup but it's like the lightest, best coverage. We do a full face. And obviously this comes with the territory—a lot of bronzer and self-tanner, too. Everything is amped up, a little darker. We have 10,000,15,000 people in these arenas and one ring in the middle. Everything is more over-the-top."

Do you immediately take your makeup off after a match?
"Yes, I'll definitely use a Yes to Cucumbers face wipe and make sure I bring good moisturizer to use after that. When I get home at night, then it's time for the real cleansing deal. I go to town either with the Clarisonic or ProActiv. Between the sweating and the full stage makeup and all of the stuff on the mat, like other people's sweatiness...."

You have a nice manicure now. Is that going to be destroyed after your fight?
"I always keep a good manicure because these are acrylics. They're the safest because your real nails are actually sharper than acrylics."

Have you ever lost one in the ring?
"No, but I have very strong nail beds. We have a lot of little casualties like that, though. But it beats the big stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com   WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 1:29 am

That's a pretty pic. I was hoping they would ask her about her hair. interesting interview.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com   WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 4:11 am

I don't think that picture is from allure I just found a nice picture of her as champion [it was new to me too].

I also wish she talked about more stuff but it was a different interview because I don't recall anyone asking her these sorts of questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com   WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Diva Eve Torres Talks Makeup, Nails, etc With Allure.com
Page 1 of 1