Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Blogs: Steve Austin & Foley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jim Ross Blogs: Steve Austin & Foley  Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blogs: Steve Austin & Foley    Jim Ross Blogs: Steve Austin & Foley  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:11 am

About Steve Austin appearing on Raw on 12/27: To the best of my knowledge, Steve Austin has not been officially scheduled to appear on an upcoming Raw as has been reported elsewhere. Steve is preparing to film another movie in Vancouver soon that will take him into December. At that time I assume he will head to his Texas ranch for some R&R and to celebrate the holidays. Jan and I hope to visit Steve and his crew at the Broken Skull Ranch in late December or early January. BTW Steve's latest movie Hunt to Kill is out next week on DVD and it's a cool, kick ass movie that I really enjoyed. I think that you will too especially if you like to see Stone Cold kick the bad guy's butt. Good storyline/script that makes for some stout action/adventure.

On Mick Foley's new book: Mick Foley has written yet another entertaining book, 'Countdown to Lockdown.' It's available now and I really enjoyed it. I thought Mick really overachieved on his latest literary efforts based on what I perceived the book to be about before reading it. Mick is a genius at engaging his audience and I have actually read 'Countdown' twice. It will be fun to see Mick on HLN Friday night with the talented and funny Joy Behar. Some day it would be great to possibly have Mick as a panelist on the Legends of Wrestling Roundtable discussions.
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blogs: Steve Austin & Foley
Page 1 of 1