Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE  Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE    Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE  EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

On Oliver Humperdink: "Best wishes go out to former wrestling manager Sir Oliver Humperdink who is apparently battling kidney cancer. Hump was a great mouthpiece in the 70's-80's and we got to know each other way back in the day. Hump's team of the original Hollywood Blondes of Jerry Brown and Buddy Roberts was one of the most underrated tag teams I ever saw. Great wrestling villains with a manager that could tell their story and be a factor at ringside. God Bless Hump and keep him in your prayers."

On Showing Up at AXXESS: "I will be with King at a THQ appearance at WM27 Fan AXXESS on Friday night of WM27 week which is the night before HBK is inducted into the WWE HOF. I am slated to also have appearances at AXXESS on Saturday during the day and on Sunday morning. When I get conformation of the exact times I will let every one know and hope to see you in Atlanta."

On CM Punk: "Is there a better wrestling villain on TV these days than CM Punk? Arguable question but for my sauce, Punk is right there at the top of the heap with a handful of his peers."

On Steve Austin Hosting Tough Enough: "Steve Austin is very excited about hosting the new season of Tough Enough. It will be interesting to see how much star power and expertise is put in place when the training staff is announced. My instincts say that Austin will have a strong team to help him with the trainees. This will be a great opportunity for Stone Cold to be Stone Cold and to re-engage his many fans on a weekly TV series of which I have great expectations for and will be watching and DVR'ing every week. I do not know the status of Tough Enough airing outside the USA for those that are asking."
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE    Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE  EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

Punk isn't only the best heel in the business, but he's one of the absolute best all-around performers.

Great ring psychology. A boatload of charisma. Great mat ability, as well as the ability and agility to perform stunts from the ropes. He is a wizard on the mic.

He may very well be the best in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE    Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE  EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

There's no question that Punk is talented but I wish he had more equals to play off of, put those skills to the test.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE    Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE  EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 10:00 pm

That's nice he praised Punk.

Austin as TE host will be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE    Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blogs: AXXESS, CM Punk, Steve Austin/WWE
Page 1 of 1