Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?

Go down 
+2
Did You Miss Her?
Paul Wyatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 1:58 pm

They talked so much about how much control you were going to have over the entire universe and there are things that are limited. You can't move championships from show to show, brand-exclusive. You can only defend championship at ppvs in universe mode which is very annoying for me because I have no interest in the unlocked titles that you're able to defend at any time. Another don of a bitch thing is the inability to vacate championship. Total control my ass, THQ; fuck you! Shit is almost super easy on legend difficulty. Lay in a few hard hits and strong grapples, the fuckin' match is over. Wassup wit dat?! I'll admit, I'm already getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 2:17 pm

U ain't the only one~ The Move sets also suck this year, so much shit is messing, and the selection for the 16 quick grapples SUCK! I hate it. I've had the game for a few weeks and I wish I would have gotten Fallout :New Vega instead. I hate the outside interference too, Mike Knox hit me with a chair, so I hit him back and got DQed, that pissed me off!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 3:09 pm

you can defend championships on regular shows, NCD

just not the diva titles......and the world titles i think..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 3:34 pm

The Bizarre One wrote:
They talked so much about how much control you were going to have over the entire universe and there are things that are limited. You can't move championships from show to show, brand-exclusive. You can only defend championship at ppvs in universe mode which is very annoying for me because I have no interest in the unlocked titles that you're able to defend at any time. Another don of a bitch thing is the inability to vacate championship. Total control my ass, THQ; fuck you! Shit is almost super easy on legend difficulty. Lay in a few hard hits and strong grapples, the fuckin' match is over. Wassup wit dat?! I'll admit, I'm already getting bored.

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/videogames-f58/a-tip-on-how-to-defend-titles-on-nonppv-days-in-wwe-universe-mode-t24028.htm

im pretty sure you can defend the midcard belts on different shows, so theres your brand switch for titles
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Dead wrote:
The Bizarre One wrote:

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/videogames-f58/a-tip-on-how-to-defend-titles-on-nonppv-days-in-wwe-universe-mode-t24028.htm

im pretty sure you can defend the midcard belts on different shows, so theres your brand switch for titles
No, what I mean is switch the the championship from brand x to brand y

Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

"Rated X Property" wrote:
U ain't the only one~ The Move sets also suck this year, so much shit is messing, and the selection for the 16 quick grapples SUCK! I hate it. I've had the game for a few weeks and I wish I would have gotten Fallout :New Vega instead. I hate the outside interference too, Mike Knox hit me with a chair, so I hit him back and got DQed, that pissed me off!

Lmao @ the interference

Fortunately, you can edit the moveset, but ATM, I don't feel like doing that shit; it'd be nice to just play.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

The Bizarre One wrote:
Dead wrote:
The Bizarre One wrote:

No, what I mean is switch the the championship from brand x to brand y

Thanks for the link.

i know what you meant, but i guess in keeping it as realistic as possible you cant do anything drastic.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

The thing is that we all know the belts do move, so it kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 6:30 pm

how the hell did you get DQed? probably because you used a chair... MVP tried to interfere in one of my matches but i hit him with the Emerald Fusion (Scott's finisher) and then sent his ass packing...i didnt get DQed for it either. Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? 79573
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

I like how you can have midcard belts on guys from different brands (meaning SD and RAW) and the ranking list still reflects the belt's rankings as those from the belt's home brand. LOL and the fact Universe doesn't recognize the unlockable belts with their own ranking system is bullshit....

Universe has some Skynet AI, I strongly believe.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

how the hell did you get DQed? probably because you used a chair... MVP tried to interfere in one of my matches but i hit him with the Emerald Fusion (Scott's finisher) and then sent his ass packing...i didnt get DQed for it either. Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? 79573

Hell I don't know how it happened, but after he hit me, he dropped the chair and tried to stomp me, I reversed it then grabbed the chair and hit him with it, then the ref stopped the match and I was DQ'd. Another thing I noticed is that for some strange reason the Universe feels Star should be the ultimate uber bitch, she's a super heel. Since I've started playing with her, I've never seen her entrance, whenever she has a match she usually attacks her opponent during their entrance or she'll come from the crowd, and Michelle McCool is obsessed with her, she comes out during ALL of my matches. At the end of all my matches she comes out and stands on the ramp looking stupid.

Oh and My guy Tank is the World Champ, but he NEVER appears on any of the shows, he might pop up once every 6 ppvs. I take it the universe doesn't like him that much.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

there's a few of my heels that do that run-in bs. Morrison & R-truth ALWAYS jump their opponenets from behind..as does NCD.

Mintz is obsessed with my CAW self...she comes out to all my matches lol. she's also obsessed with Mia..my uber babyface smile Venom is obsessed with Lauren since i have debuted Lauren on Raw lol

many of my champs dont get scheduled for matches and i have to make the match myself to make sure they get tv time...or else you'd never see VLG or anyone lol.

Universe is crappy lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:33 pm

I completely agree, Jordan.

Tank, have you set up a custom match with your caw in universe? After you set up a match a rivalry is born.
lol @ me doing run-ins/sneak attacks
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

yes NCD you are one evil dude...you even ran up on VLG after 2 of his matches. he won and was celebrating and both times you came running down the ramp and hit him from behind with a lead pipe.

NCD is EVIL!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:38 pm

Tank does have a rival, and every week there's a No.1 Contenders match for his title, but there's NEVER a title match. My caw is going to be the longest reigning champ in history and all because he NEVER gets the chance to defend the title. Tank has been feuding with Jack Swagger since I put him on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:40 pm

no even on PPVs?

you automatically get a title match at the ppv.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
no even on PPVs?

you automatically get a title match at the ppv.

He shows up every other ppv.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:09 pm

Lmfao Epic. Will you let him surpass Hogan's record of four years with the belt?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

or Bruno Sammartino, who had it for eight years???

I got bored after one year of the Planet Jordan Era with the World Heavyweight Championship, too much domination lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:12 pm

Oh, yes, that title reign is easily forgotten because Bruno came before the era of entertainment. His era was plain ole' rasslin'.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:51 am

I'm going for Moolah's 28 year record lol.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:29 am

My characters are always getting attack in the intro on their debut match. What did I ever do to you?

I know she has emotional problems but Demi Lovato attacked Selena Gomez in a Ironman match with Melina. I beat her 16-0 anyways.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:26 am

maybe Demi lovato is jealous lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:32 am

you actually created them? *facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:05 pm

Yes. Yes I did.

Well it was on my friends PS3. He wanted me to make them.

They came out pretty badass.

Selena does a 720 Chokeslam off the corner! It looks like a falling leaf.

I beat Eve with no finishers or specials. The replay was just the pin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?   Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with this year's SVR?
Page 1 of 1