Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+23
Mia
Venom
#WeWantTaryn
perceval
pokemon fan
Did You Miss Her?
TornadoDDT
Keymaster
Shimmer Mark
Starship Pain
тrαv
Paul Wyatt
REIGNBOW
Chloe
morris2202
King Silva
StratusScherzinger
Blue Ryder
Eric
eb
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
X
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 6:13 am

The FACT that Natalya is STILL involved with LayCool remains clear she will drop the gold back to them.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 5:39 pm

goodbye LEGIT champ Nattie

Hello TRANSITIONAL champ Nattie

cause clearly that's all WWE wants her to be...a place filler.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

^
One of the reasons I've not cared much for her reign.

Ahalayv... tfCmdd. Curious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 10:32 pm

How the hell is Natalya gonna be a transitional champion just because she's still feuding with LayCool? They have to get their rematch you know...

Here's the tribute to the troops spoilers. Melina works as a heel!

Natalya, Kelly Kelly & The Bella Twins def. Lay-Cool, Alicia Fox and Melina. Melina worked as a heel in this match. Kelly Kelly picked up the victory.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 11:11 pm

Because Nattie vs LayCool isnt even the real feud

Beth is the #1 face in that feud and Nattie is playing 2nd fiddle. if she didnt have a legit contender and she's just hanging around Beth for protection..she's basically going to be a boring transistional champ. A place filler till Beth gets gold.

so far her reign has been a bit lackluster anyway....the nattie/LayCool spark died long before she won the belt which was WWE's first mistake. they dragged the feud out too long before giving her gold.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 11:43 pm

They built Nattie up quite a lot for her just to be a transitional champion. They could've easily just kept Melina as the top face but they chose Nattie. LayCool will get their rematch at TLC then Nattie moves on to Melina & LayCool continue to feud with Beth.

Nattie's reign will pick up, right after LayCool get their rematch.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:24 am

they built alicia up nicely too...gave her mic time and all

then Wonder Woman comes and kills her credibility in 13 days..

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:32 am

Lol...and we've already established why that happened, because of the unification match. This is totally different than what they're doing with Nattie since they actually built her up for months & she's still been looking strong.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:34 am

no matter how you look at it..Alicia was nothing more than a transitional champ...and she always will be

build up doesnt really matter. Nattie could be built up like a queen but if wwe thinks they got no contenders for her once she has the belt..she'll just float around till she drops it...no real feuds or purpose or direction. that's what i fear for her. she'll just hang around beth..no real direction then before you know it she has a title match and loses it. and her whole run will be a dunno moment.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:54 am

What are you on about? She'll be feuding with Melina soon...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 1:05 am

Kelly as diva of the year? rofl

Queen Mintz wrote:
What are you on about? She'll be feuding with Melina soon...

in my earlier post i said "if she didnt have a legit contender and she's just hanging around Beth for protection..she's basically going to be a boring transistional champ. A place filler till Beth gets gold."

but i guess you missed that so i gave my reasosn why she would be a transitional champ if they didnt have a contender for her..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 1:55 am

But they do have a contender for her & she won't be a transitional champion so you guys can calm down. She's getting the push she deserves & it will continue

If she was filler they would've just had her lose at Survivor Series & LayCool would've feuded with Beth for the title but they obviously wanted to give Natalya a run with it & they made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 1:59 am

I don't think Natalya will be a transitional champ.

Sure she will probably lose it to Beth but I don't think that will happen for a while so in the meantime I expect her to defend against LayCool, Melina, Maryse, and probably Alicia.

Then Beth.

She does need to get a new challenger though but it looks like they already are making it Melina so that is something new and exciting.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 2:52 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
But they do have a contender for her & she won't be a transitional champion so you guys can calm down. She's getting the push she deserves & it will continue

If she was filler they would've just had her lose at Survivor Series & LayCool would've feuded with Beth for the title but they obviously wanted to give Natalya a run with it & they made the right decision.

no one's worked up so no need to tell anyone to calm down. you came in and wanted to turn this into a debate...

and her feud with LayCool is filler. it's just something for her to do while wwe slowly turns melina heel. but the REAL fued of the moment is Beth vs LayCool.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:12 am

I didn't come in here trying to turn anything into a debate. I came in here with my opinion just like all of you, but of course I get attacked when I say my opinion.

Also, if you thought I was trying to debate then you could've actually not said anything so you just made this whole thing drag on just for competition but as usual I get blamed for it. I forgot I wasn't allowed to express my opinion but it's okay, after Keri's game I'll be gone anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:17 am

no need to play victim

*reviews the posts*

yeah i dont see anyone attacking you WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 79573

but Nattie's current position is just the back up girl for Beth who is the lady of the moment...she's here to get her revenge on LayCool..then of course get her belt back.

if Beth and LayCool werent around. Nattie would be doing what she's been doing on Raw except in a worse position..filler matches here and there with no contenders..thus making her look like a transitional champ. Until her and Melina get this "impending" feud going she's merely going to be a transitional champion to me. Because she's got no ground to stand on now that Beth is back. Beth can handle LayCool by herself...but Nattie has the belt so she's kinda shoved into that picture so that WWE can make her seem important. She's got nothing else really going for her right now except that gold.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:24 am

I actually like her & Beth together. If LayCool & Beth weren't around they would've already turned Melina heel to give Natalya someone to feud with & as you can see with the spoilers Melina's slow turn will most likely be a fast turn with her turning Monday more than likely.

Her reign will definitely pick up, sometimes we just have to be patient. I hate how some wrestling fans want something to happen so bad then when it does they complain about it. She's got the gold, she's got the push, & she will have a great feud very soon.

I actually won't be surprised to see Melina get the belt in a couple months or even at Mania if they decide to do a good women's match then Melina goes on to feud with Beth.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:30 am

I dont mind her and Beth but i would love for them to produce any other pair of divas as heels.

or break LayCool up finally.

Nattie vs LayCool got boring for me by the 2nd time they had a title match though. At that point i just didnt care. Nattie winning was a nice surprise but it was more relief than celebration...cause i figured WWE would finally try to put an end to this played out feud.

i just hope this Melina heel turn doesnt drag out too long. Nattie needs fresh meat and sadly Alicia is back in jobbersville for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:34 am

I definitely agree with you about LayCool. Did you notice how peaceful it was when they weren't on Raw? Then they show up & take over once again. They honestly should've just had the rematch the next night on Raw then started the Melina heel turn. It'll all be over in a week so hopefully that week goes by fast
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:39 am

I was enjoying Raw without Michael Cole and normally I get a few chuckles out of LayCool on the mic. But this week the spark wasnt there at all. I just wanted them to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:45 am

I wanted to focus more on the match but the camera kept showing them which annoyed me
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 3:51 am

I find it funny how a few years ago Jerry would mark out for all the divas, even the heels and how much he loved them, but now he gives Laycool shit haha.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 5:45 am

He's transformed from the perverted ex-wrestler to the somewhat grumpy old man.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 6:50 am

Natalya, Kelly Kelly & The Bella Twins def. Lay-Cool, Alicia Fox and Melina. Melina worked as a heel in this match. Kelly Kelly picked up the victory.

Judging by these spoilers, we can probably expect WWE to make Melina’s heel turn permanent on Raw this coming Monday. This show will air 6 days later.

Source: diva-dirt.com

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 7:12 am

^ Might want to add a spoiler just in case..

Not like most don't know that she is on that route but still it would be nice.

And I liked LayCool's commentary.

Layla is so funny.

That's why I have her funniest line as my humor!

She sure told Natalya off but I guess she paid the next night! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 2:35 am

12/17/10:

http://www.pwmania.com/artman/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-taping-results-for-december-17-2010

Kelly Kelly and Drew McIntyre are in the back. Drew is hitting on Kelly Kelly, then Kaitlyn interrupts. [if this even counts.. lol]

Lay-Cool promo time. They try to call off the tables match, then Natalya and Beth Phoenix come out with a table gift wrapped like Christmas present. After typical back and forth banter, Beth unwraps the table and it’s pink with a painting of Lay-Cool looking like a couple of witches. Catfight ensues with Beth and Natalya trying to suplex Layla through the table, but Michelle saves her.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:49 am

I suppose LayCool are going to win the match on Sunday then..

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 1:58 am

I don't know..

I am happy either way really but LayCool winning with help by Melina would be a little better since it also further establishes Melina v Natalya.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 10:06 am

Laycool should not be winning altogether. Its about time they were on the losing end of the fued and the other person can move on WITH THE TITLE, without them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 8:20 pm

This is sorta diva new:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/12/17/new-fcw-divas-champion-crowned/

Former Queen of FCW, AJ defeated Naomi to become the new FCW Divas Champion at last night’s taping.

The match will air in January.
The episode will also see Shaul Guerrero’s television debut for the company.
So does this change anything with AJ and Naomi possibly being called up?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:34 pm

Superstars this Thursday results:

Spoilers for tomorrow night’s Superstars:

Beth Phoenix & Kelly Kelly def. Lay-Cool
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 6:11 pm

Laycool are on a losing streak. lol.

Kelly Kelly Rolling Eyes

I want to see some Gail so badly.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 7:27 pm

^ I know but whatever!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

dunno

sounds boring
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:38 am

Dec 31st SD Spoilers for the divas:

WWE divas champion Natalya & "The Glamazon" Beth
Phoenix def. Laycool, with beth hitting her finisher for the win. This
match includes a "dry humping" between Layla and Natalya that needs to be seen to be believed...possibly may be edited out for television.

WTF?

Someone from the arena described that so I wonder if it will be edited?
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:21 am

King Silva wrote:
Dec 31st SD Spoilers for the divas:

WWE divas champion Natalya & "The Glamazon" Beth
Phoenix def. Laycool, with beth hitting her finisher for the win. This
match includes a "dry humping" between Layla and Natalya that needs to be seen to be believed...possibly may be edited out for television.

WTF?

Someone from the arena described that so I wonder if it will be edited?

This is from Bragging Rights;
WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Layla-humping-natalya-o

Guess they wanted to re-enact it. lmao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:16 am

they did it on SD once too...so i dont see why it would be edited out now lol
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 5:38 am

But didnt they show it on Superstars, I think Layla and Kelly did the same thing. lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 5:40 am

StratusScherzinger wrote:
But didnt they show it on Superstars, I think Layla and Kelly did the same thing. lol.

yep i saw that match too

i dont think it'll be edited out unless parents complain lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 5:59 am

I didn't think that they did it before but it never made me uncomfortable so no edit should be done plus how would they even do that? Take out the whole submission part of the match?

At least they were not scissoring! Shocked
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:10 am

^^ Lol! That's cause you are a 20 year old, so there's no way you're gonna be uncomfortable with that. hilarious
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:37 am

Even if I was 40 with 2 kids I would not care that is a submission move deal with it!

It's wrestling not porn..
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:47 am

Lol okay mate, it was just a joke Wink
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:48 am

if the edited it..they'd probably reshoot the match and just have Layla never do that move in the first place.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 7:52 am

the match is booked start to finish so its their own fault for it being there
the match itelf although probably good is still hella boring.
WHY is Nattie still facing LayCool?
shouldnt Kaitlyn or Kelly or Rosa bee there instead
hell have it Beth and Kaitlyn win, then have Naomi debut and attack Kaitlyn for winning

at least McCool lost this time
times have changec since last year....LayCool both lose equally now
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 3:02 am

1/7/11 SD Spoilers:

*Michelle McCool pinned Kelly Kelly. LayCool continued to attack Kelly but Drew
McIntyre hit the ring and cleared it to make the save.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 3:23 am

LOL its funny how people are fussing over Layla dry humping Nattie, yet they don't notice when men do bearhugs, or similar like things.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 8:55 am

I just read this when I was reading the comments on DD so I think this should be right:

"another news: beth flirted with vladimir backstage!"

So I guess Beth with Kozlov and her former man Santino with Tamina.

Awkward!
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 1:58 pm

On the one hand I wouldn't mind seeing how good a match Beth can get out of Tamina and Im glad we're not having endless monthes of her and Laycool again but I think she could be used better than this. Also what's going to happen wrestling wise over on SD. If Beths involved with Koslov, then we only have Laycool and Kelly, unless Kaitlyn and Rosa start wrestling, which I can't say I'm ecstatic about!
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 6:08 am

Superstars Spoiler: (13/1/11)

Gail Kim def. Alicia Fox

Source:gailkimsource.com

Am excited for this match smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next