Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Diva Discussion

Go down 
+8
StratusScherzinger
Chloe
Queen Mintz
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
Angelus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Raw Diva Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

Here is where you can talk about the Divas and there wrestling matches if they decide to put one on RAW this week. Discuss what you want to see happen and are you hopeing for diva title to defend tonight vs Melina or hype it up and hope it gets on the Royal Rumble. Have Fun and Discuss.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm

With the Rumble being longer I doubt the divas will make it on the card so I think this will just be a tag match with Melina getting the win over Eve or a Bella and then beat them up allowing Natalya to make the save.

Melina could maybe say afterward that she is cashing in her title shot next week or the Rumble if they really cared..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

I think they are just gonna have Melina get buried honestly.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:20 am

Well, hot damn. Look, dad, it's them divas.

LMAO @ Maryse's WEAK ASS slap to the back of Natalya's hair.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:23 am

This Divas Title Feud is coming off lame.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:24 am

Is, has, and will for an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:26 am

It's sad Eve and Maryse are getting more attention.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:30 am

More Maryse, thank you WWE.

Natalya = transitional champion
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:21 am

Why was Melina & Eve out there? I missed most of the match, so I'm confused as to why they were there.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:47 am

to commentate and build feuds but it seems more focused was put on Maryse and Eve than our champion, Natalya and Melina...

sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:51 am

Melina was out there because she's the #1 contender yet she didn't say anything and Eve was out there for no good reason and made herself look like an even bigger fool when she pushed Maryse out of nowhere then ran from her. What an idiot.

No buildup at all to the feud tonight. I was expecting Melina to be on commentary ALONE and explain her actions but instead Eve was doing all the talking. I'm just fed up yet again. First two weeks of the feud were good but now it's just sucking once again and the attention was definitely on Eve and Maryse more tonight.

The divas title match will most likely be announced for the rumble on next weeks show after Melina defeats Eve in a minute match. Natalya will probably retain and face LayCool yet again and Michelle will get the belt once again or they'll have Melina win the belt and end up jobbing to Eve a few months later. Either way the booking sucks on Raw as usual and I'm left disappointed. Just put the belt on Eve since they treat their women with talent like shit. Let her stink up the division even more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:53 am

I think that seems where they are going it looked like Eve was the number one contender instead of Melina. I mean they seemed to be focusing on Eve beating Melina.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:55 am

They're just in love with Eve for some reason and I don't know why. The girl isn't even hot, isn't charismatic, and she's not that good of a wrestler. I would rather Natalya retain at the rumble than see Melina job to Steve
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:56 am

I think they might do a 3 way match something.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:58 am

I dunno. I think it'll still be Melina/Natalya. Sometimes they just need something for Eve to do. They just HAVE to put her on tv when she's not needed. If Eve gets put in that match it'll be even worse. Give Melina/Natalya 5 minutes and they'll be good, put Eve in there and the match will suck
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:00 am

I felt bad for Melina on RAW. I mean it was dumb for them to have her out there and not even talk or anything.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:04 am

Melina should've hauled off and slapped Eve and then beat her up outside the ring and then left...

that's what i was expecting, anyway..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:05 am

I thought Melina would attack eve and Nattie would make the save. Instead they turned her into a mute.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:06 am

The Big Shamrock wrote:
I thought Melina would attack eve and Nattie would make the save. Instead they turned her into a mute.

yeah pretty much what i thought was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:26 am

I figure Awesome Kong push is probably coming.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:35 am

Thats what I thought would happen too. It just didn't make any sense to me. They'd tell Melina not to talk, but they let Eve talk and they let LayCool talk for frickin minutes. I just want a frickin explanation for why Melina turned heel. Is that so frickin hard for them to come up with a few words on why she frickin did that to Natalya? Geez! Frick frick frick!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:51 am

I think they should turn Morrison Heel and make them a group again. I wanted to see Melina put a beatdown on the bellas backstage.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:40 am

I'm guessing triple threat but I would like Melina to get a title shot next week and lose and then somehow they just make it a triple threat..

Makes little sense but whatever!
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:42 am

Very random. I really don't see the logic of why Eve was down there and Melina hardly said anything or got involved at all. I'm wondering if they turn the match into a triple threat or 4 person match as they seem completely bored with Natalya vs Melina.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 5:31 am

Had there been any form of interaction between Natalya and Melina after the match, I wouldnt have had a problem with Melina not talking at all, I still remember in 2002 that Victoria did not utter a single word whilst on commentary but after the match, had a huge brawl with Trish. Unfortunately, there was nothing whatsoever between Melina and Natalya, Natalya did not even look at her Rolling Eyes

And Eve, omg just shut up, does she even realise how stupid she sounds, and she almost never finishes a sentence properly, leaving it hanging. stupid stupid stupid, and what's with the shove??! Her being out there is just plain stupid.

And this is why I'm happy with those superstar matches that do nothing to further storylines.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

Awful match, didnt build up the fued between Natayla and Melina atall. Why the hell was Eve there? Eve was annoying, all she did was talk about Natayla. The fued between Natayla and Melina is boring, Natayla is boring,she needs to do more. I wish they gave someone else the title.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:12 pm

Chloe wrote:
Very random. I really don't see the logic of why Eve was down there and Melina hardly said anything or got involved at all. I'm wondering if they turn the match into a triple threat or 4 person match as they seem completely bored with Natalya vs Melina.
I don't think they're bored with the feud, they're just lazy.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 5:59 pm

um Eve was there because she actually pinned Melina two weeks ago. when you pin the number 1 contender cleanly, it's kind of a big deal. she's out there because they're obviously turning it into a three way feud. i guess they're keeping Melina silent but violent but it would have been nice to see her do something while she was out there. i mean they were more focused on Maryse than anything else. it's good that they're getting Eve involved as well since i see Natalya winning the eventual match and winning a triple threat is a good way to make her look like a stronger champion than she's come off recently. we've seen how good Nattie/Melina was and Eve/Nattie will obviously be better than before now that Eve has more experience but we've yet to see Eve/Melina and if they gave a good promo to this match, as well as enough time, it could be one of the hottest women's matches yet
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

Pinning the #1 contender isn't a big deal, pinning the CHAMPION is, which Eve didn't do. She only pinned Melina because Natalya tagged her in. Natalya could've easily gotten the job done after the clothesline but it was more of a shut Melina up and make her look humiliated type deal. And it also gives Melina a reason to face Eve next week and beat her. She'll want her revenge
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

This feud is becoming sad because they don't know what to do i think they want some face for Kong to crush which might be Eve or Nattie.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:21 am

Pinning the number one contender is still a big deal, because its showing that they deserve to be facing the champion, not the actual number one contender. Eve could easily argue Melina didn't beat her for the spot, she beat Alicia Fox.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:51 am

Chloe wrote:

I could see them making doing a Bad Blood 2004 type of 4 way where it was meant to be the champion v the number one contender but then the # 1 contender was beat by someone else and then maybe a different contender [Maryse] could sneak her way into the match [would be best if she beat Eve or Natalya in a tag match next week or Eve one on one on Superstars to force the Fatal 4 way].

If that were to happen I would hope they'd make it elimination since that would really make Natalya look strong if she eliminated 2 or all of the divas to defend!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 1:48 am

That was really annoying because Gail was supposed to win the championship.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 1:55 am

^ I know!

Fuck Trish and Lita!

I wanted my girl Gail to win not one of them especially Trish..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:27 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Pinning the number one contender is still a big deal, because its showing that they deserve to be facing the champion, not the actual number one contender. Eve could easily argue Melina didn't beat her for the spot, she beat Alicia Fox.
It's not like Eve had a singles match with Melina and beat her. If that happened I could understand the possibility of her being inserted into the title match but all she did was get tagged in and do ONE move. That didn't show that she's so dominant and deserves to be in the title match. It just shows she's been hanging around Maryse too long
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:43 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found Eve annoying on commentary. I was like FTW is this long chinned daughter of Jay Leno talking about. Seriously, why can't some people realize that being quiet is better for them when they have only one brain cell?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:17 pm

i thought she was much better than her last time on commentary. i'd like for them to turn it into a fatal 4 way elimination but Alicia should be the fourth diva.

and you could apply the same logic to the actual number 1 contender's match. Eve actually got a pinfall win over Melina. she used her finisher and got a clean win. Melina did win the number 1 contender's match but she pinned Alicia, not Eve. therefore now they're both equally justified to have a title shot. Melina can cash hers in at any time but Eve can argue that she pinned Melina and insert herself into the match. a triple threat is always good although Eve's most likely in there to take the pin if Melina actually wins to keep Natalya looking strong. i doubt Nattie would lose though since it is her first title defence
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm

What makes the most sense is Melina having her singles match with Eve next week and beating her. Natalya had her singles match with Maryse so now it's Melina's turn to get some revenge against Eve and look strong going into the title match at the rumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion   Raw Diva Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Diva Discussion
Page 1 of 1