Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion

Go down 
+3
bobby_says_hi
TornadoDDT
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 8:01 pm

Raw 5-30-11

What we know will [or should] happen today for the divas is that Kharma is suppose to have her first public speaking role in wwe. So that can be good or bad..

What do you think will happen?

What are about any potential matches?

What match do you see happening if any and what would you want to happen?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 10:54 pm

Kelly Kelly and Eve versus The Bella Twins.

Bellas have new attire with the neck strap I guess. It's camo.

Eve has as gold/purple/bronze attire. Kinda weird looking.

Kelly has a new red attire as well.

Match went longer than I thought. Wasn't completely horrible.

LOL at Kelly's belt falling off.

It almost looked like one of the Bellas shirts fell down! Shocked

Kelly ended up getting the win over a Bella with her K2 famasser move.

I expected Kharma to come out but she didn't.

They are saving that for later!
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 11:47 pm

That right there...even though she wasn't in character...that was amazing.

You could tell she meant every word. She wasn't shaky on the mic AT ALL. I didn't mind hearing her talk to be honest. I'm still kind of in shock they let her say she was pregnant!

THATS how you book a Diva. Look how over she was! I loved this!

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 11:50 pm

^ 100% right.

Kharma was great tonight.

If JR really said that then he's a bastard!

Although it did make her become a much better wrestler but still Kia could have been in wwe in 2002-2003!

The Bellas interrupting her was cool since it gave them heat.

I want Kharma to crush those bitches when she comes back!
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 11:58 pm

Same here!

I just wish it were Melina or a different heel that was Divas champion right now. I don't care about the Bellas getting over, I want them GONE.

Although the fans may now HATE them.

The fans aren't stupid. They know that these people are real people and thats why they respected Kharma's speech so much. I loved it. Congratulations Kia! applause

Although...what now? dunno
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 12:14 am

i was very happy with the divas tonight. Eve's part in the ring was better than Kelly's but this should lead to a second, and hopefully better match between her and Brie. i'd say she'll defeat Nikki next week

as for Kharma, i was blown away. for someone who's never been allowed to speak, she was briliant on the mic. the Bellas were decent as well and it's good for them to get mic time since Brie is a champion. plus we're going to be getting a good match on Superstars, so hopefully this will be a good week for the divas. let's hope the Smackdown divas can break out of the five minute mark this week
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 12:35 am

I've heard Kharma speak before, because I looked up some of her indy circuit promos on YouTube (I had been curious, because at one point I wondered if she even spoke English). Personally, I think she's got all the tools to make it in the business. That is, if WWE decides to push an actual female wrestler instead of all models.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 3:50 am

Kharmas promo was great. I was expecting some over the top cheesy crap with her being carted off to an asylum at the end but instead very heartfelt and got her over great. Use this booking with the divas all the time WWE, then we'd get a great division.

I don't know what it is about Smackdown but people always seem so much better than on Raw. I was quite beginning to like Kelly over there. She showed fire, expanded and refined her moveset and wasn't so predictable. Now she's on Raw again, officially hate her. Going through the motions, so cheesy with the slap to the ass and stinkface and a waste of TV time.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 3:55 am

^ Yeah I hate divas who do stink faces or bronco busters.

That is just trashy and a cheat pop..

She better not win the title next although I think she will. Teary Eyed

The next PPV should be Brie Bella v Kelly v Eve [who never got her fucking rematch clause!]..

Brie Bella should win and then go on to feud with Beth and or Gail.

One of them needs to win it at the July PPV or if they want to make a little more special do it at SummerSlam which would give Brie Bella a longer hopefully more memorable title run.

Of course their run would go to shit if Kelly or Eve won it in the next couple of weeks...
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 8:31 am

yeah, when are they gonna give Eve her frickin rematch? she deserves it a lot more than Kelly deserves hers. i like them both but Eve is a lot more exciting and unpredictable
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 11:51 am

i fell asleep during Raw (for the 3rd week in a row)...shows how bored i was. i saw the diva match but..did Kharma cut her promo? if so i'mma get the replay stream.
--

ok i just saw it. I dont like her voice.

Meh to the promo. It was nice to see a superstar break outof Kayfabe...but still meh. The Bellas made me lol. and omg Brie has such a manly voice.

the whole promo was meh but nice to see Kharma go out like that...being open and honest.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 12:21 pm

Did you fall asleep because you tired or because it was just boring to you?

I thought Raw was pretty good last night.

Sure it started out really bad with the technical difficulties... Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion 810551 but it had some really good matches: Dolph/Kofi and Punk/Rey.

Bourne/Swagger was decent and so was the divas tag.

The main event was okay I guess [just to give Truth his title match I guess] and like I've said I really enjoyed Kharma's promo.

Only thing I think I didn't talk about was ADR's promo which was great like usual so yeah great Raw for me. smile
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 1:09 pm

The Stinkface doesn't have the same psychological effect without Rikishi's big ass, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 2:49 pm

like i said in my post Silva...i was bored lol.

i think i'm on the verge of giving up Raw. it just doesnt have the appeal to me anymore.
---

and War Greymon I agree. Who would really be frightened of a kelly Kelly stinkface? Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion 773246
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:23 am

King Silva wrote:
Did you fall asleep because you tired or because it was just boring to you?

I thought Raw was pretty good last night.

Sure it started out really bad with the technical difficulties... Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion 810551 but it had some really good matches: Dolph/Kofi and Punk/Rey.

Bourne/Swagger was decent and so was the divas tag.

The main event was okay I guess [just to give Truth his title match I guess] and like I've said I really enjoyed Kharma's promo.

Only thing I think I didn't talk about was ADR's promo which was great like usual so yeah great Raw for me. smile
I thought it was really good last night as well. It had more wrestling than talking which is what I like but you can't please everyone. Kharma's promo was really good, I didn't expect her to have a voice like that but she was really good on the mic, definitely one of the best promos in awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion   Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw 5-30 Diva Discussion
Page 1 of 1