Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] Empty
PostSubject: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

I ask because apparently for this man he wanted out!

His method was by jumping head first into a toilet to kill himself! Shocked

So how do you think you would do?
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 4:37 pm

In Britain, you could live a happy life in prison. Some prisons have tvs and xboxes for the inmates! Plus, there is currently talk of letting people CURRENTLY in prison vote in general elcetions.

I think I could cope in a British prison.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 7:06 pm

^ WTF?

Remind me that if I ever willingly break the law to do it on a vacation in England!

X-Box and TV would be nice to have in prison. :p
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 7:54 pm

I wouldn't last long. Some of those bitches in jail are insane. The male institutions are even worse. I'd probably let 'em kill me before I joined fuckin' MS 13 or something.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

King Silva wrote:
^ WTF?

Remind me that if I ever willingly break the law to do it on a vacation in England!

X-Box and TV would be nice to have in prison. :p

Yeah, my dad says you only get Xboxes for "White-Collar" crimes. e.g. Fraud, embezzlement, etc etc. You also probably won't be sent to jail for robbery, or for most driving offences.

An illegal immigrant ran over a 12 year old girl, dragging her under his car for about quarter of a mile, forcing her ot be put on life support the moment she reached hospital, where she later died. He didn't stop to help. He is a known criminal, yet has never been sent to jail, or deported, and has now been granted citizenship and has no criminal record as he was not previously a UK citizen.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 10:18 pm

I've seen this video before, shit still cracks me up.

I wouldn't be able survive in prison very long. Having to watch over my back every second because some fool thinks I looked at him wrong; or because some sex deprived freak wants my ass for lunch. lmfao

NCD is NCD's own bitch. I'd defend myself, but not having my freedom on top of everything I mention, would just be too much. I enjoy my free life too much to deal with them crazy ass murderers, rapists, and God knows what else, in there.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 5:52 am

Damn VLG that is not right!

That poor girl and her family deserve justice! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 8:27 am

Well...I'll just find the baddest Mo Fo in that place...and probably be his bitch. He can ride that ass all he wants.....as long as he makes sure i ain't getting shank by NOBODY.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:18 pm

Damn, VLG! SMH @ him not being in Prison.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 8:06 am

Good strategy Kev. If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] 384203 [only to your protecting man].. If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] 773246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]   If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..] Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Were In Prison How Long Do You Think You Would Last? [Kinda Graphic Video..]
Page 1 of 1