Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My complicated situation... *Kinda long*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

My complicated situation... *Kinda long* Empty
PostMy complicated situation... *Kinda long*

Alright, so I'm just writing this down because I really have to tell people who don't know the guy and see what you guys think of the whole thing.

Basically, as everyone knows, I work at McDonald's, and there's this guy that works there with me. He's not attractive whatsoever. I would've never fallen for him if it was just for looks.
We've known each other for a long time. We worked together maybe 3 years ago? And then he quit and went elsewhere and basically stopped talking. Recently, he came back to McDonald's and we work together a lot. And since then, I've come out of my shell and I talk more. So he's getting to know me and I'm getting to know him as well. I have found out that he's completely straight, or so he says. I don't know, I'm fucking confused.

Here's the thing, he's very... "sexually frustrated" and likes to grope a lot of people. And he does it to me a lot. Like, he likes to gyrate his hips on me, and forces his body on mine a lot.
Here's a little back story for you to understand why that would even make me fall for someone. When I was younger, I never received any physical attention, like hugs or anything. I've never had someone who's hugged me as a kid (except my family, of course). Also, in third grade, a classmate bumped into me and basically made a huge scene about how disgusting I was. So... I kinda feel horrible about myself, and whenever someone hugs me or just simply "forces their body onto mine", it makes me feel wanted for once in my life.

Well, I basically fell for him. Hard. I've told him that I like him as well. And I have told him the reason as well. And he still hasn't stopped groping me.
For example, yesterday, I was hanging out with a group of friends and when that guy and I were alone, (we were sitting across from each other), he put his foot between my legs without exactly touching anything. But, I sorta closed my legs onto his foot to keep it there, and then he put it further, resting it there. Friends came back, he didn't move his foot. One of my friends notices and is like. "OMG WHY IS YOUR FOOT THERE?" And he quickly removes it. When we're alone, we have great talks. I love talking to him so much. He gives me butterflies and makes me nervous.

Here's where the confusing part comes in. Whenever I offer him a ride home, he doesn't want to get in my car. Last night, I wanted him to come with us because we were bringing one of my friends home, and he just left (after like 10 minutes of me trying to get him to stay). When I asked him through text if he was afraid of getting in my car, he sent "I don't know why." And here's the rest of the conversation, which gets even more confusing.

Me - Is it because there was too many people?
Him - Maybe
Me - I noticed that once people were gone, you started acting more like yourself.
Him - Ya
(He's horrible to talk with through text, as you can see)
Me - If we had been alone, would you have gotten in?
Him - Maybe. I don't know.
Me - Do I scare you? It's not like I'm going to rape you lol
Him - I know. And no you don't scare me.
Me - Well what the fuck is it then? There has to be a reason. Just tell me. I'm sure you know.
Him - No, I really don't know.

I gave up after that cuz his answers were fucking pointless.
My mind has imagined a thousand scenarios and I just don't know anymore.

What do you guys think? :S
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My complicated situation... *Kinda long* :: Comments

#WeWantTaryn
Re: My complicated situation... *Kinda long*
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013, 1:02 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Does he know that your gay?
Your story reminds me of something I see on TV a straight guy being a little uncomfortable being friends with a gay guy.Maybe he's just shy to be around your friends.
Eric
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013, 1:21 pm by Eric
Yeah, everyone in my community knows I'm gay.
Honestly, I just wished he'd tell me the problem. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable around me when there's other people around.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Maybe he feels uncomfortable because he doesn't want to be labeled as "gay."
Shimmer Mark
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:30 pm by Shimmer Mark
Tank's Blac Chyna! wrote:
Maybe he feels uncomfortable because he doesn't want to be labeled as "gay."

That is kind of what I was thinking. I have a couple of friends that say they are striaght but are very very touchy feely. It is really frustrating, but I just kind of learned to let things be what they are.
Eric
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013, 7:43 pm by Eric
It's unfortunate. I just wished I could hold his hand or just simply... touch his arm when we're sitting next to each other without the fear of him pushing me away. Like last night when he sat next to me, he just stretched his arms above his head and I wanted to just... lay my head onto his chest. But that fear of being pushed away stopped me.

I really like this guy. A lot.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013, 7:57 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I hope everything works out for you.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:08 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I agree with the above census that he might not want to be labeled. I would say give it time..but don't give up on him.
Eric
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:39 pm by Eric
Thanks! smile My complicated situation... *Kinda long* 727800
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:53 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Anytime and sorry for the late reply hugs
Paul Wyatt
Post Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:57 pm by Paul Wyatt
Seems like he is unsure of his sexuality or simply afraid of being mocked and ostracized for it.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:15 am by #WeWantTaryn
Can I tell you something and don't take it personal or anything but I was re reading the text message stuff and you kinda come off a little too strong.
Eric
Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:59 am by Eric
I do have a strong personality though. Ever since I've dyed my hair red, I really feel like it's gone to my head and I've become very fiery. I like it though. I wanted answers, so I asked.

I really want to ask him about the sexuality issue thing, but I don't want to sound desperate or whatever.

Like today, he licked my neck. He picked up my hand, but I kinda pulled away because if he does that, then my feelings will definitely grow stronger. Also, he's started spanking me a lot. Ugh.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:05 am by #WeWantTaryn
He licked your neck?? And spanked you???
What you should do is do the same stuff back at him see how he reacts.
X
Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 7:12 am by X
Yeah like DL said about coming over strong, many guys actually back off when you come over strong- they don't like that kind of confrontation about this kind of stuff.
Paul Wyatt
Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:26 pm by Paul Wyatt
Do push or force anything. You sound frustrated because you are eager to know where things are headed; but if you press, that'll make things uncomfortable for both of you.

A new mindset would help. Try to enjoy the moments for what they are without clinging to every moment with the mentalityof trying to interpret every action or word. That just get's your hopes up.
Eric
Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 6:14 pm by Eric
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I try not to be too "clingy" now. Just let things roll. I just wished they'd roll faster. He's moving away in September.
X
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 7:03 am by X
so...whats the big news? the juicy details?

My complicated situation... *Kinda long*

Page 1 of 1