Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  Empty
PostSubject: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:08 am

-- Chris Jericho posted the following last night on Twitter:

"Ok guess I'm the only "old school pro wrestler" to say it...screw UFC fighters. U could NEVER do what me and my brothers do."

-- Jim Ross also posted the following on Twitter regarding last night's UFC 126 pay-per-view:

"Good God Almighty what a front kick by Anderson Silva! He's money. What a post fight promo. Everyone knows Anderson speaks some English. smile"
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:23 am

What the hell is he getting at? What's his motive?

UFC is an entirely different occupation than professional wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:26 am

Not quite sure what the point was for that, but one thing that is consistent with Jericho is whether in-character or out-of character he has a big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:53 am

same old debate as always what sports stuff is harder to do and has more pain done over a career.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:08 am

Now I realize these guys are always are always at risk given the stunts they do on a nightly basis. However, they're entertainers, not guys who are really trying to cause physical harm to another to be called a champion.

Wrestlers are probably better athletes and slightly better actors lol; but these guys would have have their asses served on a silver platter to themselves.

Anyone remember the story of Yoshi fuckin' up Sheamus? lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:18 am

^ THE FUCK??? I never heard that! Do tell lmao
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:22 am

"None of this is confirmed, simply rumors I have read, but they seem to be true for the most part.

Apparently a few years back Yoshi, Sheamus and Ted Dibiase were roommates in Florida. Sheamus apparently acted like the head of the apartment while the three lived together.

The story goes that Sheamus was using things in the apartment that belonged to Yoshi and Ted, specifically a protein drink mixer.

Apparently, Ted and Yoshi confronted Sheamus at the same time one day about the use of their items in the apartment. This made Sheamus upset enough to react physically.

The story goes, Sheamus threw the protein drink mixer at Yoshi, who caught it. Sheamus then proceeded to try and fight Yoshi.

Yoshi is no slouch, this guy has gone through the New Japan dojo and has some ameteur boxing skills as well. Apparently, Yoshi beat up Sheamus pretty bad and supposedly Sheamus was on the verge of crying.

If this is true I find this story to be hilarious. It just goes to show you that the biggest dog in the fight is not always the toughest.

Yoshi is certainly not in line for a WWE title shot anytime soon, but I wonder if these two will ever face off one on one. It would interesting to know if they still have any bad blood or if they patch things up.

They worked together in ECW, so it is possible that all is better between the two grapplers, but you never know. A big guy like Sheamus may have been embarrassed enough to hold a grudge.

If these reports are true, then I for one, am happy that Yoshi was able to quell the bully. There is a report going around that says when Yoshi was asked about the incident he replied, "I just wanted to teach Sheamus a lesson in respect. Don’t mess with other people's stuff."

I hope its true, because if it is then it's one of the funniest things I have heard in a while."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:28 am

Lmfao Yoshi OWNED it
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 8:19 am

Angelus wrote:
-- Chris Jericho posted the following last night on Twitter:

"Ok guess I'm the only "old school pro wrestler" to say it...screw UFC fighters. U could NEVER do what me and my brothers do."

I hadn't liked Chris Jericho since he cut his hair, but this just made me respect him again. Hell yeah. He's talking to a certain douchebag group of UFC fans who put down wrestling constantly. You know the type.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:28 am

Interesting perspective.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 7:03 pm

I wish he was more clear on who he was talking to, otherwise he just came off.....as an assclown hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More    Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More  Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2J Takes Shot At UFC, JR Tweets On UFC 126, More
Page 1 of 1