Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too many superstars?

Go down 
+3
VLG.
Jackson
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Too many superstars? Empty
PostSubject: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:56 pm

Do you think WWE has too many superstars to end their brandsplit like they have been slowly doing?

I'm kinda thinking with all the main eventers on both shows, there wont be room for the midcarders...except of course Nexus and Corre. even with wwe's recent releases, i still think their roster is too large to end the brandsplit atm.

your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:59 pm

The roster has been too big for nearly a decade, which is why they split the shows.

There is no way to combine the rosters without a lot of people being fired.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

they've been discussing for the past few months the idea of ending the brandsplit..
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:10 pm

Every so often it is reported that they've been thinking about ending it and they never do.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:16 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
Every so often it is reported that they've been thinking about ending it and they never do.

seems more likely now

we have Edge on Raw... LayCool on both shows shifty ...Big Show on Raw..
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:16 pm

The roster is small enough that the two brands and Superstars can give virtually everyone camera time during the week.

If they do end the Brand Extension then I think WWE will be able to show most of their workers week in, week out but more will be regularly missing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:23 pm

would mean less chance i'd see some of my faves on Superstars lol
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

It was already reported they are doing this type of a joint group thing every week to wrestlemania to hype it more just like they do every year.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

I think they need to just end the Brand Extension, that gimmick has been useless and pointless for the last few years and there's no purpose for it. Guys they want to get camera time, they wont have a problem with-they did that all the time during Attitude with no problems. They only initiated the Brand Extension just to create competition amongst themselves after WCW went down. Now that Vince has made peace with WCW and no real rivals, then the Brand Extension serves no more purpose-they need to just make it official.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:53 pm

I don't think it's too large a roster.

Orton
Cena
Edge
Sheamus
Undertaker
Miz
Del Rio
Wade
Punk
*all guys of upper-mid card*

Rey
Kofi
Drew
Rhodes
Dibiase
Swagger
McIntyre
R-Truth
Kane
*Core mid-card guys

The rest are randomly in and out tag team for brief stints; and given singles pushes with very little intent of pushing them far into the future. These guys could fill the rest of the roster as jobbers, tag teams, left-hand men like Alex Riley, and guys that work Superstars and house shows.

That's enough talent for two main weekly shows, lower-card show like Superstars & house shows. WWE are utilizing their talent in a fruitless way.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 11:16 am

If they want to make wrestling exciting again (what a scary thought), they HAVE to have one unified roster again. I try my best not to be so nostalgic all the time. If I could, I'd live the rest of my life in the late '90s DXSuckIt , and stay there. But since I can't, I need one roster. For that matter, go ahead and axe a show or two (But keep the flagship, Raw, of course).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too many superstars?   Too many superstars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Too many superstars?
Page 1 of 1