Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues) Empty
PostSubject: Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues)   Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues) EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:24 am

Desmond Wolfe has a medical condition—that has yet to be publicly disclosed—which caused company officials to drop his partnership with Magnus and Chelsea. Magnus reunited with Wolfe at television tapings in December, but a decision was made to not air the vignettes they filmed. The medical condition is also why WWE opted not to sign him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues)   Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues) EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:38 am

knew about this months ago...something with his eye i believe.

poor guy. maybe he should stick to Stand up comedy.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Where Is Desmond Wolfe? (Issues)
Page 1 of 1