Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More  Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More    Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More  EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:09 pm

His in-ring future with World Wrestling Entertainment & his first post-Royal Rumble project through the WWE:

"I mean, your guess is as good as mine as far as if I'm actively going to wrestle. I know I've got some stuff I'm doing with THQ this week for the video games. I just play it day by day."

His response to Dixie Carter's online comments about him being under contract with TNA prior to signing with the WWE & the moment he knew when he no longer wanted to return to TNA:

"Yes I was. The angle was Kurt (Angle) was beating Jeff (Jarrett). Fortune came down, put the boots to Kurt, and got heat on them. Abyss came down and had a 2x4 basically nailed to his spinal cord, which maybe just seemed a little strange for me that that would at least be attempted murder. If Abyss was not paralyzed from the neck down the next week, it would kind of seem like a foolish thing to do. Flair screamed back up, and Kurt made a comeback on the entire Fortune group and basically cleared the ring. What reason was I coming in for? If Kurt can beat them on his own, I definitely don't need to come in there."

How likely are we to see a Kliq reunion at WrestleMania XXVII or part of WrestleMania weekend in Atlanta:

"I talked to Sean (Waltman), and I'm sure he will be there. Scott's (Hall) kind of the wild card of it. Of course Paul (Triple H) will induct Shawn, and I will be there. I guess Scott is the wild card. The last time I talked to him, he was thinking about going back into a rehabilitation center, so I don't if he is going to be available to be there that weekend or not."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More    Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More  EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:34 pm

*sigh* Scott...that dude can never get it together. At least I know Nash will be in SVR2012 ^.^
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More    Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More  EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:55 am

I'm subscribed to Scott Hall's YouTube channel. It was pretty entertaining stuff, for a while. He hasn't made a new video in a while though, probably because of his usual issues. It's a real shame, though. Nash himself once said (paraphrasing, not an exact quote) "He's got more talent for the wrestling business than I do. He could have been a much bigger star if not for his drinking."
Back to top Go down
Dying Breed
Jobber
Jobber
Dying Breed

Male
Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : College, Music, Graphics/Web Design, & Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya and Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More    Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More  EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 7:45 am

Kliq reunion would be a dream come true. Hopefully WWE will acknowledge them and I would hope let them all come on stage and embrace Shawn. Maybe a Razor, Diesel, Hunter, and Shawn MSG reenactment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More    Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Talks Kliq Reunion, WWE Future & More
Page 1 of 1