Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown Empty
PostSubject: WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown   WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 2:12 am

On the role Triple H has taken backstage and if he gave Matthews some advice for his appearance on Smackdown: "He was very involved. In fact, it was interesting to see how involved both Vince (McMahon) and Triple H are involved with this, in regards to what they want to see, the camera. So it was pretty interesting to see the other side of the industry....of the business. He's very involved. He told me what he'd like to see, what I should go out there and do, and how to play it up to the fans. Obviously, he's been doing it for years now and he had some good advice, so I took it to heart and hopefully I did a good job."

If there is a lockout in the NFL, could we see more of Clay Matthews in the ring? "I don't know. I won't have a job so I'll need to have a secondary income and I think I've got a future in wrestling so hopefully you guys would want another long haired guy other there who knows how to sell. Just let me know where to sign and I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown   WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 4:42 am

I guess he could be a manager?

I don't know but I think the NFL will reach an agreement.
Back to top Go down

WWE News: Green Bay Packers player Clay Matthews comments on Triple H has taken backstage and the advice he gave him for his appearance on WWE Smackdown
Page 1 of 1