Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update   Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 7:11 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Fans cheering for Dolph Ziggler and booing Randy Orton was something discussed internally with the idea of possibly turning one or the other. We've noted before how bad Orton wants to work as a heel but officials are keeping him a babyface because of roster depth issues.

-------------------------

- A funny story about Brodus Clay is at the RAW in Montreal, he was legitimately sad that he did bad in the viewers choice segment to pick an opponent for CM Punk. Booker T saw how he was acting and started ribbing him about it until Clay told Booker to leave him alone.

--------------------

- The surgery that John Laurinaitis recently had was actually for a torn rotator cuff. He will be out of action for several months. He was scheduled to continue doing run-ins at live events and had been told that he was being brought back to TV as a character. Laurinaitis complained of the shoulder injury and was taken off shows but did work the tour of Australia. By the time that tour was over, he had to have surgery because the rotator cuff was in bad shape.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update   Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 10:10 pm

I can't see them turning Dolph face.. but I can't see them turning Orton heel right now.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update   Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 12:14 am

I think Ziggler got the same thing going for him Punk did he is someone new and we want new people as champs. That's why they are cheered more because it bring something new from the same old same old people rotating the title.

I like Brodus Clay and I know alot of people ain't high on him but I think that is a good thing that he actually cares about the people and fans. I think it shows he cares about the business. He ain't blowing it off and saying oh well.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update   Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 4:37 pm

Angelus wrote:
I think Ziggler got the same thing going for him Punk did he is someone new and we want new people as champs. That's why they are cheered more because it bring something new from the same old same old people rotating the title.

I think for me, the biggest reason why I like him is because he reminds me so much of Billy Gunn. I tell people I can't stand him because I think Vicki is really holding him back.

Quote :
I like Brodus Clay and I know alot of people ain't high on him but I think that is a good thing that he actually cares about the people and fans. I think it shows he cares about the business. He ain't blowing it off and saying oh well.

I like him, and I don't mind the "Funkasaurus" Gimmick either. I just wish they'd open him up a little more, more moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update   Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News On Orton-Ziggler, Booker T Ribs Brodus Clay, Laurinaitis Update
Page 1 of 1