Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments

Go down 
+2
King Silva
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments    Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments  EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 12:44 pm

Shaul Marie Guerrero, daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero, made her in-ring debut at Florida Championship Wrestling on Friday night at FCW's show in Gainsville, Florida.

Guerrero, who is now on Twitter at @LaShauly, teamed with Naomi Knight and lost to the team of Aksana and AJ Lee. After the match, Vickie Guerrero, who was in attendance signing autographs before the show, came out and had a showdown with FCW General Manager Maxine.

Vickie Guerrero wrote the following on Twitter regarding her daughter's WWE developmental debut:

"Last night while watching my daughter wrestle..I saw Eddie"s walk and his eyes shine thru my daughter...I'm blessed."

Alberto Del Rio's ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez was also at the show and wrote the following about Guerrero's debut:

"Eddie Guerrero's daughter, Shaul, had her first match last night in Gainsville, Florida... She did a helluva job! Bright future."

Guerrero and Naomi Night teamed up again the night night at FCW's show in Punta Gorda and lost again to Aksana & AJ Lee. Vickie came out once again and got into it with Maxine, costing her daughter's team the win.

Shaul Guerrero has been under WWE developmental contract for several months and has done modeling, singing and acting on her path to WWE.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments    Shaul Guerrero Has In-Ring Debut At FCW, Vickie Comments  EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 7:55 pm

Just saw the match it was decent. She did a dropkick, snapmare, and a submission but otherwise was the punching bag for Aksana and AJ. Here's the match: