Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie

Go down 
+3
X
King Silva
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie Empty
PostSubject: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 2:14 am

-- Chavo Guerrero Sr. was recently a guest on ThaOShow.com. He was asked about Eddie Guerrero's daughter, Shaul Guerrero, debuting with in FCW. In an interesting note, he said he wished he had trainer her and also said he believes that if Eddie were still alive, Shaul would not be in the wrestling biz. He also says that Vickie has separated herself from the Guerrero family since Eddie passed away.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 3:42 am

Hmm that is interesting.

Sucks that she is not really with Eddie's side of the family..
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:26 am

Its fair enough though, I'm sure its rather awkard for her.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:44 am

That's kind of a shame she seperated herself from his side of the family. Family is family, especially when your kids are of their blood.

Last edited by Venom on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:45 am

people get some money and start acting brand new..

i'm not surprised...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:55 am

You get the feeling Senior doesn't like Shaul being in the business at all, undoubtedly especially her not being under his wing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:56 am

He probably doesnt. It appears that Eddie most likely would've been completely against it..but since he isnt here (RIP), here she is.

Senior probably feels like his brother's feelings are being disrespected by her being in the biz anyway.
--

idk any of this for fact just my speculation based on the above comments..
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:04 am

It doesn't seem very far from the truth to me at least.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:09 am

I don't see her parting herself from the Guererro family an issue. It happens, they aren't her family directly. If they invite her to family gatherings sure she will go, they want to see the kids, i don't think she will have an issue with it. She has her family too. So i don't see the issue.

I could see that he doesn't really agree with her being in the biz. But at the end of the day it is her decicion to make. I don't think Vickie or Eddie would have had much say into what she choose to do with her life.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:36 am

Depends on how she parts...

could be amicably or could be all out war...

He might just be upset that they took her in, treated her like family..and now she acts like they are strangers while they still consider her family.
--

but this text so you cant tell one way or another how exactly he feels about the split. I do feel bad that Eddie's passing has somewhat led to this. They should all be leaning on each other..not "split"
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:48 am

I just found it weird she split from them but still keeps their surname. dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 8:51 am

publicity I guess...
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

^ She shouldn't have to change her last name. Why? Her kids share the last name so keep it all you want. My mom still has my dad's last name and they have been divorced for 15+ years. I never saw the problem with it.. Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie 79573

DvD's Stalker wrote:
I don't see her parting herself from the Guererro family an issue. It happens, they aren't her family directly. If they invite her to family gatherings sure she will go, they want to see the kids, i don't think she will have an issue with it. She has her family too. So i don't see the issue.

I could see that he doesn't really agree with her being in the biz. But at the end of the day it is her decicion to make. I don't think Vickie or Eddie would have had much say into what she choose to do with her life.

Bingo.

Shaul can do whatever she wants with or without her parents approval.

At least Vickie is there to support her.

I think she will go far in wwe too since everyone knows they love their 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers. Plus having Eddie as your dad is certainly going to keep you in the spotlight imo.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 1:31 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Eddie was still alive & didn't want Shaul in the wrestling business because it can be cruel especially to women & especially (but not only) in WWE. I've read/heard that Vickie doesn't deal with the Guerrero side of the family anymore since Eddie's death before.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm

King Silva "Xander" wrote:
^ She shouldn't have to change her last name. Why? Her kids share the last name so keep it all you want. My mom still has my dad's last name and they have been divorced for 15+ years. I never saw the problem with it.. Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie 79573

Know what's so funny about this?

I don't have nor carry my fathers name, hell neither does my mother or my little brother and my parents have been.....basicly boyfriend and girlfriend for the last 25+ years.

She sometimes is refered to Mrs. Lucas in public places but she's not.

Hell according to my birth certificate.....I have no father hilarious

My mom never wants to, nor intends on getting married. She always said, if there is ever a day something goes wrong, she just wants to pick up her shit and leave.....divorce takes up time, money and effort....she aint got time and money for that.

My mom.....is ....something. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie   Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie Empty

Back to top Go down

Chavo Guerrero Sr. talks about Shaul and Vickie
Page 1 of 1