Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time

Go down 
+9
KTV-Time
VLG.
Lauren
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Jackson
Sticky!!
King Silva
Angelus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:17 am

UGO.com has posted a list counting down the top 25 most overrated wrestlers of all-time. The ranking is topped by 13-time world champion Triple H, who was named Most Overrated in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards on three consecutive occasions (2002-2004), and again in 2009.

Regarding the self-proclaimed "King of Kings", UGO.com wrote: "For too long, Triple H has received a free pass from internet wrestling fans, but we say, "No more!" Sure, he used to be great, but that was before he destroyed his body and moved on to destroying the careers of younger wrestlers. Folks these days like to say that "The King of Kings" makes people into stars, but wrestlers tend to either succeed despite the terrible, emasculating beatings he gives them or just disappear back into the midcard. What's worse is that he does it all with the same four boring, mechanical moves - a fact which goes strangely unnoticed by the world's Cena-bashers, who tend to love "The Game." If Triple H was as great as people say he is, the past 13 years of constant pushes shouldn't have just turned him into another Rock or "Stone Cold," it should have gotten him elected King of the Universe.

"And The Chaperone looks atrocious."

The complete ranking is as follows:

25. Diesel
24. Arn Anderson
23. Alberto Del Rio
22. Jerry Lynn
21. Shelton Benjamin
20. Verne Gagne
19. Jeff Jarrett
18. Sabu
17. Finlay
16. Christopher Daniels
15. Mr. Anderson
14. William Regal
13. Indy Geeks (Mike Quackenbush pictured)
12. Randy Orton
11. Gorgeous George
10. Scott Hall
9. Dean Malenko
8. Owen Hart
7. Christian
6. Curt Hennig
5. Miss Elizabeth
4. Jerry "The King" Lawler
3. Giant Baba
2. Hulk Hogan
1. Triple H
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:32 am

I saw this a day or so ago.

Kinda stupid list but okay..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:36 am

with a majority I do agree

Why the wrestler might be good in the ring the fans elevate them and hype them beyond what they ever did actually.

Owen Hart was a good wrestler when he dies all a sudden everyone went from disliking him to he is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:44 am

Oh c'mon. Why throw Miss Elizabeth in there?
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:02 am

It's a bullshit list. It has no credibility.

It'd be like me making a post of the most overrated.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:18 am

I highly disagree with that (list), and pretty much most of that list. This reeks of mark ego.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:21 am

No Cena? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:21 am

Marks composed that shit together.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:22 am

I think to make this list you need fans that hype you so much that you aren't as good as your talents.

to be fair a great amount of fans dislike cena.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:47 am

Angelus wrote:
I think to make this list you need fans that hype you so much that you aren't as good as your talents.

Even if that's true, Arn Anderson is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots.

He is extremely UNDERRATED.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 2:54 am

there alot of wrestlers I like on the list.

I get where your coming from on that 100 percent.

Sadly there defense will be any defense where we would try to defend any of them they will say that helps there stands on them being overated. Because the defense given they will say is what they always here about them normally.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:04 am

Angelus wrote:

and a great amount hate HHH and he got #1

so Cena should be in that top 15...10...hell even top 5 lol
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:06 am

24. Arn Anderson
22. Jerry Lynn
21. Shelton Benjamin
18. Sabu
17. Finlay
16. Christopher Daniels
14. William Regal
9. Dean Malenko
8. Owen Hart
7. Christian
6. Curt Hennig
5. Miss Elizabeth

The following people shouldn't be on the list since they aren't really hyped as the greatest wrestlers ever among fans and what the hell is Miss Liz doing on the list! She was a manager not a wrestler.

But yeah, the minute they pulled out a diaper gag (what is it with the WWE and Poop?), I knew that The Chaperon is going to suck; so that's something I can agree with on that list.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:07 am

i have never even heard of Finlay being hyped up..let alone overhyped lol

most people i talk to are "Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time 79573" when it comes to Finlay
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:09 am

Miss Elizabeth is hyped as the first lady of wrestling yet there was many female wrestlers and stuff in the business before her.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:20 am

But she's not a wrestler, so she shouldn't be on the list. Plus Miss Elizabeth is rarely hyped up amongst fans or even on shows; she's treated respectfully, but not in an overblown way that would make you think, "Jesus Christ all she did was run and get Hogan when Savage was getting his ass beat, at least Sherri took a blow for her man!" If there was any female wrestler completely hyped up by the WWE, fans, and publications alike; it's Trish Stratus.

There I said it, now let me haul ass before the Stratus Stans come in and verbally tear my ass apart! crazy
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:23 am

Trish Stratus was over cause of 2 reasons
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:26 am

Left tit, right tit?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:29 am

I thought it was because T&A
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:31 am

Tits and Ass?....oh Test and Albert, no.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:35 am

your just jealous Trish was better then Jazz
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:40 am

For the love of god, it's you're not your!

P.S. LIES!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:41 am

Where is Jazz Now?

PS
My Gators beat you're Bulldogs again.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:45 am

Having a baby

P.S. Once again you have proven the lack of education of Florida Gators fans since you were suppose to use Your as in yours, but instead used You're as in You are. :ass:
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:49 am

She was running a wrestling camp last I heard she retired and trish retired and is doing movies.

Winner Trish

PS it's always fun to piss off Grammer Police

PPS by the way when is the last time Georgia won?
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:55 am

Packers won the Super Bowl, I win. Both of you shut up.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:56 am

Straight to DVD movies

Losers: Whoever rents them!

PS. Suck my left ovary gatorhead

PPS. Your ass needs MSN so we can have our faux arguments in real time.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:00 am

Fun Ghoul wrote:
Packers won the Super Bowl, I win. Both of you shut up.

No you didn't, you saw Christina botch the national Anthem while Fergie slaughtered Sweet Child 'O Mine.

Losers: Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:01 am

Fans will rent them over going to see jazz wrestle

PS you just miss complaining about my spelling errors

PPS I am sure Trevor will always be willing to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:15 am

No, no fan with a lick of sense would; a good wrestling match will always win over a bad movie.

PS. I've known you for years and you still use your in place of you're just to spite me. Teary Eyed

PPS. I haven't spoken to him in years, besides, I don't want to fake argue with the frozen Frenchie, I want to fake argue with Gator fan from ghetto ass Ohio...by the way, do ya'll still miss Lebron? :nutshot
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:20 am

I know people will go to see that movie.

PS I am sure Trevor can do the your instead you're thing for you

PPS I am a celtic fan so lebron leaving never bothered me.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:29 am

I know people that won't, just because a wrestler hyped as the greatest ever is in it; doesn't mean people will flocked to see it. If this were true ALL of Cenas movies would be box office hits.

PS. oh the drama

PPS. So you say, but you know you burned your jersey the moment he left.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:42 am

I'm so fuckin' confused: was that a debate, a fight, or some weird flirty shit that happened here??
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:05 am

The fact that not only was Cena not #1, he was left off the list completely kinda suggests the vast inaccuracy of this list.

Plus, since when has Shelton Benjamin, Finlay or William regal been overrated? Benjamin is quite possibly the most UNDERrated star ever.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 9:56 am

Venom wrote:
I'm so fuckin' confused: was that a debate, a fight, or some weird flirty shit that happened here??

Debate. Trust me, if it were a real fight there would be more name calling, verbal bitchslaps, and demands that I get some Midol and calm the fuck down.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:29 am

Angelus wrote:
Where is Jazz Now?

She is currently wrestling her career best matches in WSU, putting girls like Alicia, Mercedes Martinez and Angel Orsini over.

And was recently inducted into the WSU Hall of Fame alongside Nora Greenwald and Dawn Marie.

THAT's where Jazz is now......get your facts right mister
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 12:27 pm

I'm so appalled by this list... really ashamed by it...

Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:33 pm

Trish is way better then Jazz for the record.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:36 pm

Angelus wrote:
Trish is way better then Jazz for the record.

As an overal package?? Sure, she is, i won't deny that fact.

Trish an over rated wrestler?? Yups, right along side Lita, two of the most over rated women in wrestling....right after Moolah of course.

Jazz way better wrestler then Trish?? hell yes, but your a Ronnie fan...so i'd expect that.

Like they say in dutch "soort zoekt soort"
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

I think you could throw Jazz and Chyna and Kong etc all on the overated list.

I mean half of them being used to get over in wrestling is the freskish difference compared to other female wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:19 pm

I still don't see your point?? Jazz was an awesome Submissionist and recently has been really technical, it has nothing to do with her looks and comparing her with girls like Angel Orsini and Mercedes martinez, she doesn't even look big. She actually looks tiny,

Chyna was an over rated wrestler and was carried by men her enture career.

Kong, she has size sure....so did Aloisa, so did Nicole Bass and so did Rossi lotta Love...and in the end they turned out to be complete waste of space or shit.

While Kong has shown that she is a great wrestler, not in my top 10..but definantly on the lower part in the top 20. today.

Funny you mention them and not Beth, who is also great wrestler...but no amazing talent either.

and in the end...stop being an idiot...because that's how your coming off as.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:15 pm

Fact of the matter is Jazz probably was on steroids just like Chyna was. People always want to say she is a great wrestler when she always seemed very limited in her matches with wwe and never impressed me in ecw. That's like saying Bill Alfonso was a great wrestler because he let Francine beat him down and pour blood all over the ring. The only reason they were signed is because it's a different look then the model type wwe normally signed. They all follow the same storyline they are some big strong monster and eventually get beat by the model type who they been destorying all up until the new person does it. Yet everyone wants to say they are perfect wrestlers and champions because of there size or because they can do this. I have seen people say Kong should be given world title runs and that Chyna was a great IC champion. So if we are gonna have people compare them to wrestlers throughout history I think Jazz is very overated for when people hype her up as a great wrestler compared to the many that have come before her. Point Blank anyone can be overated when a person decides to hype the wrestler to much and isn't as good or accomplish much in there career as the person who is hyping them makes them out to be better then everyone else.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:21 pm

Wasn't the person who said Kong should be world champ Kurt Angle??

Soo it's okay to say Jazz is over hyped but yet Trish isn't overhyped??

I could give a rats ass what Jazz has done in the WWE, because i really don't care what she has done in the WWE. Point blank, her post WWE stuff has been impressive. She has been very technical and has been wrestling some amazing matches with Angel Ornis and Mercedes Martinez.

And Moolah is nothing compared the Judy Martin, Joyce Grable but she gets the hype being this damn amazing wrestler. Chyna was a shit wrestler and i couldn't stand her.

Point blank, continue to follow whatever WWE feeds you and make your comparison, i'll just believe what i see and what Jazz has been doing in WSU has been really impressive and it's why she is currently one of the best wrestlers in that promotion.

and lastly, you've been a complete irritating buttfuck as of late.....like seriously.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:33 pm

There is members in wrestling community who feel Kong should be champion of the world for a major promotion is a joke because we don't got enough talented people being buried they want a publicity stunt like the Chyna reign to bury more talent. Yet we would be talkin of burying wrestlers like John Morrison,Pope,Kaz. etc who people all say bust there ass and can't get over in there current promotions cause the same main eventers won't get out the way.

I already said it before but I will again Trish is overated before She is very overhyped just like Lita. That don't mean Jazz isn't just as overhyped as them by some people.

Last edited by Angelus on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

Ugh whatever, your right, you are 100% correct.

Jazz is overhyped, overdone, ...shit talent...done, she's just a steroid freak who made a career out of being huge like all the other muscled freak men in wrestling.

I'm done Rolling Eyes

take a bow take a bow take a bow
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:40 pm

I would say I overated some of these wrestlers and pushed them being alot better then they were. As a fan I probably defend them way more then they deserved to be.

25. Diesel
23. Alberto Del Rio
21. Shelton Benjamin
19. Jeff Jarrett
17. Finlay
13. Indy Geeks (Mike Quackenbush pictured)
12. Randy Orton
10. Scott Hall
5. Miss Elizabeth
4. Jerry "The King" Lawler
3. Giant Baba
2. Hulk Hogan
1. Triple H
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:49 pm

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time 5lvwu8
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 6:03 pm

question, what the fuck is WSU, and if it isnt relevant (like Wrestlelicious), who cares
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

No, the real question is: how is this all relevant in the grand scheme of things? Huh? Can you tell me that?

Not tryna be like anybody. Tired of playing make believe...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 6:09 pm

Dead wrote:
question, what the fuck is WSU, and if it isnt relevant (like Wrestlelicious), who cares

Wrestlicious is just trash

WSU is the second biggest women's wrestling promotion in the US right now right after Shimmer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Off All-Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next