Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon

Go down 
+2
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon Empty
PostSubject: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 6:09 pm

Isis the Amazon, the six foot nine woman who was to have appeared as the protégé of Vickie Guerrero on the third season of WWE's NXT, wrestled a dark match against Florida independent women's wrestler Leva Bates prior to Tuesday night's TNA Impact taping in Orlando, Florida. Photos of the dark match can be seen here.

Though her in-ring abilities are considered horrible, the feeling is that she will be offered at least a short-term role with TNA Wrestling. However, the Pro Wrestling Torch reports today that the organization's female performers, the TNA Knockouts, collectively made it clear backstage at this week's television tapings that they would not work with her if she is signed.

Company sources indicate Isis garnered major heat amongst the locker room due how she carried herself at the tapings, as if she is already a "big star" in the wrestling industry.

"I've never seen a guy or a girl rub the locker room this much the wrong way," said a TNA employee.

PW
---
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 6:17 pm

Kinda old news.

But I don't care about her so I would not mind the KO's boycotting her.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 8:26 pm

i am not surprised this is what happens when u are made a big deal of in the biggest comapny in the industry u are making a living out of

its her own fault. i liked her, only becuase i knew how much of a marketting logan she could be for her respective company and womens wrestling in general....but if she is gonna act like an ass then thats her own fault
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:39 am

Bye TNA Knockouts, hello Isis.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:36 am

rofl They thought her wrestling was horrible? They're not paying enough attention to some of their own. Heard from Kevin that she sucks: she can't be any worse than Madison Rayne or Velvet Skye. I guess it sucks not to look like Lacey Von Erich... a least you'd get a pass for a while.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:46 am

I disagree, I think Madisons pretty good in the ring and Velvets poor but improving. They're both great on the mic and with their characters. I can understand the KOs being pissed. While women being hired for their looks is nothing new, if you're going to have a highly unskilled woman twice your size trying power moves on you, it's bound to make you feel uneasy. Plus someone coming in who's only claim to fame is she was rejected for NXT and is tall, acting arrogant would really annoy me too .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon   KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon Empty

Back to top Go down

KOs refuse to work with Isis the Amazon
Page 1 of 1