Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!

Go down 
+2
Angelus
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! Empty
PostSubject: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:22 am

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/24/two-and-a-half-men-production-halted-for-rest-of-season/

CBS and Warner Bros. have had enough.

The companies are pulling the plug on the highly rated Two and a Half Men after Charlie Sheen’s shocking Thursday interviews.

“Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season,” the companies said in a statement.

Earlier today in separate radio and TMZ interviews, Charlie Sheen verbally attacked Two and a Half Men co-creator Chuck Lorre, calling him a “clown,” a “stupid, stupid little man” and said he “violently hates” the producer. Sheen also seemingly made an antisemitic remark when he twice referred to Lorre with a name that sounds like “Haim Levine” (Lorre was born Charles Michael Levine).

CBS had no comment on what will fill the Men timeslot, but the network has plenty of options — executives often boast of having so many successful shows that finding spots for new ones can be difficult. When production on Men was first halted a month ago, CBS commissioned two more episodes of Rules of Engagement and mulled ordering more Mike & Molly. Repeats of Men also perform extremely well. Plus the network has already expanded its Monday comedy block to Thursdays by moving Big Bang Theory this season and added new comedy $#*! My Dad Says, a move that could be retracted if push came to shove.

UPDATE: TMZ says Charlie Sheen sent them an open letter responding to the decision to shut down the show, during which the actor continues to insult Lorre: “I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists…” etc.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:24 am

Go Charlie SHEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:37 am

Yeah he is crazy.

Here is the audio link if you want to hear it.:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/022411_sheen.mp3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:47 am

Angelus wrote:

i'll miss this show Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:49 am

He straight up said that the producer/creator whoever he has beef with has an ugly wife and ugly children!

He is crazy!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 3:05 am

I am cheering on Charlie Sheen for the Record.

Go Get Him Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:25 am

this is just...too crazy to be real almost
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:10 am

I really wouldn't really care at this point. Was never a huge fan of the show. CBS will survive without the show, despite it being one of the highest rated shows on TV, Cable, Syndicate....well...they'll manage.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:24 am

How the hell do I get fire breathing fist like Charlie???? That sounds like it would be AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:22 pm

Tank ♥'s Miss A wrote:
How the hell do I get fire breathing fist like Charlie???? That sounds like it would be AWESOME!!!!

if you find out, let me know.

till then i'll continue to handle things the old fashioned way....scribbling names in my Deathnote. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 5:27 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Angelus wrote:

i'll miss this show Teary Eyed

Hasn't been canceled yet. This season is done, nothing about next season.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 5:30 pm

Yeah, next season is uncertain at this point. I heard they might try one year without sheen and see how it goes. But no one knows yet. This season is over.

We'll have to wait and see in May once CBS releases their fall shedule.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 5:32 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Tank ♥'s Miss A wrote:

if you find out, let me know.

till then i'll continue to handle things the old fashioned way....scribbling names in my Deathnote. Wink

AngelM. Has an actually Deathnote but he's afraid to use it. I told him he should let me write kelly's name in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!   Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season! Empty

Back to top Go down

Two and a Half Men's Production Shut Down For Rest of Season!
Page 1 of 1