Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart  Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart    Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart  EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 12:51 am

Hulk Hogan is completely spinning his earlier comments (surprised?!) and has forgiven Bret Hart for his disparaging remarks concerning him on Twitter.

"Last and only comment for Bret," Hogan wrote tonight. "I hope he finds happiness in life, I feel bad for him and I have totally forgiven him much respect."

Hart was asked to give his thoughts on Hogan last night on the social networking website, writing: "Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got."

Hogan responded to his harsh criticism this morning as he implied that Hart was guilty of everything he accused him.

"Listen to where Bretts speaking from, it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did," Hogan wrote.

Hart fired back later, "That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead."

Graziano was a passenger in Nick Bollea's car during a car wreck that occurred in August 2007. He suffered injuries that left him in a vegetative state.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart    Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart  EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:48 am

LMFAO the ego on this guy.
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan: I Forgive Bret Hart
Page 1 of 1