Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superstars 4/14/11

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Chloe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 2:13 pm

Well for me, the blondes definitely shone over the brunettes this week. Way over due for Maryse to have a big push. Nattie seemed to have regained some of her old intensity. Found it interesting that the announcers mentioned tension between them. Their different styles and personalities would make a really good feud. I thought Melina made a complete fuck up of that submission. She was rolling round all over the place.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 3:51 pm

Melina messing up made me ROFL

More Maryse makes me happy, though i still want her to go to SD
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 4:51 pm

I loved Maryse's jacket. I'm happy Melina's using her old tag move again. I liked the match a lot.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:20 pm

I think they all did good.

The CA Dream could have been better but for me it was nice to see it come back to use.

I still don't know why Maryse is a heel..

I thought she would have turned by now.

I mean it looks like Eve might flip so she should fully flip if that happens.

Natalya's French Kiss counter to the Sharpshooter was nice. Poor Maryse really got her back tweaked!
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 1:19 pm

match was up to the Superstars standard but i would have preferred Natalya being the one worked on since Gail never really gets to play the hot tag partner. Melina was a bit off though it was good to see the California Dream again. i hope Maryse stays heel and Eve stays face, they're both fine the way they are
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

^ Yeah I was just thinking I have not seen an Eat Defeat in a while and Maryse usually took them well.

To my knowledge Melina has never gotten that move done to her [on video] so it would be new.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

Maryse was simply amazing. This match reminded me why i love her soo much.

A Face run for Maryse? Much needed. She needs to spicen up the Women's Division.

Fuck Kong......I want more Maryse.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 12:01 am

Maryse will likely go to SD as a heel. she plays a heel way too well and it seems WWE is very very reluctant to turn her face.

Layla to Raw as a face
Maryse to SD as a heel
Enter Kong on Raw as a heel

that's where I think things are going. With Layla gone SD will need another heel..that's gonna be Maryse, I feel.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

when is this draft happening?? and I'm still a little sad that Laycool is breaking up. But I guess they could feud with each other.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 12:22 am

June is when the draft is scheduled. it will be one of the 3 hour Raws scheduled that month
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 12:25 am

I might be at work then, so someone post all deats here please.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:41 am

ok so Eve, Alicia and Maryse to Smackdown while Layla gets moved to Raw. that's what should happen
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

Personally fire everyone and keep Alicia, Eve, Kaitlyn, Maryse, Beth and Gail....and i'm good tbh.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 11:30 am

Aaah such a Kaitlyn mark. Apart from her, who I do quite like but don't feel she's done enough to prove herself, I'd add Kong, AJ and Aksana. Good group of women then .
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 11:38 am

hihi shush...Kaitlyn is awesome hahah

Aksana...is not good i'm sorry, i didn't see it, still don't see it. she is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
ok so Eve, Alicia and Maryse to Smackdown while Layla gets moved to Raw. that's what should happen

WWE is high on Eve...so i dont think she is going anywhere...although i would love to see her ass on the Unemployment line..with Melina.

Alicia is Raw's resident heel Jobber (like Jillian) so she's secure on Raw i think.

Melina could possibly be going to SD with Maryse if WWE was ignorant enough to keep that skank employed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superstars 4/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstars 4/14/11   Superstars 4/14/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superstars 4/14/11
Page 1 of 1