Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation tablets announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PlayStation tablets announced Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation tablets announced   PlayStation tablets announced EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:49 am

Sony unveiled the two 'PlayStation Certified' tablets at an event in Japan last night. Running on Android 3.0, both tablets are scheduled for release in the fall of this year. The first device, codenamed S1, features a 9.4-inch display, while the other (called, surprisingly enough, the S2) hosts two separate 5.5 inch displays and a closeable clamshell formfactor. The S1 is designed for home use, while the S2 is for more mobile-minded consumers.

Both tablets will receive what Sony calls “high quality first generation PlayStation titles.” Sony didn't clarify their plans beyond that, but the tablets will probably play the same games that PlayStation-certified Android phones do, namely PS1 titles. Sony showed off Crash Bandicoot running on the S1 during their press conference.

PlayStation tablets announced Tab--article_image

for more pics click here PS Tablet
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PlayStation tablets announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation tablets announced   PlayStation tablets announced EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

They look nice, I bet they're going to be outrageously expensive.
Back to top Go down

PlayStation tablets announced
Page 1 of 1