Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule Empty
PostSubject: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptySun 15 May 2011, 7:19 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/15/nbc-about-to-unveil-2011-12-fall-schedule/

^ CLICK link to see the schedule. It wasn't a picture so I could slide it over here so that sucks. But yeah check it out at the link. Red text are the news shows.

NBC unveiled its 2011-12 primetime schedule today, which includes six new dramas and six new comedies from the likes of Steven Spielberg, Lorne Michaels, Brian Grazer, John Grisham and Peter Berg. Returning roster should please fans: Parenthood is back, as is Chuck and Community. And Mondays are for music: The Sing-Off will bow on the night this fall, followed by a second year of The Voice in the timeslot come winter.

The Peacock abandoned this season’s strategy of running six comedies on Thursday. Instead, it will air a reboot of the U.K. drama Prime Suspect at 10 p.m. (30 Rock, as usual, will be held back for a later premiere). And somewhere, The Donald is patting himself on the back for making a big stink about (possibly) running for president: His Celebrity Apprentice earned another pickup.

Headed to the trash heap? Law & Order: Los Angeles, Outsourced and The Event. Debut dates will be announced later this summer.

Show descriptions:

The Playboy Club: The drama is set in the early ‘60s, and focuses on the famed Playboy Club in Chicago.

Smash: The musical drama centers on a desire to create a Broadway musical based on the life of Marilyn Monroe. From Craig Zadan and Neil Meron.

Grimm: Inspired by the Grimm’s Fairy Tales, the drama follows a homicide detective who learns he’s a descendant of an elite group of hunters known as “Grimms” who “fight to keep the balance of humanity safe from the supernatural creatures of the world.”

Awake: When Detective Michael Britten regains consciousness following his family’s car accident, he is told that his wife Hannah perished but that his teen son, Rex has survived. As he tries to put the pieces of his life back together, he awakens again in a parallel reality in which his wife is very much alive — but his son Rex died in the accident.

The Firm: Based on the feature film and best-selling novel by author John Grisham. It continues the story of attorney Mitchell McDeere and his family 10 years after the events of the film and novel.

Whitney: A multi-camera comedy series about a happily unmarried couple. Together for five years, the duo is in no rush to get hitched.

Up all Night: A modern take on parenthood that shows the challenges of balancing a career, marriage and a new baby.

Free Agents: Based on the cult U.K. series of the same name that explores the trials and tribulations of two public relations executives on the rebound.

Are you there Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea: Inspired by the best-selling book from comedienne/talk show host Chelsea Handler, the new comedy follows the exploits of twentysomething bartender, a strong-willed force of nature who is determined to live life to the fullest and make no apologies.

Best Friends Forever: A single-camera comedy that takes a look at what happens when best friends promise to support each other — no matter what the cost or circumstances.

Bent: A new romantic comedy about two people who suddenly find themselves attracted to the qualities that typically repel them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anything interest you?

Are you still sad over some of the shows NBC sent to the trash?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptySun 15 May 2011, 7:25 pm

Their comedies look great. I saw all the previews, the suckiest may be Whitney i think but i'll give it a chance.

Their Musical-Drama Smash looks promising.

While Awake seems like the best Drama so far on any network, i really look forward too it.

Grimm also looks decent. DOn't think i'll watch anything else.

oh and Outsourced....I miss you Teary Eyed

I'm hoping and praying Community tanks AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 12:40 am

the first 3 sound interesting.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 7:15 am

I just saw The Playboy Club preview, though it seems like IMO the best quality show, it doesn't look like a show i would see on a broadcast network, looks more like a cable show that belongs on Showtime, AMC or HBO or something. Not a show you see on FOX, NBC or CBS & ABC.

Grimm seems a lot like Supernatural.

It seems Friday night is Sci-fi night...I think Grimm-Fringe-Supernatural will be battling it out for their perspective networks.

Whitney looked better in the previews...while Free Agents...not so much. Same could be said about Up All night, i think the mini comedy block will be a flop.

Chelsea still the best comedy IMO i think i'm gonna love it. While Bent and BFFs look good too.

Smash has an amazing Cast, Debra Messing, Kathrine McPhee & Anjelica Huston...like damn. Well this is Kathrine's acting debut i think....it has a rather interesting plot and it's easy to be flexible with overall. I think NBC MAY have a hit on their hands.

But problem is,...where does it go at the golden globes? Musical/Comedy or Drama? Since it's a Musical-Drama.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 10:04 pm

WTF I really liked the trailer for the new NBC show 'Awake' but I didn't see what day it was on in the chart from the link..

They need to give more details on it since I really liked the trailer.

I hope it is on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hell Thursday would be cool as well just not Monday.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 1:12 am

King Silva wrote:
WTF I really liked the trailer for the new NBC show 'Awake' but I didn't see what day it was on in the chart from the link..

They need to give more details on it since I really liked the trailer.

I hope it is on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hell Thursday would be cool as well just not Monday.

It's for Mid-Season, so in 2012 when the shows come from break. Not sure why but ABC and NBC saved some of the best shows, for Mid-season.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 1:15 am

Damn!

I want to watch that show ASAP.. NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule 478927
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule   NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

NBC Unveils 2011-12 Fall Schedule
Page 1 of 1