Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot

Go down 
+2
Dead
Eric
6 posters

After reading, rate the episode!
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_lcap 14% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 1 ]
♥♥
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_lcap 0% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
♥♥♥
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_lcap 29% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_rcap
 29%  [ 2 ]
♥♥♥♥
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_lcap 29% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_rcap
 29%  [ 2 ]
♥♥♥♥♥
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_lcap 28% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Vote_rcap
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 4:27 pm

Before I start writing, I'm going to give you a few pointers.
Whenever you see a big, bold name, that's because the scene you are reading is in that character's perspective.
Also, when the writing is italic, that is the character narrating the story. Sort of like, talking in the background, like movies do sometimes.

Characters Page
https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/t28072-trapped-season-1-characters

---------------------------------------------------------------
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot 230159_10150581842930640_879685639_18403249_3374292_n

Kathleen

Hello, my name is Kathleen Maurer. I am 25 years old and I work at a Termite Control company. What we do, is we eliminate termites at our clients' houses. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it. I'm openly gay, and I have a girlfriend. Her name is Anna. She is the love of my life and I want to have a family with her.

"KATHLEEN!!!"
"What?"
"Another client just called, and he wants you to do the job."

Ugh, my boss.

"Asked for me specifically?"
"Yes. He asked for a Miss Maurer."
"Fine. What's the address?"
"It's two blocks down from here."
"I guess I'll walk."

Kathleen steps out of her work building, the wind hitting her face as the door slammed shut behind her, and she started walking towards the client's house.

It's so cold outside. Hopefully that dude's house is warm. I hate it when I'm freezing and I have to listen to all these crawling bugs, but my teeth keep chattering.

Kathleen reaches the house and rings the doorbell.
No answer.
She rings the doorbell again.
No answer.

I guess he left for a couple minutes?

Kathleen takes out her cell phone and calls her boss, her back turned to the front door.

"Uhm, dude, the client isn't even home."
"He said he was supposed to be there."
"There's nobody here."

Kathleen hears a creak behind her and quickly turns around.
She sees a little old man standing in the doorway, squinting at her.

"It's okay, he's here."

Kathleen hangs up.

"Hello sir, my name is..."
"I know who you are. Come on in Miss Maurer."
"...Okay..."

Kathleen goes inside the house.

"So where are the termites?"
"Oh, don't worry about those. There are none. I just wanted you to come here. Please, take a seat in the living room. I will bring you some tea."

Kathleen takes a seat on the sofa in the living room.
The room was creepy, with animal heads hanging everywhere around the room, and the room was quite empty. There was only a sofa, an armchair and a coffee table.
The old man came back with a silver platter and sat down in the armchair.
Kathleen took her cup of tea and began sipping.

"So why did you want me to come here, sir?"
"I have an important message for you."

The room began spinning.
Suddenly, Kathleen couldn't feel her face. It had gone numb.
Her vision started blurring.

"What's wrong with... me....?"

Kathleen fell to the floor, unconscious.

Angela

My name is Angela Ellison and I'm 24 years old. I work for my mom. She owns this skin care thingy and I just wash people's faces all day. Not a bad job. Plus, my parents are rich so I get what I want, when I want it. I got three surgeries. I got a boob job, I got a nose job and I also got butt implants. All payed by my dad.

Angela's shift is done and she punches out.

"Later bitches!"

A co-worker overhears her.

"Angela, you do realize there's customers here right?"
"Who cares? It's not like I'm getting fired. My mom owns this place."
"Whatever. Rolling Eyes So what are your plans for tonight?"
"I don't know. Maybe just try out the new car my dad bought me yesterday."
"Didn't you just get a new car last month?"
"Ew. That style was soooo 2010."
"You are one spoiled brat."
"And lovin' every second of it! Later!"
"Bye Angela."

Angela walks out of the office and gets in her new car.

"Watch out people, here I come!"

She revvs up the engine, and spins away from the driveway, music full volume, windows down and speeding away on the highway.

Life is so exciting when you're me.

All of a sudden, something appears in front of Angela. She hits the brakes, but it was too late. She crashes into something. Angela gets out of her car.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. My dad's going to KILL me! What the fuck were you thinking?"

She hears someone groaning under her car.

"Get out of there! Hello?"

She gets on all fours to see who's there, and suddenly, she feels this spray go in her face.

"Ew! What is that?"

Angela suddenly falls to the ground and she faints.
The mysterious person gets out from under the car.

"It's a faint gas. *evil laugh*"

Lacey

I'm Lacey Edwards. I'm 19 years old, and I'm a Self-Improvement Teacher. I teach kids and adults about self-esteem. People do think that I'm quite young to be teaching about such a matter, but it's not the age that determines the life experiences you have. I've been through more than what an average 40 year old person has been through. Both my parents died when I was 4 years old and I was sent in how many foster homes? Even I've lost count. However, I'm now living on my own, and I'm teaching people that no matter what happens, you are beautiful, inside and outside.

"Alright, so, class we'll see each other next week, same time, same place!"
"Miss Edwards?"
"Yes, Joey?"
"Can I stay for a couple minutes?"
"Sure thing!"
"So, I was wondering, if my girlfriend could come with us at the weekly classes. She just went through something very serious and would like to join us."
"Certainly! What happened?"
"She got raped by a bunch of men. I feel so bad that I wasn't there to help her."
"Oh my God, that is horrible! Is she doing okay?"
"Physically, she's fine. But mentally, she's absolutely frazzled."
"That's definitely understandable. Yes, she can come to the class next week and continue following with us."
"Thank you so much Miss Edwards!"
"No problem Joey. And you can call me Lacey."
"Thanks Lacey! See you next week!"
"See you next week dear."

Lacey watched Joey, her youngest student leave the classroom with a smile on her face.

What a brave young man.

Lacey started packing her things, when she heard a weird noise.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

She peeked out of the classroom doorway, but nobody was there.

Must be the janitor.

She continued packing her stuff. When she was finished, she heard another noise, this time coming from right outside the doorway.
Slowly, Lacey walked towards the door.
BAM!
Out of nowhere comes a big man, holding a cloth with chloroform over Lacey's mouth and nose. Lacey passes out.

Brenda

My name is Brenda McNamara. I am 19 years old and I am a computer aide. I currently work for the government. I'm originally from Japan, but my family moved here when I was 10 years old, so I am now considered an Asian American. I know, I know. I'm not helping the "asians are technology freaks" stereotype since I work with computers. But really, all I do is fix them. It's not like I create robots or whatever. But once I get older, I want to create my own BrenBot. That would be awesome!

"Brenda, my computer broke again!"
"Jesus Frank, there's smoke coming out of it."
"I know. I'm so sorry Brenda."
"It's fine, we'll just have to find you a new computer. And PLEASE don't break that one too."

Brenda brings Frank to a new cubicle so he can continue his work.

"Hopefully you'll be comfortable here, since nobody's occupied this cubicle for months."
"Why not?"

Brenda points to the bathrooms, which are located right next to Frank's new cubicle.

"Have fun Frank!"

Brenda leaves the office to go see the boss of the company.

"I found a new cubicle for Frank. Hopefully he doesn't fry that computer as well."
"I think he just needs to adjust to computers. Not a technology friendly person at all."
"I noticed. Well my job here is done. I'll probably see you tomorrow... after Frank breaks that computer. *starts laughing*"
"See ya."

Brenda leaves the building and heads to the underground parking lot to get to her car.
Brenda arrives near her car when she hears footsteps behind her. She turns around, to face 5 huge men circling her.

"If I were you, I'd run away. I know karate!"

The five men didn't budge.

Shit. They don't believe me.

"I'll call the cops!"

The five men walk closer as Brenda looks through her purse for her phone, but she finds herself on her back, the men holding her down before she can do anything.
One of the men's hands are wrapped around Brenda's throat.
She can't do anything but await her death.
But that's not what the men want. Once Brenda passes out, the men let go of her.

Judi

My name is Judi Lawson. I'm 20 years old and I repair vending machines. Not the best job, but at least I get paid. I don't care about anything really. I'm a rather depressed person in general. I guess that's all you need to know about me.

"Listen, dude. I might repair these things. But this machine must be from the '60s. I wasn't born back then. I don't know how it works."
"Your boss told me you were the best in the business. Repair it."
"Ugh. Whatever. I'll try."

The client leaves Judi with the machine.

The fuck is this? It's all fucking rusty. This piece of shit won't ever work again. Is he stupid? What the fuck am I supposed to do? Buy him a new fucking machine? Fuck that.

"YO! DUDE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE, BUT I CAN'T FIX THIS!"

No answer.

Where the fuck did he go?

Judi goes on the search for the client.
She bumps into the janitor.

"Oh my God. You scared me. Do you know where Carl is?"
"Nope. I thought he left."
"Crap. He probably did. Thanks anyway."
"No problem."

Judi returns to the room where the vending machine was.
The machine had disappeared.

"You have GOT to be kidding me. Carl! I know it's you."
"Who's Carl?"
"Huh?"

Judi turns around and gets caught by a person who holds some chloroform to her face.
Judi faints.

Lois

My name is Lois Ashley. I'm 20 years old and I'm a maid. Not exactly my dream job, but it pays the bills. I do not, I repeat, DO NOT wear the typical ugly black and white uniform because that just hides your body too much. I get paid mostly because my clients want to see what I'm made of. No complaints here. If they think I'm hot... why not?

Lois knocks at her next client's house.
The door opens, and a smiling young man is standing in the doorway.

"Hi Lois."
"Hey. So what do you want done today?"
"Maybe a little blow?"

The client gives Lois a wink.

"Chuck, you know I'm not here to do anything like that. I'm here to clean. You know my tagline, you can look but you can't touch."
"Yeah, yeah. But a man can try can't he?"
"Whatever. So, again, what do you want done?"
"The bathroom, the bedroom and the kitchen for today."
"Alright."

Lois goes to the bathroom to clean.

Gross. This guy's a pig. I've never seen anyone this dirty. And I have to clean his house for a living.

"Lois, why don't you do the bedroom first?"
"Because I want to clean what's dirtier first and clearly your bathroom is just disgusting. Please leave me to my job now."
"Come on, the bedroom's awaiting."
"Fine. Whatever."

Lois leaves the bathroom and then once she steps into the bedroom, she sees her client lying on the bed.

"Oooh, you wanna get dirty boy?"
"Hell yeah."
"I'll have to charge ya extra though."
"Sure thing babe."

Lois starts to take off her shirt, but someone from behind her grabs her by the neck and puts a cloth with chloroform over her mouth and nose.
Slowly, Lois's vision fades out to black as she faints in the arms of the stranger.

Amy

My name is Amy Mabry. I'm 20 years old and I am a travel agent for American Airlines. However, I work in my small office, and I answer a telephone. I'm not at the ticket counters. I think I'd rather be there, instead of in this small, cramped space. But, I think having my own office helps since I can put my stuff where I want them without getting lost and such.

The phone rings.

"Hello, thank you for calling American Airlines, my name is Amy. How can I help you?"
"So you want to book a flight to Philadelphia?"
"Alright, so the earliest flight is a flight landing at 4 PM."
"Sounds good?"
"Alright, so it'll cost around 150$."
"Thanks for calling! Have a great day!"

Amy hung up the phone and started turning around in her chair, awaiting the next caller.

La la la. My job is so boring.

Click!
Amy heard a soft noise behind her.
She turned around, but nothing was there.

Weird.

She got up and tried the door.

It's locked. What the hell?

All of a sudden, she heard a little noise, as though someone was spraying something in the room.
Amy looked at the vent and could see some yellow-ish mist coming out of the vent.

"HELP! HELP ME!!!!"

Nobody could hear Amy's frantic screams.
After five minutes of screaming, Amy couldn't resist anything else and she fainted.

Elizabeth

My name is Elizabeth Berge. I am 24 years old and I am a property manager. My job is pretty fun, I get to visit plenty of houses. It's pretty neat. But of course sometimes I get people who can get on my nerves. In those situations, I can be professional and keep my patience in check.

Elizabeth was in the new house awaiting the visitors.

Wow this house looks amazing. I'm sure I'm going to get this sale. Cha-ching!

Ding! Dong!
Elizabeth opens the door.

"Hello there! Welcome! I'm glad you have came to visit. Well, clearly, this is the entrance. As you can see, it's more of a modern look with the cute colors and the very interesting decor."
"We'll take it!"
"Really? That's one of the fastest sales I've had! Thank you! Do you at least want to visit the rest of the house?"
"No thanks. We've seen enough. Goodbye now!"
"Okay. Goodbye!"

Elizabeth watches the clients as they leave the house, get in their car and drive away.

Well that was strange. I guess they really needed a house. Time to go home.

Elizabeth grabs her stuff and heads out the front door.
Once she's in her car, she blasts the air conditioning at the highest level.

"Aaaaah."

She looks in her rearview mirror and notices something in the back.
She turns her head around, and suddenly a hand holding a syringe appears.
The mysterious person stabs Elizabeth with the syringe and squeezes the liquid in her body.
Elizabeth can barely breathe and ends up falling over, in an unconscious state.

Faye

My name is Faye Worden. I'm 19 years old and I'm a hip-hop choreographer for teenagers. I enjoy doing that since dancing is a pretty big passion of mine. People have told me that I can be a bitch, but to me, that's just being honest. I've always been in the "in" crowd, and I've always been considered "THE" bitch. I don't know why though. It's not my fault I'm pretty.

"ONE. TWO. ONE. TWO. THREE. GOOD JOB GUYS! Alright, so we're taking a break now! Be back here in like 25 minutes!"

All of Faye's dance class students left the studio to get refreshed.
Faye took out her bottle of water and took a sip before setting it back down on the floor.

I'm definitely glad I have great students this year. Last year was such a disaster.

Faye's cellphone started ringing.

Who could it be? Hmmm... let's see. A text message from Bailey? What does she want?

Faye ignores her friend's text since the students had just came back from their break.

"Alright guys, I've decided that practice is over for today. Just come back tomorrow at 4 and we'll continue. Bye guys!"

Faye noticed a couple of students hanging around her stuff.

"Excuse me. Do you guys have a problem?"

The students looked at her, and walked away from her stuff.

"Thanks."

Once all students were gone, Faye picked up her cell phone and she had received another text from Bailey that read... Emergency! Text me back now!

What the hell is wrong with her?

Faye picked up her bottle of water and took another sip.
Suddenly, she felt dizzy and that's when she noticed the powder floating around her water.
Faye fell to the floor and fainted.

Rebecca

Yo, my name is Rebecca Costa. I'm 21 years old and I'm a police dispatcher. I'm the one who's on those annoying walkie-talkies and I tell cops where the fuck they gotta go. I'm the kind of girl who tells it like it is. If I don't like you, I'll tell you straight up to your face. Don't like me? Too fucking bad.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?"
"Rebecca, this is Annie. She's new here and you will train her on the walkies."
"Not another one who doesn't know what the fuck she's doing."
"Be nice Rebecca."
"I'll try."

Rebecca's boss leaves Rebecca and Annie by themselves.

"Alright, newbie. Here's what we're doing. Everytime there's a call, we're the ones responsible to locate them and send the cops to the right location."
"How do we know where it is?"
"Are you stupid? The people on the phone tell us. Duh."
"Oh... sorry."
"Don't apologize, just listen when I talk to you."
"...Okay."
"Think you can do it?"
"I guess..."
"No. Listen bitch. Can you do it? Yes or no?"
"Can you at least show me?"
"Sure. First we have to wait for a call though."

The phone rings.

"That was fast."

Rebecca picks up the phone.

"Yo. What's up? I mean... 9-1-1 what's your emergency?"
"Okay dude. I'll get cops over asap."

Rebecca hangs up the phone and picks up her walkie-talkie.

"Aight y'all. Some shit's going down at 58 Brock Street. All I know is that someone's about to die. So yeah. Go for it."

Rebecca turns to Annie.

"That's how you do it. Got it?"
"Yeah. I think I got it."
"Aight. I'll just go for a walk or something."

Rebecca gets up and leaves her office.
She looks around and notices there's nobody around.

Fuck this.

Rebecca leaves the building and starts walking towards the mall.
As she passes a small alley, someone grabs Rebecca and pulls her in.

"I swear to God I'll kick your ass if you don't get your hands off of me!"

But before she can do anything, she was already unconscious.

Lacey

Lacey's eyes open, and the only thing she sees is a skull right next to her head.

All you hear is a bunch of screams as the screen goes dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did you think of the first episode?
Will you continue reading Trapped?
Comment below!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 4:32 pm

hmm, interesting read
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 7:03 pm

Thanks. smile
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 7:32 pm

I like it. I will definitely read the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 1:07 am

that was pretty good, i'll read the next one.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 2:29 am

Wow you are a really good writer!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 1:03 pm

Thanks everyone! Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot 177715

New episode next Monday. I think.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 1:35 pm

Next Monday? I may not get a chance to read it then, I leave for London Tuesday morning, spending monday afternoon packing and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 4:21 pm

Well don't worry, it'll stay here and comments are always welcome! smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 5:22 pm

who gave it a one?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 9:55 pm

Idk but it's not very nice. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 1 - Pilot
Page 1 of 1