Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 - You Have Sinned

Go down 
3 posters

After reading, rate the episode!
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Vote_lcap 0% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
♥♥
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Vote_lcap 0% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
♥♥♥
 0%  [ 0 ]
♥♥♥♥
 0%  [ 0 ]
♥♥♥♥♥
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Vote_lcap 100% Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Vote_rcap
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Empty
PostSubject: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 - You Have Sinned   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 7:20 pm

Before I start writing, I'm going to give you a few pointers.
Whenever you see a big, bold name, that's because the scene you are reading is in that character's perspective.
Also, when the writing is italic, that is the character narrating the story. Sort of like, talking in the background, like movies do sometimes.

Characters Page
https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/t28072-trapped-season-1-characters

---------------------------------------------------------------
Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned 230159_10150581842930640_879685639_18403249_3374292_n

Judi

Judi's eyes slowly open, only to see a skull! She lets out a huge shriek before pushing the skull away from her face. Then, she looks around the room she's in. It's a very small and cold room. The walls seem like they're made out of stone.

Where the fuck am I? Last thing I remember is talking to a janitor. The fuck did he do to me? Shit, this sucks.

Judi slowly gets up on her feet.

Oh my God, the room's spinning. What the hell was I given?

She creeps out of the door. There was a small hallway and at the other end was an arch doorway that gave into a huge room that looked like a foyer. Judi slowly walked into the foyer and noticed there were nine other people in the foyer.

Judi: "... Who are all you bitches?"

All the other girls turned around.

Elizabeth: "Well my name is Elizabeth."
Amy: "Hi, I'm Amy."
Judi: "Anywho, it's not like I'm going to remember all the names. So, I don't care."
Rebecca: "Gurl, you already pissing me off."
Judi: "I don't even know you, so back off."

Judi notices a few words spray-painted in red over the wall.

Judi: "You have sinned. The fuck is that?"
Lacey: "We have no idea."
Angela: "We woke up just like you did. Duhh."
Judi: "We didn't get here by ourselves. Duhh."
Lois: "What are you implying exactly?"
Judi: "One of you clearly did this. Who woke up first."
Kathleen: "I did. So what?"
Judi: "You've done it."
Kathleen: "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Kathleen walks towards Judi and stands face to face with her.
Judi pushes Kathleen back.

Judi: "Look... calm down. I just want to get out of here."
Kathleen: "This isn't Clue, this is real life."

Angela

This bitch thinks she's so hot. She looks like Cruella De Vil. All I know is that there are 9 other hoes I have to deal with, and I'm not liking it. I'm used to having what I want, and I DO NOT want this.

Angela: "Anyways, I'm outta here."
Rebecca: "Bitch, are you stupid? Don't you think we all wanna get outta here? We've tried the door. It's locked."
Angela: "You didn't try hard enough."

Angela walks to the front door, made of stone, and tries the knob.

FUCK! It really is locked.

Rebecca: "Told you."
Angela: "Shut up!"
Amy: "Let's just all try to figure it out."
Elizabeth: "I agree. So the wall says we have sinned. I'm thinking someone has followed us or whatever. What have you all done anyways?"
Angela: "Well since you want all of us to tell you what we've done, why don't you tell us first?"
Elizabeth: "Alright. Well I'm a property manager, and a few weeks ago, I actually completely destroyed one of the properties and blamed it on the clients. How about you little miss perfect?"
Angela: "Well... even though my parents are like filthy rich, I've made and used counterfeit money before. Anybody else?"
Lacey: "The only reason I'm so far in my life at such a young age is because I've cheated throughout my whole school years. I've never had one test or exam where I didn't cheat. So my good grades don't come from me."
Amy: "Well mine isn't bad. I've stolen money from customers. Pretending a flight is more expensive so I can get a few hundred dollars."
Judi: "That's pretty bad moron. Well mine is only harm to myself. I've been practicing self-mutilation for the last year or so. I cut myself to feel better."
Lois: "I've slept with my customers plenty of times."
Kathleen: "What do you do again?"
Lois: "I'm a maid."
Kathleen: "So you clean more than just their house. That's nice."
Lois: "What about you?"
Kathleen: "I've cheated on my girlfriend... with a guy. And I got pregnant. I hid my pregnancy from my girlfriend. I told her we had to go through the adoption process, so I had to do visits. But, that's only because I had gotten big. In the end, I came back with our child and she still doesn't know I'm the one who actually gave birth to him."
Faye: "Damn, that's insane. I've actually sold my body for money."
Rebecca: "Bitch you were a prostitute?"
Faye: "If you want to call it that way, yes."
Brenda: "I've kidnapped someone... and held them prisoner for a month. I hated that girl. And so did my friends, who all helped me."
Rebecca: "I killed someone, yo!"

All the girls look at Rebecca, with eyes wide, jaws open.

Rebecca: "What? The bitch told me I was a slut. I beat her up, and unfortunately she died."
Lois: "You're one crazy bitch."
Rebecca: "We're all crazy bitches."
Elizabeth: "I guess we all deserve to be here."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth notices a door while all the other girls are talking. She tries the knob, and it opens!

I wonder if they'll notice if I leave.

She takes a step in the pitch black room, but her foot isn't touching any ground. When she lets her weight go on her leg, she falls down the hole, with a huge shriek.

Elizabeth: "HEEEEEEELP!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's your favorite character?
What do you think will happen next episode?
Comment below!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 - You Have Sinned   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 9:06 pm

i like it :D
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 - You Have Sinned   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned EmptyFri 27 May 2011, 1:17 am

interesting, they will probably find elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 - You Have Sinned   Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 -  You Have Sinned Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped! - Season 1 - Episode 2 - You Have Sinned
Page 1 of 1