Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross comments on Randy Savage in the HOF, Tag Team Wrestling, and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jim Ross comments on Randy Savage in the HOF, Tag Team Wrestling, and more Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross comments on Randy Savage in the HOF, Tag Team Wrestling, and more   Jim Ross comments on Randy Savage in the HOF, Tag Team Wrestling, and more EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 12:22 am

Jim Ross comments on Randy Savage in the HOF, Tag Team Wrestling, and more Jim-ross15-300x231

http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/05/24/jim-ross-comments-on-randy-savage-in-the-hof-tag-team-wrestling-and-more/

Jim Ross took to his blog again over JRsbarbq.com. In it he discussed the state of tag team wrestling, Randy Savage in the Hall of Fame, and more. Here are a few highlights for you to gander over.

Ross on a futre WWE Hall of Fame lock: “Former NBC Sports President Dick Ebersol is a lock to be a ‘celebrity’ entrant into the WWE HOF, IMO. Dick is a brilliant man and made many huge contributions to WWE including NBC’s presentation of Saturday Night’s Main Event which was bigger than big for WWE at the time. I really enjoyed getting to know Dick especially during the XFL days.”

Ross on Randy Savage going to the WWE Hall of Fame: “No…I have no idea if or when Randy Savage will be inducted into the WWE HOF or if he will go in with his former wife and valet, the late Miss Elizabeth. As I have said many times, it is obvious that both are deserving.”

Ross on the state of tag team wrestling: “What is the future of tag team wrestling? I don’t have a firm answer on that one except to say that today’s tag team wrestling scene leaves a great deal to be desired. You’ve heard that here before.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts on what JR said.
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross comments on Randy Savage in the HOF, Tag Team Wrestling, and more
Page 1 of 1