Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With Kharma Leaving...

Go down 
+4
KTV-Time
morris2202
King Silva
TornadoDDT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

With Kharma Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 7:16 pm

I really don't want WWE to just drop all faith of the Divas.

Kharma gave that spark back to the division and people loved it. So hopefully WWE now sees that if you put effort into a storyline or character the fans will care and it will work.

So this brings me to my topic title. What are some storylines you guys want to see happen now that Kharma is leaving. Please WWE pick back up on Melina's heel turn.

Freshen up Gail/Bellas and make them start feuding again. Have Natalya mentoring Kaitlyn and AJ over on Smackdown (Even though I don't give a shit about Kaitlyn).

ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 8:41 pm

Yeah I agree with what you said.

I want Gail and Beth to be really pushed on Raw for the belt this year.

Have Gail beat the Bellas for the Diva's Title since she never really got a one on one win over them every since the Bryan jealously storyline.

Have her keep it for 4 months or so and I guess she could lose it to Beth [that one on one match would be amazing!]. I would book it like Christian/Orton and have Gail stay face for a while after that but eventually she should get mad and turn heel [which is what I predict will happen to Captain Charisma!].

Later on it would be awesome if a heel Gail could be teamed with a newly returned 'back to crazy' Kharma!!!

Twisted Evil

They would be such a good tag team! With Kharma Leaving... 128975
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : With Kharma Leaving... 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

With Kharma Leaving... 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

With Kharma Leaving... 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

With Kharma Leaving... 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

With Kharma Leaving... 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

With Kharma Leaving... 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

With Kharma Leaving... 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:33 pm

I do not see Gail feud with the Bellas and the Bellas will more like face eve for the diva champion at Capital Punishment then the Bellas will feud with Beth and wwe is not good at booker diva match in the last min.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:47 pm

Why do you have HORRIBLE grammar?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:56 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
Why do you have HORRIBLE grammar?

Whay arre youu playins englesh teecher?
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptySat 11 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

Well, they could start by giving them more than a minute or so to work a match.

Been re-watching stuff from the Ruthless Agression Era (2001-06), and it really hits just how far down the Divas have fallen since those golden years when Trish and Lita would main event Raw. By 2005, Trish was second only to HHH as Raw's top heel. She was gold on the mic. Of course, with the kid oriented programming, today, she wouldn't be able to say most of the things she did, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGR3AhMhJo

Molly was especially amazing in the ring. Trish, Lita, Molly, Ivory, Jazz, Victoria, Gail, and Mickie provided some of Raw's best moments in those years.

Going back to the 80s, a lot of people don't know that it was a feud for the Women's Championship that MADE the WWF. It was the Moolah/Wendi Richter feud that got Pro Wrestling mainstream attention, being covered by MTV (back when it was the cutting edge music network) and bringing in a whole new younger, hipper, audience, climaxing with "The Brawl to End It All" broadcast live on MTV, leading to Hogan and Piper getting involved in the feud and "The War to Settle the Score", leading to the first Wrestlemania.

So, history has shown that if they give the girls time and attention, it pays off big. Give them time to develop characters and work some decent length matches. If the crowds are going to start caring about the division, again, they need some good matches, first. Figure out which of them that are good in the ring are also good on the mic, and give them promo time plus backstage bits. Make the fights look like FIGHTS, instead of this one Diva slaps another, other Diva starts crying business. When Trish and Lita would have a confrontation, they'd BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER like the guys did. And they did it for seven years. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CgDRLbed5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0BXV2pc3Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaMrVUy7IfM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=686PBZcE3nY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHuOt8At_1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RAfvn6YxnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pxAxpnXNhA

Now, granted, in the PG Era you can't cut those kind of promos, have that level of brutality, or some of those moves (the third cuts down on injuries). But, that doesn't mean the women can't get over with the crowds with great matches, promos, and storylines. Trish and Lita, especially, proved that they CAN get over with the fans.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptySat 11 Jun 2011, 11:04 pm

Yeah sadly the wwe just fails to produce women that a lot of the fans care about.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptySat 11 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

The thing is, we know Beth can cut a good promo and work a good match. Let's see if she can build a storyline like Trish did.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptySun 12 Jun 2011, 10:38 pm

well the creative team have shown that they can write a good diva feud like Layla/Michelle or Nattie/LayCool so it's just a matter of putting actual effort into it. i would like to see the Bellas be built more up as despicable heels so that it'll actually mean something when they get their comeuppance. let them go over Kelly one more time in a title match and Eve as well for her rematch, hell they could even have a match with Kaitlyn since she does have a claim to the title, then finally reignite the story with Gail and have her take the belt. that's wishful thinking so just i'll be fine with Beth, as long as there are no more heel turns. WWE already sank any hope Christian had left with his recent turn

i'd like to see more time put into this tag teams feud on Smackdown. i'd love for them to introduce the Women's title back over this and have AJ as the first new champion. though i guess she won't have much competition since Rosa and Tamina are not title worthy
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 10:47 pm

I don't think WWE really knows what to do with the Divas since Kharma got pregnant. I think they had big plans for her especially since she was bringing in ratings for the Divas and WWE Programming & is so monsterious for a Diva which is different. On Smackdown Tamina is picking up alot of wins for her team of heel Divas so maybe WWE is going to do something with her I don't know. As for Raw the Bellas will probably feud with Beth or Eve for the Divas title
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 7:31 am

WWE Don't care.....so why should we? I've stopped bothering like 3 years ago..i don't bitch i just set my expectations SUPER low. Like i'm gearing up for a Debra vs. Ashley match
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 3:18 pm

That's the way Morris types Silverz, I think it's adorbz <3

Anyway I'd build Tamina up like they're doing and have her feud with Kelly Kelly and just demolish her ass and then from there put Tamina in programs with Gail, Beth and Natalya and the returning Layla. Anything interesting I'd accept, 2 minute segments EVERY WEEK couldn't hurt either.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Kharma Leaving...   With Kharma Leaving... Empty

Back to top Go down

With Kharma Leaving...
Page 1 of 1