Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More   Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 6:23 pm

It was reported earlier this week that Matt Hardy was suspended by TNA Wrestling due to continuously arriving late to live events and posting a video online of himself urging Jeff Hardy to stun a woman with a taser, "among other reasons." It was noted to Hardy on Twitter that a group of "thirty people" asked for refunds when it was announced that he would not be on hand for Friday's live event in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Right. Instead, they were given free merchandise.

Hardy wrote, "I thank those peeps who stood up for me. I haven't done anything wrong.. And the "Fans Voices Should Matter"-don't ever forget that!"

He continued, "If you asked for a refund in Ft. Wayne cuz I wasn't there, tweet me your story and I will RT it.. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

Hardy also continues to take issue with wrestling websites that publish "inaccurate" stories.

"As I said earlier, I have no more beef with the net. They're people tryin to make a living off of the business that we are the lifeblood of," Hardy wrote. "With that said, you certainly can't believe everything you read. There's always details to situations that they have no clue about and therefore report incorrectly."

As you can imagine, TNA management is not happy with these latest tweets. One source noted that he's basically "egging them on". Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut.... something Hardy obviously knows nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More   Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 6:39 pm

you can't believe everything you read but yet the stuff being reported is actually happening. maybe the stories should be on twitter so you can be at ease, Matt

edit: some of this i posted earlier so lol
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More   Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Heartbreak really can drive you nuts, I see. I love myself, but the refund thing? That's just too much.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More   Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 1:25 am

I love how he does this in WWE, then praises TNA to high hell, then when TNA punishes him he decides to do the same immature thing. If this guy died tomorrow, I would honestly smile and not show any remorse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More   Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy Trying To Piss Off TNA Management?, More
Page 1 of 1