Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit Empty
PostSubject: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 12:53 am

It's plain and simple, after tonight CM Punk has proven why he is THE best TODAY on the mic and in the ring in WWE. I haven't heard a promo like that in over 5 years, and I doubt there will be another one like that. This has to legit, because let's face it...CM Punk needs to be at the top of the company. He's busted his ass since 2006 coming from a company where he was willing to sign his WWE contract on the fucking ROH world title. His title runs have been bullshit, especially the one where he had to job to Jeff Hardy so WWE would hope that crackhead would stay.

He's telling the truth when he said he's the best wrestler they have right now. Better than Orton, better than the Rock and damn sure better than Cena, the next one that's even up there with him in pure skill is Daniel Bryan but WWE wont push him, ever, and it's a damn shame. It's true what they say, hard work gets you nowhere in WWE unless you're kissing Vince McMahons ass or you're fucking the bosses daughter.

However, there's a part of me that wants it to be worked, because WWE NEEDS to realize that there's value in giving CM Punk the ball and letting him run with it. He's by far the best heel that company has and why they won't, is an autrocity to me.

In closing, if he does leave...he shouldn't go to that shithole known as TNA, cause he'd be fed to the X-Division.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:00 am

Agree with everything 100%. A personal testimony of this guy's talent is The Nexus. Look at my shit, it's Nexus/Punk themed. You may or may not remember but I HATED The Nexus, HATED HATED HATED The Nexus, wanted them gone and everything. Now I don't want them to go. Why? Punk's character, his promos, and the energy and cerebral aura he brought to them and their feuds since his entrance in the faction completely opened my eyes to him. It made me overlook any past grudges on him as a person and saw the ridiculous level of ability he possesses. I used to be a huge Orton fan; ever since the Nexus feud, watching Randy going promo for promo with Punk as well as the in-ring action made me realize how boring and overrated Orton really is. Punk's talent did that all on it's own.

No joke when people and even Punk himself say he's the best in the WWE, maybe even the world, but undoubtedly the WWE. I'm so siked to see the bullshit WWE Universe get an unexpected dose of reality; Punk's undoubtedly a legend of the industry after tonight.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:09 am

Seems to me WWE will never give him his props and show him more respect. They've claimed that he's a valuable asset to the organization; yet, over the years he's been transformed into somewhat of a ME jobber to make the usual face look good. Rey, Cena, Orton and whomever else.

Shoot or work, that was compelling television. lol
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:20 am

i agree and dead, that is why i love you. All the people who were saying "CM SUCKS" just ate their damn words.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:39 am

if people honestly think CM Punk sucks, theyve been drinking that koolaid for far too long
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:45 am

"CM SUCKS"...I just hate marks, I really do. If it wasn't for Punk's promos, those chants would've caused me to hurdle a chair at my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 2:21 am

Everything he said tonight was the truth, that's the best promo I've seen. I think it's partly a storyline, he was supposed to talk crap but once he brought Vince's family in it and started going overboard that's when his mic got cut
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit   Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I want CM Punks shoot to be legit
Page 1 of 1