Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Sims Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Pokemon Sims Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Sims Thread!   Pokemon Sims Thread! EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 6:02 pm

So I and around 10-12 people are doing this sims thing on my other forum and I wanted to share my side of it here.

Jack is also doing one and maybe someone else from here so they should post theirs too.

For the record Vix said it goes here.

Here was my first entry:

Entry # 1: OMG REALLY?!

Silva: “Do I really have to work today dad I am so tired?...”

Silva’s Dad: “Of course you do I didn’t become one of the richest people in the region by sitting on my ass! My father made me work at his store as a child to eventually leave the business to me and it taught me many important skills that you my boy are without! You really should be grateful I listened to my father because his little store turned out to be the most popular Poke Mart chain in the Kanto region, we own hundreds of them!”

Silva: “Dad I’ve heard this story before.. ‘That’s why we have all of these fancy things and why we own so many homes…’ It gets old.”

Silva’s Dad: “Well it never did any good since you always try to get out of working at the store. I need you to work and learn because you will soon take over the company when I am retired.”

Silva: “But I don’t want to do this, my dream is to travel the world while training pokemon and collecting badges.”

Silva’s Dad
: “Don’t start with this again you know my answer to those questions..”

Silva: “But dad don’t you know how miserable it is for me to see everyone going out on their journey and me being behind the counter selling them items for their pokemon? It’s horrible and I deserve to have some fun too! I’ve been working here for so long and I’m turning 18 soon can’t you as my present let me go on my own adventure?”

Silva’s Dad: “Let me talk to your mother.”

Silva’s Mom: “Yes dear?”

Silva’s Dad: “Silva is of course pestering me with his pleas to go on his pokemon adventure. I’ve never understood his fascination with those creatures. He should be working in my stores and eventually he would take over my role in the company.”

Silva’s Mom: “Well he is turning 18 Steve; don’t you think we should finally allow him to go? I mean Stephanie left before then and look how she turned out? She is a top ranked breeder and a successful contest coordinator. Silva must want the chance that we gave his sister to start his journey. I say we let him go.”

Silva’s Dad ‘Steve’: “I know Amy but I just want him to do well financially and I worry about him.”

Silva’s Mom ‘Amy’: “He’ll be fine I know it. We can maybe just have him call us or PC chat every now and then.”

Steve: “That would help; so should we call him in to give him the good news?”

Amy: “Sure. Silva! Come to the dining room your father and I have something to tell you.”

[Silva excitedly enters the room.]

Silva: “What is the news?”

Steve: “Your mother and I have decided to allow you to go on your trip.”

[Silva jumps up with excitement.]

Silva: “OMG REALLY?! I am so happy I need to go get ready!..”

Steve: “Let me finish… I said we are allowing you to go but on a couple of conditions. 1] You keep in contact with your mother and I every now and then. We don’t want to worry about you so please update us from time to time. 2] You be safe on your journey and meet new friends. And 3] this is something I just thought of that you may not like but it has to be done. On your adventure you will obviously be going from city to city so you need to evaluate the Poke Marts that you come into contact with. I need to know which stores are doing well and which are lagging!”

Silva: Really dad… whatever I guess if it means I can go then sure I’ll do it. I really have to go pack!

[Silva runs upstairs.]

Steve: “Shit I just remembered now I have to get someone to take over his job at the store.”

Stephanie: “Excuse you… can you slow down?!”

Silva: “Sorry sis I’m just so happy; mom and dad finally agreed to let me go on my journey! I’m so excited!”

Stephanie: “Really? That is really cool. I’m happy for you. In fact I want to personally give you your first pokemon. As you know I have a lot of pokemon from my travels so let me know which one you want to start your journey with.”

Silva: “Awesome. I’ll talk to you when I’m done packing.”

Stephanie: “Okay; I’ll get ready.”

Silva: “So I’m done packing. Man that takes forever.”

Stephanie: “I know you don’t know what to leave. But have a look at these pokemon you can choose which ever one you want because I can easily breed another.”

[Silva pokes at the Poke balls releasing pokemon and out pops Magnemite, Oddish, Cleffa, Staryu, etc].

Silva: “Wow they are all so cool.”

Stephanie: “I know right? Choose wisely because the one you choose will be your first pokemon ever!”

Silva: “I know it is a tough decision.”

[Silva examines all of the pokemon before deciding on a pokemon].

Silva: “I want that one! It is really cute can I have it?!”

Stephanie: “Sure she is all yours. That is an Eevee and it can actually evolve into 7 different pokemon by various different methods. So that is an excellent choice. You two will make a good team.”

Pokemon Sims Thread! Eevee

Silva: “I know I can’t wait so Eevee let’s go.

[Eevee hops on Silva’s shoulder].

Stephanie: “Wait Silva, I have a couple more early birthday gifts for you. First here is my old Pokedex I have an extra so this one should work out for you just fine. I would if I were you stop in Pallet Town to talk with Professor Oak and get it updated. Also here are some Ultra Balls and potions/full heals. We get the best discounts at our stores so I stocked up. Lastly here is another b-day present for you.”

[Stephanie turns around and hands Silva an egg in a glass case.]

Pokemon Sims Thread! Egg

Silva: “Wow what is it?

Stephanie: “I’m not going to spoil it for you! Just know that it will hatch after a while. Eggs like this need to be with an active trainer to hatch. I am on a break for now so it does no good having it stay in its current state when you can hatch it in no time. Just call me when it hatches.”

Silva: “Will do; I can’t wait for it to hatch!”

Stephanie: “Have a great time; good luck and talk to you later. Pokemon Sims Thread! 177715

Amy: “That is suck a cute pokemon. Are you almost ready to leave for the cruise to Pallet Town?”

Silva: “I know Stephanie gave her to me. And yes mom I am so ready. I can’t wait to be in Pallet Town since then my quest for the Pewter City Badge will officially have started!”

Steve: “Yeah good luck son. Don’t forget to check up on the Poke Marts when you have a chance. And Silva here’s something that should be beneficial for your traveling experience. Consider it an early birthday present from your mother and I.”

[Silva sees that his father gave him a shiny silver credit card!]

Silva: “Wow, thanks dad; I could use this!”

Steve: “Well you earned it. Now let’s take you to the cruise station.”

[Silva arrives at the Cinnabar Island cruise station and says goodbye to his parents and sister.]

Silva: “One 1st class ticket to Pallet Town.”

Ticket Lady: “Oh that is the cutest pokemon!”

Silva: Thanks, he’s my new friend Eevee. I just started my pokemon journey.”

Ticket Lady: “That is great news. Well have a fun time on your boat ride to Pallet Town and during your expedition.”

[Silva boards the Cinnabar Island cruise in route to Pallet Town. He later looks up at the sun and thinks that this day couldn’t get better. He retires to his luxury suit cabin and holds on closely to his pokemon egg and feeds Eevee.].

My trainer info:

Pokemon Sims Thread! LucianTrainerSprite

Trainer Name
: Silva

Pokemon: Silva started his journey with an Eevee:Pokemon Sims Thread! EeveeMovingSprite
He also got an egg that was a starting his journey/birthday gift from his sister Stephanie who is a breeder: Pokemon Sims Thread! Pokemonegg1

Location: On a cruise heading from Cinnabar Island to Pallet Town

Badges: N/A

Traveling With: No one at the moment but maybe later he’ll meet some friends..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already posted Part 2 on my other forum but I'll post it here later on I guess.

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Sims Thread!
Page 1 of 1