Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!

Go down 
+3
angelmessiah
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her home in London, it has been reported.
The Back To Black singer was apparently found at the property in by emergency services at 3.54pm this afternoon, according to sources, and her death is being treated as 'unexplained' by police.
In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said: 'Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased.

'On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene.

'Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained

It is thought her father Mitch has yet to find out about his daughter's untimely passing, as he is currently on his way to America to perform at a jazz festival.
Winehouse had been seen with her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield earlier this week as the teenager took to the stage at the iTunes festival.
She refused to join in for Mama Said, but did support the 14-year-old with a few dance moves before urging the crowd to buy Dionne's new album Good For The Soul.
A source said: 'Amy staggered onstage and grabbed the mic to beg the crowd to buy her protege’s new album.'
Winehouse's appearance at the concert came after she cancelled her European tour following a disastrous performance in June when she stumbled onto the stage in Belgrade and gave an incoherent performance appearing very disorientated and removed from reality.
Following the concert which saw fans enraged and the subsequent video that circulated to millions she cancelled the remaining dates of her European tour.

A statement released by the troubled singer's spokesperson said that the singer would be given 'as long as it takes' to recover.

The statement read: 'Amy Winehouse is withdrawing from all scheduled performances.

'Everyone involved wishes to do everything they can to help her return to her best and she will be given as long as it takes for this to happen.'
Winehouse had been working on her long-awaited new album, the follow-up to her 2006 breakthrough multi-million selling Back To Black, for the past three years.
Winehouse has had a troubled life which has included various stints in rehab for drug and alcohol addiction.
In an interview in 2008, her mother Janis said she would be unsurprised if her daughter died before her time.
She said: 'I've known for a long time that my daughter has problems. But seeing it on screen rammed it home. I realise my daughter could be dead within the year. We're watching her kill herself, slowly.
'I've already come to terms with her dead. I've steeled myself to ask her what ground she wants to be buried in, which cemetery. Because the drugs will get her if she stays on this road.
'I look at Heath Ledger and Britney. She's on their path. It's like watching a car crash - this person throwing all these gifts away.'

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 3:05 pm

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Seriously? i know so many of her fans... Teary Eyed

may she RIP
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Singer Amy Winehouse found dead   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm

Crying or Very sad Teary Eyed Teary Eyed

Singer Amy Winehouse was found dead at her apartment in London Saturday, the UK Press Association reported. She was 27.

The “Rehab” singer had a history of battling drugs and alcohol and recently left a British rehabilitation program that a representative said was intended to prepare her for scheduled European concerts.

But she cut short the European concert tour in Belgrade, Serbia, last month after she staggered around the stage and stumbled through several songs. CNN London
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

Damn! RIP!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 6:00 pm

already a thread made for this so i'm ging to merge it.

pay close attention guys.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

Damn very sad.

I would guess this is due to drugs.

Sucks because she had some good songs.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 8:59 pm

I heard a few hours ago, so sad. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 12:30 am

thats sad. rip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!   Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking NEWS: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER FOUND DEAD IN HER LONDON FLAT!!!
Page 1 of 1