Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!

Go down 
+11
KTV-Time
Queen Mintz
Paul Wyatt
Chloe
Venom
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
X
perceval
REIGNBOW
King Silva
15 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:11 am

Few hours ago a "twitition", a Petition on Twitter, was started and has been signed by Melina and Gail Kim and spread by them through their Twitter Accounts. The Petition states:
Quote:

WWE management has done nothing but treat the WWE Divas with disrespect over the past few months. Us fans feel as if we have been duped with 60 second matches that are rushed for various reasons. Quite simply, we have had enough. This is a message to WWE that there IS an audience for the Divas division and to treat ALL the women in the company with the respect they deserve. WWE talent such as CM Punk & Bret Hart have spoken out about the state of the Divas division and now we're going to do what we can to show that we care. PLEASE sign the twitition & spread the word!

(http://twitition.com/y5e4o)

If u wanna sign: http://twitition.com/y5e4o

-------------------------------------------
So do you think this is real [as in wwe didn't know beforehand] or is it part of storyline and they may indeed team up with Beth/Nattie?

If that happens would you be happy?
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:45 am

why the fuck does melina need to be in this, she is boring and has nothing to offer, im sick of her, i really am, she needs the pink slip, and first of all SHE is one of the eye candy bitches, you think because your fucking flexible and you do a split here and there that it's wrestling? bitch go somewhere , likke she is just jumping the bandwagon, she is hanging on by a thread and that (most likely storyline) is the thread, and it needs to be cut off. Beth and nattie and gail, YES, adding melina is stupid, amd pointless, she needs to be fired or something, or have her manage jomo, something not involving actual talent. Because she just needs to go , like i am serious sick of her popping up and taking over everything, its ANNOYING. Like serious gtfo bitch, and stay out, i do not like you no one wants to see you in this group, its for the talented divas, who talk on the mic and wrestle who didnt have to sleep with a shitload of men in the company to get a decent push. So bye bye Melina and STAY OUT. Fucking bitch, get an std or something and get released. she just ruined this whole storyline for me
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:49 am

Reign first off why steal Venom's color! Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! 9121

Second I don't think Melina is one of the pretty divas. At least I've never considered her to be one of them. She does have a lot better wrestling skills then most of the models.

And Melina is actually pretty good on the mic. One of the best divas that is.

I would be happy if this turned into a 4 women WRESTLERS alliance but then they each don't have much to work against so that would suck. Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! 527462
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:58 am

Yep, say what you will about Melina's attitude, and I've said a lot, but she worked her way up as a wrestler, not one of those girls Johnny Ace found thumbing through swimsuit and Victoria's Secret catalogs.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:01 am

she still slept with a shitload of men, fucked her way to the top
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:21 am

reign, melina would smother your face within her butt cheeks crazy
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

Yeah id love to see the stank ass ho try, i will fuck her shit up, i would join wwe make enough money i need, beat her ass up and fuck up her face so she cant ever wrestle agsain, gert arrested and fired and use the money i made for bail. Stupid ugly bitch, i wish she would try me.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:50 pm

and now, neither one of them are there, lmao
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:52 pm

Maybe they knew before hand that their release was coming. That's why they did it. Or maybe this is all a storyline.

Last edited by PRAISE APRIL HUNTER!!!! on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:54 pm

well apparently roster cuts are happening today, and Kozlov was apart of the first round of cuts. i dont think theyd do fake cuts along with real ones, as people would get confused
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:55 pm

King Silva wrote:
Reign first off why steal Venom's color! Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! 9121

OMG LOL I don't mind.

I don't think it will get much attention, it's just a bunch of avid fans who are trying to get them rehired.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 3:50 pm

Well the petition worked out well girls !
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

Fuck that petition.

LOL @ John Morrison (is he serious?)

Tweeted about an hour ago

@TheRealMorrison:

"I’ve always believed that Melina is the most talented Diva ever employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. (not to mention the hottest!) Her face conveys emotion. Vince McMahon likes to say “Television is a feeling” and I agree with him. That’s what Sports Entertainment is all about. Melina’s presence on Television, aside from the obvious (she be sexy!) is raw emotion- joy, rage, surprise, disgust… her passion just pours out of her.
Melina’s presence on Monday Night Raw will be missed by the WWE universe… and especially by me.
I think this is the end of a chapter in the book of @RealMelina – I met Melina on my audition for Tough Enough 3, I never forgot the smile, and hug she gave me when I made the show and she got cut and told to go home. I’ve stood next to her with Joey while MNM was yelled at; told we’d never make it, we were worthless. I’ve seen her come back from 2 career threatening injuries. She is one of a kind, and talented enough to do whatever she wants. I’m proud to be her man. I love her, and will support whatever she chooses to do next.
#staystrong #thankyoumelina"
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:27 pm

Yeah this failed but I still see good things for both outside of wwe so it should work out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:34 pm

Cookie Monster Punk wrote:
Fuck that petition.

@TheRealMorrison:

"I’ve always believed that Melina is the most talented Diva ever employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. (not to mention the hottest!) Her face conveys emotion. Vince McMahon likes to say “Television is a feeling” and I agree with him. That’s what Sports Entertainment is all about. Melina’s presence on Television, aside from the obvious (she be sexy!) is raw emotion- joy, rage, surprise, disgust… her passion just pours out of her.
Melina’s presence on Monday Night Raw will be missed by the WWE universe… and especially by me.
I think this is the end of a chapter in the book of @RealMelina – I met Melina on my audition for Tough Enough 3, I never forgot the smile, and hug she gave me when I made the show and she got cut and told to go home. I’ve stood next to her with Joey while MNM was yelled at; told we’d never make it, we were worthless. I’ve seen her come back from 2 career threatening injuries. She is one of a kind, and talented enough to do whatever she wants. I’m proud to be her man. I love her, and will support whatever she chooses to do next.
There's nothing wrong with him supporting his gf. Just because people here don't like her doesn't mean others don't
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:59 pm

Wrestleheat, in their report on Morrison's statement, had an amusing proofreading problem that, so far, no one has pointed out to them. I'm sure they'll fix it when they notice. But, in the meantime...

http://wrestleheat.com/john-morrison-heartfelt-statement-release-melina=10357

Quote :

John Morrison — the real-life girlfriend of Melina, whom was fired from the WWE in a round of four cuts this afternoon — has addressed the release of his girlfriend via his Twitter account in a very heartfelt statement.

Granted, I've said Morrison was the biggest diva in the company, but I wasn't being literal. smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 7:02 pm

thats hilarious
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 7:09 pm

for some reason i dont think it was mistake if ya catch my drift Wink
hilarious
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 8:01 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Fuck that petition.

@TheRealMorrison:

There's nothing wrong with him supporting his gf. Just because people here don't like her doesn't mean others don't

Lol..yes yes....only the people HERE hate her....how was i SOO blind
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 8:57 pm

Also... Does this make Beth and Kelly the last Divas left from the Trish and Lita Era? Seems weird to think of Kelly as one of the old timers.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 9:52 pm

you forgot about layla.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 3:15 am

and Alicia Fox, she was hired the SAME day as Kelly..though called up 2 years later lmao
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 3:26 am

Morrison must have fallen hard for that girl, huh.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 11:37 am

Lucky 7 wrote:
and Alicia Fox, she was hired the SAME day as Kelly..though called up 2 years later lmao

yeah precisely haha she was hired but not on WWE tv at the same time doo doo

so yeah Beth, Layla and Kelly are the longest serving divas. Ha man.

as for this. i want to bet ten bills that Melina probs made him write this...or at least wanted to proof read it before he posted it

Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 12:36 pm

Signing this <333

Although lulz @ WWE seemingly starting a diva storyline all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 3:44 pm

Lucky 7 wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
Fuck that petition.

@TheRealMorrison:

Lol..yes yes....only the people HERE hate her....how was i SOO blind
I didn't say no one else didn't hate her, but I can clearly see all the hate on here. Some of the other ones who dislike her still respect what she's accomplished in her career and don't believe everything they read about her on the internet
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 4:01 pm

Weird that Kelly and Layla are now veterans along with Beth. I always think how good Alucia could be now if she'd been brought up to the main roster now instead of Kelly.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 4:58 pm

WarGreymon77 wrote:
Morrison must have fallen hard for that girl, huh.

I wonder if Lawler has taken him aside and explained a few things to him. Because he's sounding exactly like the King did regarding Miss Kitty in 2001, right down to hurting his own career for her.

It took JR a while to let Jerry live it down. When he was gushing about Trish at one point, JR told him "I thought you'd be over blondes by now."

Bot then, remembering King's gushing at Beth's first Raw match... No, he'll never be over blondes. smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 10:05 pm

Chloe wrote:
Weird that Kelly and Layla are now veterans along with Beth. I always think how good Alucia could be now if she'd been brought up to the main roster now instead of Kelly.

agreed. I went from not liking Alicia mainly cos of how she was styled she did look like a bug

but i think this whole new Rihanna style is working for her...and she is one of the few heels that talks and solidifys the fact she is heel...she has the personality that helps to aid her wrestling. I am all for Alicia right now...i can say right now she is my second fav behind Layla.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 3:33 pm

Alicia going red was the GREATEST thing that could have happened for her <3

Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 6:39 pm

John Cena posted the link to the petition on his account. that was pretty impressive
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 4:07 am

Actually I think Alicia not being called up like Kelly is the reason she is miles ahead of Kelly right now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 4:25 am

@Mintz: No, there's nothing wrong with that, but best ever? Really?

He may need to have his lips surgically removed from her ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!   Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition! Empty

Back to top Go down

Divas Rebel! Melina and Gail Kim Twitter Petition!
Page 1 of 1