Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume. Empty
PostSubject: Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume.   Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume. EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 9:22 pm

Anne Hathaway will be matching wits with Batman himself in Christopher Nolan's upcoming "The Dark Knight Rises," but right now she's facing off against Internet naysayers who responded tepidly to the first photo of her in her Catwoman suit.

"I was not going to admit it," the 28-year-old actress told MTV in a sit-down interview. "I asked someone to send me a few reactions [to the photo], and I happen to know that MTV's reaction was 'meh.' "
MTV called the photo "underwhelming" and "unflattering," but Internet commenters were far harsher (surprise, surprise). When Yahoo Movies posted the pic, commenters derided it as "weak," "cheap-looking" and some demanded to know where the "cat part of the costume" was.
Even worse, an US Magazine pollasking "which star was the sexiest Catwoman?" put the Academy-Award nominated actress in last place, with Michelle Pfeiffer taking 52 percent, Halle Berry earning 37 percent, and the "Princess Diaries" star at 11 percent.
Hathaway's response? "If you didn't like the photo, you only see about a tenth of what the suit can do," she teased. "And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste."

Considering there's not much too the costume other than skintight black leather (you can catch a sideview of the suit here) and those 3D-esque goggles, it's probable that this photo isn't of the complete Catwoman costume. After all, Selina Kyle starts out as a mere cat burglar before developing her style and powers.
See photos from the 'Dark Knight Rises' Set >>
Overall, considering Christopher Nolan's past track record with the franchise, fans should probably retract their claws before tearing his take on Catwoman apart.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume.   Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume. EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

Bane still looks puny and the Tumbler is still caca brown camo.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume.   Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume. EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 3:25 am

I'm sorry Anne I like you but don't act like haters of that atrocious cat woman suit have bad taste..

Stupid bitch!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume.   Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Hathaway Defends Shitty 'Catwoman' Costume.
Page 1 of 1