Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish   Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:55 pm

Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish Johnny-swinger-trish-stratus

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/08/16/former-wwe-star-pitched-hermaphrodite-character-to-wwe-wanted-feud-with-trish/

Um… There’s a headline you never thought you’d see, huh? No, we’re not making it up, either.

Former WWE star and TNA star, Johnny Swinger (Johnny Parisi in WWE), has revealed a storyline idea he pitched directly to Vince McMahon that would see him portray a hermaphrodite who competes in both the men’s and women’s divisions.

Swinger, who was in WWE from 2005-06, adds that he even came up with storyline ideas in which he would feud and defeat Trish Stratus for the WWE Women’s Championship.

Speaking to Right After Wrestling last night, Swinger said: “I sidestepped creative and went straight to Vince. I asked for just a moment of his time and I laid out this character where I was a hermaphrodite and I would wrestle in both the male and female division. I would do a program with Trish Stratus and win the the Women’s title then go against Cena. I had angles written to go against Trish, Kane and Cena. I wanted to go to the top. I wasn’t going to pitch an idea to wrestle the first match of the night. I wanted to make money and be in the main event. I own the character…I have a patent for it so if it used on TV, I’ll get paid either way.”

Listen to the interview here: http://radio.thescore.com/episodes/johnny-swinger-full-08152011

Hmm, wonder why that never came to fruition…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shocked

Does anyone remember him?

What would you have thought if this actually happened?
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish   Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 12:56 am

Must resist making the obvious joke relating to a certain large country in the Far East...
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish   Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 1:22 am

I seriously never seen him [or can't remember him] ever!

I am so glad this shit never happened!
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish   Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 1:28 am

I think Lita put it best when she and Trish were ragging on the Diva Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 25: "Harvey Wippleman did nothing for the Women's Championship."
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish   Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 2:47 am

Swinger was in ECW, but this shoulda happened...i woulda liked the Divas division then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish   Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Star Pitched Hermaphrodite Character to WWE, Wanted Feud with Trish
Page 1 of 1