Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trish Stratus: 'The Divas Need Better Character Development'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Trish Stratus: 'The Divas Need Better Character Development' Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus: 'The Divas Need Better Character Development'   Trish Stratus: 'The Divas Need Better Character Development' EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 11:22 pm

Trish Stratus recently spoke with The Miami Herald about today's WWE Divas. Here is what she had to say…

"We represented things different. We were kind of there to work. That was our mantra. We wanted you to look at us for our work, not necessarily what we are wearing. I think the diva's division, and this might be cliché because I don't know how many times I've said this, but all they need is a bit more character development. We don't get to know them, so when they get to the ring unfortunately, nobody cares. There is nothing for us to get behind or motivated or excited about character-wise and storyline-wise. I think there needs to be a little bit more focus on characters and with more TV time. I need to know these characters."
Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus: 'The Divas Need Better Character Development'
Page 1 of 1