Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you get into womens wrestling?

Go down 
+8
WarGreymon77
X
Shimmer Mark
The LL Father
Did You Miss Her?
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
#WeWantTaryn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

How did you get into womens wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:09 pm

How did you get into womens wrestling?.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:11 pm

Tori vs Sable...i wanted Tori to win the belt.

then i fell for Lita

then Steph vs Lita happened and i love bitchy Steph.

my friends Djm and G/B (from another forum) & Scott and Kevin (here on DD) got me into SHIMMER though...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:21 pm

I got into it when performers like Molly, Jacqueline, Jazz started wrestling in WWE. Wasn't really a Jazz fan in the beginning, but damn... she could wrestle her ass off.

I expanded to ROH last year, and watched several of the matches the women were putting on, older and recent.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:26 pm

Bull Nakano vs Alundra Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:27 pm

I don't really remember any matches from the mid-90s
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:44 pm

for some reason i preferred WCW's ladies more: Daffney, Major Gunns, Paisley, Tygress, Miss Hancock...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 12:06 am

Chyna entering the 2000 Royal Rumble was the first thing that got me liking wrestling period. That event was the first time i ever saw anything wrestling and the fact that every match had guys in and suddenly this woman who looked smoking hot (for her a rarety) turned up in this match and was kicking ass for a total of 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 12:18 am

Yall-My-Sons wrote:

This.

Mid-90's WWF and WCW. Women like Bull Nakano, Akira Hokuto, Alundra Blaze/Madusa, Luna, Sensational Sherri. These women were wrestlers, not divas. Then the group of Jazz, Ivory, Molly, etc. And now Shimmer.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 12:45 am

I know I used to really like Chyna when I was young, and some blonde chick I dunno who she was (I swore her name was Christine, but it must be sable..).

But oddly enough I got into womens wrestling/became a Lita fan by playing SD Know Your Role lol. Then I got WWE TV back and Lita was on and I was like score! I've never seen her wrestle before.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 1:26 am

I didn't pay that much attention to women's wrestling until I saw TNA on Spike TV. I enjoyed what we had back in the WWF days of course, but I didn't appreciate until now.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 3:36 am

Lita made me a big fan of women wrestlers.

Shimmer Mark wrote:
Yall-My-Sons wrote:

This.

Mid-90's WWF and WCW. Women like Bull Nakano, Akira Hokuto, Alundra Blaze/Madusa, Luna, Sensational Sherri. These women were wrestlers, not divas. Then the group of Jazz, Ivory, Molly, etc. And now Shimmer.

If you are a big fan of Alundra Blayze/Bull Nakano etc then check out the matches I posted of theirs in the Wrestling Matches section.

Lita made me initially like women in wrestling but after that I went in the past to see who else I liked and I found great women like Alundra, Bull, Sherri, Wendi etc.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 5:10 am

It wasn't by choice, lolol. As a kid I watched whatever matches were aired.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

i was a regular wrestling fan to begin with but i started noticing the divas during Trish and Victoria's feud. that's what got me hooked. and Gail Kim and Alicia Fox on the Raw where Trish hosted got me back into it
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 3:56 pm

You all make me feel old as hell, I've been watching since the Shotgun Saturday Night Days. Back when Vince was doing commentary.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 3:58 pm

I've been watching wrestling for years, but as for caring about women's matches, that's much more recent for me.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

The LL Father wrote:
Chyna entering the 2000 Royal Rumble was the first thing that got me liking wrestling period. That event was the first time i ever saw anything wrestling and the fact that every match had guys in and suddenly this woman who looked smoking hot (for her a rarety) turned up in this match and was kicking ass for a total of 2 minutes

OMG this was my first PPV i've ever seen. Like this is the first thing that got me to start watching wrestling.

But it wasn't chyna though. It was Sable vs. Luna in the leather strap match that was WOW. It was on the same PPV.

But it was the Royal RUmble 1999 not 2000. So i was a PPV ahead of you :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into womens wrestling?   How did you get into womens wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get into womens wrestling?
Page 1 of 1