Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:32 pm

So as some people might know tonight Survivor South Pacific premiers!

It might be on for some people but it starts in a little more than 30 minutes for me.

I can not wait for it to start and then Big Brother to have its finale! Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! Cool Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! Cool

Anyways here are some links that basically talk about both tribes in great detail.

It has pictures and a survey all contestants filled out:

Upolu Tribe:
http://www.survivorjunkies.com/survivor-south-pacific-preview-upolu-tribe/

Savaii Tribe:
http://www.survivorjunkies.com/survivor-south-pacific-preview/

So as of now or after the first episode who are your favorite people?

And what do you think of the returning contestants [Ozzy and Coach]?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:33 am

Ozzy was really good the first challenge. i like the red tribe. I think russel's cousin? is going to have a tough time when everybody finds out who he is related to.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:17 am

Yeah not taking your shirt off will only last for too long until someone finds out.

And that one bitch is already on to him! Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! 519154

I was sad the girl went home but then again I also liked Cochren so it was a Catch 22.. Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! 478927

I like the red tribe more for now but I like some people on the blue tribe a lot [Edna a lot].
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:36 am

So what did people think of the 2nd episode and the person who was voted out?

By the way here is an article with Jeff Probst answering some questions:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/22/jeff-probst-episode-2-survivor-south-pacific/

Each week, host Jeff Probst answers a few questions about the most recent episode of Survivor: South Pacific.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: We’ve seen people constantly struggle on this show navigating the internal battle between good and evil, but I have never seen anything like what is going on with Brandon. He wants to rescue the Hantz name and be a man of God, then blatantly lies to set up Christine and Stacey, and then owns up to lying about it at Tribal Council. And I don’t even know what to make of his treatment of Mikayla, who he wants to ostracize because he is married — even though she has shown no romantic interest in him whatsoever. In 23 seasons, have you ever encountered a bigger Jekyll and Hyde character?

JEFF PROBST: Brandon is definitely unique and I respect his struggle. It’s an honest admission of internal conflict that is being magnified on Survivor. When you look at his situation, it really isn’t surprising. A former troubled kid who found God, wants to be a good “son” in His eyes but finds himself in the middle of a manipulative game haunted by the legacy of an uncle who is despised by so many. He’s wearing it on his sleeve and one thing is for certain — it makes for very compelling television.

Fall TV: Get the latest news, photos, and more

EW: One of the new tweaks to the format this season was that players first had to find a clue somewhere at the beach to the hidden immunity idol before they could find the idol itself. Or so we thought. In light of Ozzy’s discovery, might you finally take my humble suggestion to start hiding idols at challenges? (It could be something only one person knows about via a clue, or something you announce to both tribes to then see who competes to help their team win, and who goes for the idol instead.) C’mon, Probst! I’ve been begging for years! Throw me a bone here!

JP: Ah yes, the “hide it at the challenge” idea. It is an interesting idea and it is one that we’ve discussed creatively with the team and also with you when you visit location. The biggest hurdle for us is complicating the storytelling of the challenge. With this in play there is a very different story that you have to set up and pay off within a challenge that has its own stakes. It probably doesn’t sound so difficult but even a slight tweak is something we really walk through to make sure it will work. We’ve never been convinced. But as I write this, I am beginning to come around. Who knows… maybe next year?

EW: Savaii had an amazing comeback in the puzzle portion of the challenge, and seemed to know exactly what to do right as they hit the puzzle, which raises a question: Was this challenge won before the puzzle-solvers even hit the course? The time where you walk both teams through the challenge and allow them to strategize beforehand is super important. Did the Savaii puzzle-solvers do a better job of visualizing exactly what had to be done and whom should do what when they got there so that they were able to hit the ground running, while Upolu simply went in less prepared? How important is the pre-game organization?

JP: You bring up a good point. The pre-challenge walk through is critical because if you are aware you can pick up clues to how the challenge is going to play and also who should do which portion. Often challenges are lost simply because the tribe put the wrong person in the wrong position. As for studying a puzzle, we don’t give them enough time to figure out anything truly significant, but in terms of gaining an edge? Absolutely. And sometimes all you need is just that, an edge.

EW: Finally, you know we need a tease for next week. Hook us up!

JP: Brandon’s emotional crumbling continues…
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 12:40 am

that was a good article. i need to watch the episode.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 1:06 am

You should Mia!

I won't spoil the voted out person here then but soon I want to talk about it with you and any other fans of the show on here!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:35 am

well ozzy, seemed kinda easy for him. thats nice that coach kept his secret for now. Im not surprised she was voted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!   Official Survivor South Pacific Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Survivor South Pacific Thread!
Page 1 of 1