Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 5:54 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/09/17/trish-stratus-talks-divas-division-tips-beth-to-win-at-night-of-champions/

Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions Trish-interview-divas

Quote :
WWE.com has an exclusive video interview with seven-time Women’s Champion Trish Stratus that was filmed this past Tuesday when she attended the SmackDown taping in Toronto.

Trish is asked who she thinks will win at Night of Champions tomorrow night and says Beth Phoenix has her support. “I think it’s a good direction for the women’s division,” she says.

Matt Striker also asks Trish about the recent debate in the Divas division about beauty vs brawn, suggesting that many of the Divas think you can only be one of the two. Trish says: “I think every Diva embodies both of those characteristics. Just watching the Divas division as a whole makes me proud.”

Watch the interview here.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/trish-stratus-speaks-out-on-divas-division

So, someone finally uses the words "Pin-up Strong" in a WWE format, though still not on TV.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

I am glad they interviewed her since she is great at speaking.

Kinda sad that she thinks the current division makes her proud [considering I an some others feel it is pretty bad atm] but she must really be a fan.

I wish the wwe would really have her be a top diva adviser/writer.

She obviously has a lot of passion to see the women succeed again so it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 7:13 pm

More like it's a WWE interview so she's diplomatic. She says pretty much the usual stuff she says, but in a nice way. She stresses that Beth & Nattie and what they're trying to do is the "right direction" for the Divas, and explained the "Pin-up Strong" thing, saying why look at it as Beauty vs Brawn when you can be both.

She says things in a way that will, hopefully, motivate the girls to rise to the occasion instead of just trashing them. And, Goldust taking an active hand in training them has already shown noticeable improvement in the girls. Even Beth has said that she's been helped by Goldust's coaching and advice.

And, again, she's always been diplomatic. This is the woman who, when the Women's Championship was retired, pretty much said that the Division had gotten to the point where they couldn't carry the legacy, but said it in such a nice, diplomatic, way. smile Lita's criticism has always been worded that way, too. They say things that might ruffle the feathers and bruise the egos of the likes of Eve and Nikki Bella, but in a way they can't really bitch about.

People bring up Ivory as someone who doesn't mince words, but they don't really listen to what she says. She has no issue with how one starts. She's always had nothing but praise for Trish and Victoria, for example, especially Trish. Ivory, herself, had no wrestling experience when she signed to GLOW. She was given six weeks of training, then put on national TV as the promotion's top babyface, so that's not her issue (Yeah, Ivory was the prototype of just taking a pretty girl and making her a wrestler).

Ivory's issue is how much work one puts in to improving and being the best they can be. Sure, she trashed Miss Kitty, Stacy, and Torrie over that, but her biggest criticism in that regard was for Chyna. Chyna was the worst offender, from Ivory's POV, because, by 2001, she hadn't improved one bit from where she was in 1997, and didn't think she needed to, content to coast on her hype. Plus, well, Chyna wasn't that good in the first place.

And that's what Trish is telling the Eves and Nikki Bellas, here. Don't coast on your hype, but continue to improve, and rise to where the Division is (hopefully) going.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

Yawn.

This whole work that's going on isn't even interesting. Mostly because DOD is getting destroyed. Why should I care if I know 9/10 times they're going to lose.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 2:44 am

NAMES INC. wrote:
Yawn.

This whole work that's going on isn't even interesting. Mostly because DOD is getting destroyed. Why should I care if I know 9/10 times they're going to lose.
Which is why Beth needs to win tomorrow. If she loses to Kelly again then there was no point to even push DOD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 4:35 am

I think it is like 95% or more than Beth IS winning tonight at NOC in her hometown.

Gotta have faith.
Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions 128975
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions   Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus Talks Divas Division, Tips Beth to Win at Night of Champions
Page 1 of 1