Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!

Go down 
+4
perceval
Queen Mintz
KTV-Time
King Silva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! Empty
PostSubject: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 11:45 pm

Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! Beth-phoenix-divas-champion

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/10/03/beth-phoenix-wins-divas-championship/

After chasing the title for the past three pay per views, Beth Phoenix finally put away Kelly Kelly — with help from BFF Natalya — to become the new WWE Divas Champion.

A three-time Women’s Champion, this marks the first reign for Beth as Divas Champ.

Following a back and forth match, Beth picked up the victory as Natalya clocked Kelly with a microphone while the referee wasn’t looking. The prone Kelly walked directly into a Glam Slam giving the Glamazon her momentous victory.

Beth’s victory ends Kelly’s reign as champion, which just recently passed the 100-day mark.

With Beth — and effectively, the Divas of Doom — now reigning supreme, it looks like a new era is upon the Divas division.

What do you think of Beth winning the Divas Championship?

--------------------------------

Did anyone see the match?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 11:49 pm

boring

Meh, would have prefered Kelly Kelly retaining

Now The Divas of boredome shall rule the WWE universe...i DON'T look forward to this at all.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 11:57 pm

I am not exactly looking forward to it either since the competition is basically nothing..

But so happy Kelly is done.

Lord please don't let her win a belt ever again..
Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! 128975
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:03 am

Great match! It got about 8 minutes too which is shocking for a divas match. Kelly really impressed me in there, she worked her butt off. So happy Beth finally got the title
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:24 am

I still need to see the match so hopefully someone can post it on Youtube tonight. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:33 am

Don't really see where other opponents will be an issue. Honestly, who's more likely to carry Nikki Bella to a good match, Beth or Kelly? Better yet, who'd work a better match with Naomi, Beth or Kelly? Naomi can step into the title picture and not have to carry the Champion.

Also... Some of you will like the idea and some will hate it... This puts them a step closer to the Wrestlemania match that Beth, Nattie, and Trish have been teasing on Twitter for a while, involving them and a certain redhead. Not Seamus.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

Kelly is a pos so meh. Thank goodness she lost it because she isn't fun to watch. Boo!

I lost all almost all interest in Beth & Natalya after they jobbed to Kelly then everyone else on earth. I doubt thies title reign sparks interests bsck much, but I'll check out what they do with them over the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:51 am

perceval wrote:
Don't really see where other opponents will be an issue. Honestly, who's more likely to carry Nikki Bella to a good match, Beth or Kelly? Better yet, who'd work a better match with Naomi, Beth or Kelly? Naomi can step into the title picture and not have to carry the Champion.

Also... Some of you will like the idea and some will hate it... This puts them a step closer to the Wrestlemania match that Beth, Nattie, and Trish have been teasing on Twitter for a while, involving them and a certain redhead. Not Seamus.

That would be amazing if WM 28 had Lita/Trish face off against the DoD although I also would hate if it becomes another year where the fucking Divas Title is NOT defended at WM!

I mean it has had 3 chances and has been 0-3.

That has to be like the worst odds for a belt to get its first title match on the WM card.

And yeah Beth could have some good challengers but I don't think there will be many good opponents for a while.

I just want Beth to face Kelly tomorrow or at least at Vengeance for the last one on one title shot and then maybe more on to Eve [even though she has beaten her 2 times in one on one matches]..

I would love for her to face Alicia/AJ on SD but she also already beat them pretty quickly before in tag and or singles matches.

Heel/heel title matches rarely happen but I guess Beth should fuck up a Bella or two for giving her bitchy remarks backstage. I wouldn't want it to be at a PPV really but a Raw title shot would be nice.

There is a lots of potential for Beth to face off against returning or debuting divas like Layla/Maryse/Naomi so if or when that happens I will be happy since I think Layla and Naomi could really have a good match with Beth if given time.

Maryse should be able to do well too [I loved their SvS 08 interaction].

So yeah there are a lot of people who could face off with Beth but I don't see this all happening and if it does it wouldn't really be 100% believable imo.

I do want Beth to get a very healthy title run and to defend her belt often to make her seem like more of a beast!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 2:05 am

What better way to put DOD over than to defeat Lita/Trish?

I really loved the match, Kelly impressed the fuck outta me. I don't care if she just died high flying moves and hurracaranas/roll ups, she finally has that high flying style which will set her apart, she needs to stick with this kind of thing.

I'd like to see Kelly get a rematch at the next PPV, hopefully in a street fight or something like that as a way to get Nattie/Eve involved.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 2:29 am

Rated X Aussie wrote:
I really loved the match, Kelly impressed the fuck outta me. I don't care if she just died high flying moves and hurracaranas/roll ups, she finally has that high flying style which will set her apart, she needs to stick with this kind of thing.
I agree. Kelly really did good in there. The near falls almost made me have a heart attack. Those are the kinda matches i like to see, ones that keep you at the edge of your seat. There were a few times when I thought Kelly had it won but Beth kept kicking out and Kelly kept kicking out. She showed she was a fighting champion. I've got a lot of respect for her after that match
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 2:55 am

I saw the match on Youtube and was also impressed for the most part by Kelly.

Another better than average match between Kelly and Beth.

But Vengeance should be the last match up between Beth and Kelly one on one at PPV imo.

Make it 2 out of 3 falls or a hardcore match.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:19 am

No, we don't need another infamous Candice turnbuckle botch lol. Actually, maybe that isn't such a bad year.

The thing is, maybe I've just become a different person than I was in 07, but I have actually grown to enjoy Kelly as champ, something I didnt' with Candice. So I guess she is doing something right.

Something I saw someone comment on another forum without realizing, perhaps the mic shot was a sign of a fued to come between Beth/Nattie? Beth didn't appear to see the shot and thought she won fairly, and if she finds out Nattie did the attack could lead to some tension?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

well Kelly was a gymnast and she's been thrown from the apron to the floor twice without getting injured and Beth doesn't have to crotch her on the top rope. i'd love a steel cage match or something where they could do high spots
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

A steel cage / ladder match is almost never going to happen. The only speciality type of match likely to be some variation of a hardcore match . I thought the match is going to be as good as any match involving Kelly is going to be . It felt like a PPV match and there were some good nearfalls.I liked Kelly trying something different with the bulldog off the top rope as well.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

If the teased WM match happens, they'll save the cage for it, since that's what they want to do. I wouldn't be sure Vince would allow it, though, because you know the spot Lita would want to do. And Beth's probably the only woman that isn't Kharma in the company who could take it.

If Beth is going to have a pretty long run, would this be a good time to redesign the belt? Replace the butterfly with a firebird, and make the colors the classic gold and red?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!   Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beth Phoenix FINALLY Beat Kelly Kelly to Become the NEW Divas Champ!
Page 1 of 1