Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?

Go down 
+3
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? Empty
PostSubject: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

Who is better suited to be a champion?
Who has better mic skills?
Who plays the better face?
Who plays the better heel?
Who has better in-ring skills?

Why do you think so?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 6:25 pm

I think both were pretty suited to be champion, both are very good athletes and very good wrestlers

Depending on what type of script they are given. Because i personally find both to be dry, both have pretty naff accents, which doesnt help

Neither

Both play good heels imo.

I think Angelina has more ring knowledge. But I think McCool is a better executer

Why do you think so?
i guess i sorta explained it following each answer haha

but this is just my opinion though. I think really liked both
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 9:02 pm

Thanks for making this one easy, Vix. Argh

What kind of question is this? When you've been subjected to BOTH as champion as long as we have, it's very difficult to point out why one is better than the other. Orton/Cena much? Curious

I think they're about even. But if I had to choose, I'd give the advantage to Angelina.

I think I'm going to have to say A. Love. I think it's more about TNA's style as opposed to the difference between the two girls. No one KO dominates and wins every damn match.

I am going to say Angelina by a slim margin. For most of Michelle's run, she played the immature Head Cheerleader that you see in every teen flick. How cliche? Not only has Angelina done that and done it well. She has expanded her game well beyond that. Zombie? Check. A little lesbian tease? Throw that in there as well. Now, we're seeing her as a toned down version of her "Beautiful People" gimmick. How's that for versatility?

For me, it isn't close: Michelle. She was pimpin' by the end of her career. Angelina can go, but Michelle is just better.

Why do you think so?
Overall, I'm going with Angelina. As I pointed out before: the style of TNA allows Angelina to have in interesting personality - and despite her many championships, I'd rather watch her and other solid workers over over what McCool was doing with many more shitty workers )and a few strong ones.)
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

Angelina Love v Michelle McCool

I think both of these women are extremely talented. I feel like both of them are (were in Michelle's case) much more talented that a majority of their respective rosters. I think both had title runs that got stale, but both deserved to be champions.

I would give this one to Angelina Love. Michelle tended to be a little dull on the mic. While Angelina isn't the best, I would say she was a little bit better.

Angelina Love for sure. Michelle's face run was lackluster for the most part. Michelle is a very natural heel and it showed in her face attempt. I think Angelina is also more of a natural heel or a tweener at best, but she has enough fan support to pull of a run as a face.

I think they both play fantastic heels, but I think Michelle might be a little bit better. When Angelina was a full out heel, her charisma was strong, but her in ring work tended to be much of the hair pulling and cheating. As a heel, Michelle had good charisma, but her in ring work still showed that she was an incredible athlete and a fantastic wrestler.

I agree with LL, Angelina seemed to have more knowledge in the ring, but Michelle was a fantastic executor. I think these are the women from each company that are the most well matched. If they ever had the ability to wrestle, it could be the match of both of their careers.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 11:06 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:
I agree with LL, Angelina seemed to have more knowledge in the ring, but Michelle was a fantastic executor.

This.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 1:21 am

Who is better suited to be a champion? Michelle
Who has better mic skills? Angelina
Who plays the better face? Angelina
Who plays the better heel? Michelle
Who has better in-ring skills? Michelle
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 2:10 am

Michelle McCool v Angelina Love:

I think if they are allowed to have a good reign both can be great champions. But I will go with a heel McCool as the best champion.

I know most hate McCool on the mic but I loved her and Layla talking trash certainly more than TBP talking trash but maybe I should give the slight edge to Angelina.

I also didn't think McCool was that bad of a face but I like her a lot more as a heel. I will give Love the win here though.

I think Love is a great heel as well but I just really love McCool as a heel. So I give her the point here.

Again Love is solid in the ring herself but I think McCool is superior. She is just an awesome wrestler and people can hate but if they are being honest she was one of the stronger divas in the ring at a time when that isn't showcased enough.

I'm going to add these questions and answer them:

Who is better overall?

I think it is a close call [3-2 by your questions at least] between Angelina Love and Michelle McCool but overall I think McCool is better.

Who do I personally like more?

Probably no surprise that I like McCool more. One of my favorite of all time. Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? 38644
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 4:27 am

Knowledge of the Game wrote:

you know what...

:bitchslaps

and you all didnt have to answer 'why do you think so" as a separate question..i just wanted to be sure people elaborate on their responses. gets some good discussion going.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 4:38 am

Yeah this was pretty cool to do so I hope you make more threads like this because I'll probably reply to all of them. king
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Knowledge of the Game wrote:

you know what...

:bitchslaps

and you all didnt have to answer 'why do you think so" as a separate question..i just wanted to be sure people elaborate on their responses. gets some good discussion going.

I'm teasing you. bahahaha
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:57 am

I would go with Angelina, she only has ONE major downfall that has been bothering me for over 3 years now.

I see Angelina, I see a girl who can GO in the ring, like really go out there and wrestle amazing matches. BUT she isn't. Angelina is such a technically strong wrestler, her excecutions of the simplest moves are just intact and performed perfectly. I remember in her early TNA career she had one of the best looking crossbody's out there. Great height, great excecution, great timing everything.

I just don't know why she doesn't just wrestle to her full potential. I used to blame TNA match bookers but then looking at her work outside of TNA it's the same thing. I don't know if she needs someone to come out and beat it out of her and push her to her limits. But it's HIGHLY frustrating to sit there and watch someone wrestle on an average level knowing this person could do a WHOLE lot more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?   Angelina Love or Michelle McCool? Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelina Love or Michelle McCool?
Page 1 of 1