Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layla or Miss Tessmacher

Go down 
+4
Paul Wyatt
X
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Layla or Miss Tessmacher Empty
PostSubject: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 4:55 am

Battle of the former Extreme Expose backup dancers!!

Who is better suited to be a champion?
Who has better mic skills?
Who plays the better face?
Who plays the better heel?
Who has better in-ring skills?

please explain why when you answer smile

-remember..Miss T was a heel for that short week or two when she was working for Bischoff and almost became GM of the KOs-
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 5:47 am

Layla El v Miss Tessmacher

Layla hands down. I think she was great as a champion and although she was always self professed co champ with McCool [she was the legit Women's but not legit Divas champ] I still really enjoyed that time for her and imo she showed that she is more that capable of being the sole champion. She was probably on her way to that but then she got injured.. Layla or Miss Tessmacher 674913 I expect her to win the Divas Title in 2012 and prove to all the doubters that she doesn't need McCool to be a good champ. Tessmacher is the current tag champ but as for a singles champ I see it being a few years [if she even wins it] before she is given that push.

Layla easily. Love her on the mic! I don't really recall Miss Tessmacher doing much on the mic.

Even though Layla is more known for being a heel I still think she is a decent face. I think that had her injury not happened when it did she would have shown that too. This one is very close imo but I guess I'll give it to Miss Tessmacher..

Layla for sure. LayCool was awesome and I loved her as a heel.

Layla again. She was pretty crappy pre 2010 but she really worked hard to improve while teaming with McCool and it payed off. She has had some above average matches with Natalya etc so I give her the edge this category as well. Brooke is also improving a lot but imo she still has some ways to go.
------------
My two questions:

Who is better overall?

Layla for me [4-1 by your categories I judged].

Who do I personally like more?

Layla again. I have really enjoyed her since the early LayCool days. I never hated her but she just wasn't that great before then in the ring so I liked a lot of divas more than her.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 8:19 am

Who is better suited to be a champion? Layla
Who has better mic skills? Layla
Who plays the better face? Layla (see debut SD days)
Who plays the better heel? Layla
Who has better in-ring skills? Layla

Its an insult for Layla to be compared to this shamble of a woman.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 10:26 am

Layla - has gained the experience through the years and knows what knows what works.

Layla by default. She has been given more time to cut promos, etc. throughout her career so we know what she can do. We've seen Brooke speak a little in TNA, but not enough to this point.

I'm going with Ms. Tessmacher. Granted her gimmick is very generic, but she plays it well. I think she is coming up a little short in charisma and personality, but she's doing well. There are times in Layla's career where you couldn't really see the difference between her as a heel and as a face. I think she's beginning to put it together now.

Layla. She may not be the greatest wrestler alive, but she brings personality and charisma with her to the table.

Ms. Tessmacher. This is simply a case of what have you done for me lately. Nothing Layla can really do about that, huh? Brooke is fresher in my memory as she has wrestled more frequently and more recently than Layla. She has been pretty decent too.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

Layla v Miss Tessmacher

I think Layla is much better suited to be champion. I think she is a much stronger wrestler and I think her character is much more unique that Miss. T's. I really feel like Miss T is a throwback to Candice Michelle.

I think they are both fairly even on the mic. Both of them have good charisma and speak well.

I think Miss Tessmacher has been a more solid face to this point. I think Layla will come back as a face and then I'll probably like her more.

Layla plays a MUCH better heel. She just has a way to pull boo's from the crowd.

Layla, by far. I think Miss T is improving in the ring (and will continue to improve as she works more with Tara), but at this point Layla could wrestle circles around her.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 12:22 pm

even though i understand the pairing ie two former extreme expose girls...but i think to have to make it more of a challenge and allow people to really think about it Layla would be better suited with someone like Rosita

Layla. Only because of her character and ring skills being far more developed, and not to mention she had worked for so many years to finally get her chance to be one. Whereas Ms T was around in 2007 and the only reappeared last year.

I haven't really heard Ms T speak since i don't watch TNA, So I am gonna go with Layla, although it seems like the default choice, Layla is one of the better divas on the mic, granted she got more time to use the mic, but even when she wasn't with McCool the few chances she had to talk she was quite strong and fluid and never really that bad.

I remember Layla being a face back in the day, and really thinking she would be a great one. I mean considering the entire crowd chanted Layla before she won the DS shoulda shown WWE right there that Layla coulda been a really over face, but well they dropped the ball quick with her. Ms T plays a good face on TNA too from the little Ive seen. But i personally think Layla would play a better face when she returns

Layla is an easy pick for this, considering Ms T's heel run in WWE was all of a month before being sacked, and she has only been a heel for what a fortnight in TNA. So she to be fair hasnt been given the time to show a heel side. Whereas Layla has proven throughout ECW and Raw and into LayCool that she can plau a bitchy, sassy heel very well.

From the few matches Ive seen of Ms T i am pleased that considering she has been absent from wrestling for 3 years she is picking things up well, and even better considering its in TNA where there is less limitations for the women. But Layla still is a stronger worker in the ring, she is a good executer of moves, she has also got a few unique moves compared to other divas, if she sold better (aka not OTT) and wasn't as choreographed then she would be on her way to being golden.

Layla got 5 out of 5. And i hope that people don't think she got this just because its Layla. I hope my explanations prove that i am being honest in who i feel and not being biased haha
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 1:06 pm

Rosita hasnt played a face yet though... and hasnt gotten as much mic time...but i understand, LL.

personally i think Miss T is slightly better in the ring than Layla. Layla seems to shine only in the heel roles when she wrestles.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:49 am

Miss Tessmacher hands down overall.

Less then a year ago, we had no idea what this woman was capable of. In a course of months Brooke didnt just only get attention amongst women's wrestling fans, but amongst general wrestling fans. Sure at first everyone was "Damn she's Hot" which i gotta agree with, she is hot, not pretty or glamorous or beautiful but just Hot.

She has performed beyond expectations. Thus far hasn't had a bad performance.

I still don''t know HOW people ranked Layla with better mic skils. Brooke has been superior thus far. Especially when she was GM for the Knockouts. She was good, presented herself well, spoke well and showed character. Layla's over the top character was just too animated for my taste and very amateur-ish, most teens could pull it off.

I'd take brooke over Layla any time of the day. I'm still not sold on Layla as a wrestler, i truly feel Like Kelly, Like Rosa for someone who has been in the ring as consistent as she has isn't on the level where she SHOULD be. Brooke was out of wrestling completely for 2/3 years, Layla has been wrestling on a consistant shedule, the fact that the two are actually comparable at this point shows that Layla's growth isn't as much as many made it out to be, when someone who came into the business about the same time when she did is at her level and had 1 wrestling matches in the WWE b4 being fired and hasn't had more than 30 career matches THUS far, while Layla has wrestled over 100 matches each year.

Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 8:12 am

For me it's Miss Tessmacher. Laylas inconsistent to ne on the mic. Some of her Laycool stuff was funny but too often it was over the top and I didn't enjoy th whole Laycool gimmick. I've never been over impressed by any of Laylas matches. She's not terrible in the ring but again I find Miss Tessmacher more watchable and interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Miss Tessmacher   Layla or Miss Tessmacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Layla or Miss Tessmacher
Page 1 of 1