Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division Empty
PostSubject: Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division   Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 6:09 pm

*I couldn't find the original thread.. Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division 478927

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Miss_Tessmacher_Weighs_In_On_WWE_s_Divas_Division_Nick_Dinsmore_Thanks_TNA.html

- TNA Women's Knockout Champion Miss Tessmacher, who appeared for WWE in 2007, clarified comments she made concerning her former employer this week in regards to its utilization of female talent. When asked on Facebook whether she would ever return to the organization, she wrote, "Why would I want to go back to wwe where they have 3 min matches that typically have no meaning. The women aren't utilized to the potential they bring. They aren't cared about or a priority."

She now says, "Let me clear this up. My comment that was said of the WWE Divas was not to discredit the girls in any way. They are all spectacular and tremendous athletes. My opinion is based on the fact I strongly feel they are not used to their own capabilities and talents. I do think if they were believed in more as the Knockouts where from the company they work for they could showcase themselves better as all around athletes and not just a character or gimmick. I do believe the Knockouts division is the best in the bis and we are used to our potential. At Impact Wrestling women's wrestling does matter!"
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division   Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 2:35 am

Yeah, the KOs Division is great... if you happen to be Miss Tessmacher.

I'm guessing Angelina Love doesn't share her opinion. Winter's being used to her potential? We've seen Kelly Kelly wrestle more recently than we've seen Sarita or Rosita.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division   Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 3:25 am

I agree with you.Shes only saying this because she's knockouts champion.TNA is just as worst when it comes to there KOs.You got guy as KOs tag champion and women who haven't been seen in months and you have Brooke Hogan who probably gets paid a lot more than all the KOs but it's ok "Women's Wrestling Matters!!!!.......Only if your KOs Champion!!!"
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division   Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 6:51 am

Agreed the KOs have been really weak for a while now.

Even while Gail was champion they only used a handful of the women.

It has only gotten worse I mean at least twice since Impact has been live have the KOs not even gotten 1 match!

And even when they do get them they are not that long at all [3-5 minutes vs the longer times they were getting]..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division   Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Tessmacher Clarifies What She Said About WWE's Divas Division
Page 1 of 1