Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Morrison Leaving WWE?

Go down 
+9
X
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
A-miller
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
King Silva
Shimmer Mark
Did You Miss Her?
Angelus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

John Morrison Leaving WWE? Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:06 pm

-- There is strong talk going around WWE that John Morrison won’t be re-signed by the company when his contract expires soon. As noted yesterday, his contract is expiring shortly. We hope to have more shortly.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

I agree with the guy that said he's going to be like RVD, if he goes anywhere else and actually gets used. I think he'd be decent in the X-Division, but I'm really tired of seeing ex-wwe stars pop up in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 8:47 pm

I would be disappointed if he didn't re-sign. He is a really really talented wrestler.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

^ Yeah but wherever he goes I'll likely watch him.

I'd rather the wwe push him but atm they love to make him lose and it is getting annoying so I'm sure he isn't enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 11:05 pm

If hes gonna stay, I want the OLD morrison back, I want the Heel actual GOOD on the mic. Morrison

Not Yohn Borrison
Back to top Go down
A-miller
Opener
A-miller

Male
Number of posts : 152
Favorite WWE Diva :
1) Trish Stratus *Of All Time!*
2) Eve Torres
3) Melina
4) Maryse
5) Michelle McCool
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 5:15 pm

The wwe needs to make better use of him thats for suree.... I still can't believe The Miz won the big one before Morrison... smh. Morrison can do amazing things in the ring, he is good on the mic, and is really good on the eyes.... what more does the wwe want.? But if he does happen to go to TNA, i hope he debuts there with Melina as a heel duo. I miss those two 2gether on screen...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

tbh i am not surprised Miz won before Morrison....simply because Morrison may be decent in the ring but Miz too is ok in the ring and oooooozes charisma where as Morrison is just a bore
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:
I would be disappointed if he didn't re-sign. He is a really really talented wrestler.

why re-sign if they wont use him properly? He's putting his body on the line for nothing..

RJ Punk wrote:
If hes gonna stay, I want the OLD morrison back, I want the Heel actual GOOD on the mic. Morrison

Not Yohn Borrison

Morrison? good on the mic? Since when? Suspect Miz carried him...as sad as it is to admit.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:37 am

TBH with Raw supershow, I don't see why they would feel the need to throw him into a 6 man tag when they have a huge roster at their disposal. They could've picked anyone, but picked the guy they apparently want to release?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:21 am

Rated X Aussie wrote:
TBH with Raw supershow, I don't see why they would feel the need to throw him into a 6 man tag when they have a huge roster at their disposal. They could've picked anyone, but picked the guy they apparently want to release?
What happened in that match though? He got pinned. He's been jobbing too much, I don't blame him for not coming back once his contract ends
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:54 am

its HIS fault hes in the situation hes in, everyone told him to drop his girlfriend, he didnt listen to their advice. its too late now, and hes taking a huge hit for it.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:11 am

So if I say your girlfriend is a fat ugly bitch who pisses everyone off you should drop her? He loves her, its easy to sit on the sidelines and say he should do this or he should do that, but its not.

It doesn't matter whether he took the pin or not, instead of featuring another guy, they put him on. His not even on SD yet they decided to feature him TWICE in the week. Why should a future endeavored guy get more airtime than others?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

Either that or be the mediocre piece of junk he already is. Everyone knows pro wrestling is a cut throat business, especially in WWE. Morrison career really went downward when Vinnie Mac supposedly lost respect for him by not confronting Batista for smashing his girl.

I mean, really? Who does that? Either kick Batista's ass, kick her to the curb or both.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:36 am

Why don't YOU confront Batista when he steals your girl lol.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

You can bet your ass I would have approached him about it... and I sure as hell wouldn't have stayed together with the chick that screwed him behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

Rated X Aussie wrote:
So if I say your girlfriend is a fat ugly bitch who pisses everyone off you should drop her? He loves her, its easy to sit on the sidelines and say he should do this or he should do that, but its not.

It doesn't matter whether he took the pin or not, instead of featuring another guy, they put him on. His not even on SD yet they decided to feature him TWICE in the week. Why should a future endeavored guy get more airtime than others?

so youd let your girlfriend ruin your careeer by being a straight up bitch backstage?
also, it ALL matters when youre taking the pin in every match, if you have heat in the back or Vince doesnt like you, youll be jobbed out
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

Yeah, he's really fallen off the radar. I think he just needs to find his niche, like R-Truth did as a funny heel, or CM Punk with the shoot-style promo that he did earlier this year.

Of course, Melina isn't doing him any favors, I know.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:03 am

The thing is, its the same as saying to someone "hey your mum's criminal record is fucking up your wrestling career because the media is giving you bad attention, resulting in wwe depushing you." Do you ditch your mum for your career? No, because you love her. Don't say its different, because its exactly the same. You don't just ditch the people you love when told to, if anything, it makes you stick with them even more.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:46 am

It becomes even more personal then. You aren't talking about someone you're fucking and is causing unnecessary problems for you. Especially someone that is not only fucking you, but allegedly this guy and that guy.

Why put yourself ghrough that?

Some people may find it easier to detach thenselves from their family member who's causing problems bc they realize what's at stake for their own life. You gotta do what you gotta do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Leaving WWE?   John Morrison Leaving WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

John Morrison Leaving WWE?
Page 1 of 1