Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Morrison Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

John Morrison Return Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison Return   John Morrison Return EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:44 am

– The latest issue of Power Slam reports John Hennigan (a/k/a John Morrison) has hinted to friends that he will return to WWE later this year. The former WWE Superstar stated during an interview with Poughkeepsie Journal last month that “the door is open” for him to return to the organization.

“I left on really good terms with everybody and what I wanted to do was take time off to heal, get refreshed and take a little vacation. Shows like this are a fun show and a way to keep sharp. I really like wrestling. That’s why I do it,” Hennigan said of his match against Finlay for Northeast Wrestling. “I was working a 250-plus day a year schedule and I wanted to be refreshed. Right before I left, I felt like I was going to work. I wasn’t enjoying it as much as when I started. I’m excited to come to Poughkeepsie and do all this stuff. That’s the kind of attitude you need to have in sports entertainment.”

Good to see this happening, he was always one of the more exciting stars. Although he had a rough year, hopefully this break can rejuvenate his career, because they could really use a face for Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

John Morrison Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison Return   John Morrison Return EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 7:22 am

Work on your damn mic skills, kid.
Back to top Go down

John Morrison Return
Page 1 of 1