Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) Empty
PostSubject: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:08 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/01/walking-dead-ratings/

Halloween weekend saw ratings for AMC’s The Walking Dead edge down again. The zombie hit delivered 6.1 million viewers for its 9 p.m. airing, off 9 percent from last week (which was down 8 percent from the show’s second season premiere). Together with its repeat, TWD tallied 8.3 million.

We’re still in normal post-premiere ratings dip territory for the show, which was renewed for a third season last week. Some fans have been getting annoyed with all the angst and speeches, but the ending of Sunday’s episode … that must have woke you up, huh? What do you think of TWD so far?

In other cable ratings news, Starz’ new drama Boss starring Kelsey Grammer took a hit. Airing the same night as Game 7 of the World Series, the show dropped 41 percent its second week, down to 391,000 viewers (and a total of 665,000 if you include its 11 p.m. repeat).

Also: Rosie O’Donnell’s new weekday talk show on OWN fell from its premiere week, yet appears to be settling. Week 2 dropped 23 percent in the ratings to 230,000 viewers, then the third week was basically unchanged. Meanwhile Oprah Winfrey’s repackaged talk show episodes Lifeclass has fared better, hovering around 300,000.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

I caught the replay. All i have to say is much better! The first two episodes were lackluster, but things picked up. I was in total shock over the way it ended. Can't wait till next week!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:27 pm

This shit is boring! I don't give a flying fuck about those two annoying bitch ass kids. I hope the little boy dies and I hope they never find the little girl, and if they do find her I hope she's a little zombie whore and they have no choice but to shoot her in the face. The best part of the show was Shane's "Heel Turn."

I gagged at the end of the latest episode, I was not expecting that at all. That final 5 minutes of the show was intense. And why do all crazy people shave their head???? Is that the universal symbol to show others that they're having a mental breakdown?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:45 pm

Before he shaved they showed a little wound from the struggle.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:58 pm

I remember that, I was just saying. In most shows when people go crazy they shave their heads.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:08 am

I didn't want to read your guy's comments after you started talking about this past Sunday's show since I need to go watch it now!

The dip is to be expected but I want it to stay as strong ratings wise as possible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)   'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat) Empty

Back to top Go down

'Walking Dead' Ratings Dip But Still Strong (6.1 Million Viewers and 8.3 w/ Repeat)
Page 1 of 1