Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Descent Hour 2

Go down 
+3
The LL Father
King Silva
X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 8:31 am

WD Descent Hour 2 The-descent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cast
Rated X
Tank
LL
VLG
MKGT
Mintz
Reign
Travis
Silva
Hailey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 8th May, 2012. 4.30pm
Travis
"
Uh...Ah...Where am I?"

Travis looks around, rubbing his head in slight pain as he looks around him. He realizes that the roof around him had collapsed, causing the rocks to tumble down onto him. He gets back to his feet, walking around, tasting the blood trickle down his face slowly. Thats when he hears a noise, more like a growl, causing him to jump down behind a large rock. Its then that he sees the person, or monster, slowly scouting the rocks collapsing. Travis tries hard to keep his mouth shut and slow down his breathing so that he can't hear anything.

MKGT
"Help! My leg...I can't move...Help! Please!"

Travis gasps, quickly shutting his mouth again as he notices the crawler sensing MKGT and going after where the noise is coming from. He can't hear anyone else nearby, therefore assumes that MKGT is alone, and in danger. He decides to slowly follow the crawler's direction, still hearing the yells from Tank. He then sees MKGT, against the rocky abyss with his leg bleeding. He sees the crawler coming in closer. He can't see him? The crawler must be blind, he thought, as he was looking for MKGT when MKGT was right in front of him. Travis motions to MKGT to be quiet, and MKGT quickly picks on at his strategy. The crawler looses track of where MKGT is, and Travis picks up a rock and throws it down one of the tunnels, causing the crawler to quickly chase after the rock. This allows Travis to push foward quickly towards MKGT and whisper.

Travis
"Hold still MKGT, I've got some supplies in my bag to tend to your leg. What the hell was that thing?
MKGT
"Thanks...I thought I was a goner! Uh..I have no fucking idea man, it wasn't human. Did you see that thing's teeth and claws?!
Travis
Yeah, I don't know what we've been brought into.
Travis wraps some bandages tightly around MKGT's leg, ignoring his slight gasps at the pain.
Travis
"Lucky I came prepared. Though no one could've expected this..."

Tank
"Where to now?"
Rated X
"I dunno. I think we lost those things for the moment, but we have to find the others before something happens. We gotta get outta this place."
Tank
"Everyone went into different directions...That can't be too good. I think I saw Hailey & LL take the route closest to us, maybe we'll find them if we go in further?

The two of them continue on the path, where they soon hear yells and run foward, finding Hailey, LL & Reign, looking upset.

Tank
"Thank God you guys are okay! Why have you stopped moving?"
Hailey
"I think we lost those things for the moment. We figured out, they are blind they are attracted to noise, so we remained quiet and they passed by us. We were lucky. Good to see you guys are okay, though we lost MKGT, the rock wall collapsed around us, one of the main reasons we were able to get away from them. MKGT wasn't so lucky though, his stuck on the other side!"
LL
"We tried breaking through the rocks, but it was making too much noise, you can almost hear them all around you, its freaky."
Reign
"I'm so worried, I fear something has happened to him...What are we going to do?!"
Tank
"We gotta find the others and get outta here! MKGT shouldn't be too far...But then we still got Silva, Minterz, Travis & VLG
Hailey
"Was it just me, or was Travis not with their group at all?
Rated X
"I didn't see him, though was trying to get away from those things...Shit."
Reign
"Lets just go find them and get out of here before they find us again, I dunno how much longer we can avoid them before they find us, or worse."

The five survivors continue through the dark, damp caverns before Reign Hailey screams, tripping over a rock and tumbling into one of the crators nearby, managing to just hold on. This apparently causes the crawlers to hear the echos, as they begin climbing up the cavern Hailey fell into. She looks down, noticing them coming and causing her to scream for help even more.
LL
"Guys, run! I'll get Hailey!"
Rated X
"I'll help, theres too many..."
The others run on quickly as LL slides foward and grabs Hailey's hands. Rated X comes over and helps, and they manage to get Hailey up. They run on as the crawlers close in, and Rated X falls to the ground as one grab his leg, causing him to fall to the ground. He picks up a rock from nearby and turns, banging the crawler aggressively on the head with the rock. Hailey soon runs in and hits the crawler on the head with the rock also, allowing Rated X to get back to his feet. The three of them run on, and Rated X picks up the torch off of the ground and gets out of small flask from his bag and drinks some, before spitting into the fire, causing the flame to surge towards the crawlers, drawing them back as the three run on.
Rated X
"Always wanted to do that since watching Xena.."

The three quickly meet up with Reign & Tank, and explore the cavern deeper to find the others...

Minterz, Silva & VLG slowly creep through the rocky and dark passage. Though it isn't long before a crawler jumps out attacking Silva.
Silva
"Guys keep going, don't risk getting hurt!"

Minterz however runs foward and chokes the monster from behind, but it is too powerful and throws her onto the hard rocks. The monster impales her in the arm with its claw and goes for another shot, but VLG hits it over the head with a big rock, causing it to stagger to the ground. He then continues hitting it in the head, and within moments, the monster's head crushes and it stops moving, leaving blood all over the rock and VLG's hand. He looks angrily at the monster, before helping Minterz up.
Silva
"We gotta get somewhere safe...We have to tend to that wound on you Minterz..."
Minterz
"I'm okay, don't worry about me. Lets just find the others."
VLG
"At least we know these things can be killed..."
Silva
"Yeah, but I don't even want to think about going up against one of those things again if I don't have to."
VLG
"Your right, but it looks like we might have no choice..."

The three look on, noticing four crawlers coming towards them. They move back trying to escape, however Minterz is in too much pain. From behind, Travis appears with a torch and throws it at the crawlers causing them to flee. Minterz, Silva & VLG quickly move foward towards Travis and run into one of the deeper caverns, plotting an escape.
Silva
"Good timing!"
Travis
"Just got lucky, that was it. Quick, I need some help with MKGT, his loosing a lot of blood."

They all run over to MKGT, who is against the cave wall, his leg bleeding a lot.
Minterz
"What are we going to do? He can't walk, and we can't just leave him there..."
Silva
"But he will slow us down...We can go find an escape while someone stays with him or something. Otherwise we'll all die.
Travis
"We can't just split up...We'll all be picked off. Strength in numbers! And I'll stay with MKGT if no one else is willing to. You guys can go on, find the escape and forget about us in here..."
Silva
"Thats not what I'm saying! I just think it would be more practical for some of us to find a way out instead of us all staying here..."
MKGT
"Silva is right, we can't all wait around for me. You guys go find an exit. I can walk, me and Travis can follow behind slowly and scout you guys."

Silva, Minterz & VLG all walk on, as MKGT & Travis slowly make their way down the same path.
MKGT
"I'll kill him if he leaves us in here...I swear."
Travis
"They won't leave us, we'll find the way out as they will. We just gotta keep moving, if you need to stop, we'll stop."

They soon hear growls and realize they are being followed. They try remaining quiet, however the crawlers can sense the blood dripping from MKGT.
MKGT
"Don't leave me to die...Please."
Travis
"I'm not! Just keep moving, we'll find a way out.

However the crawlers quickly emerge, seperating the two. Travis is flown across the room and dragged off by one of the crawlers into a nearby cave. MKGT fights off the crawlers with a rock from nearby until Tank and Reign emerge helping out. Tank fights off some of the crawlers with a knife, sliting one of their throats and stabbing another viciously. He yells for Reign to go help Travis and he stays and helps MKGT. He sees more crawlers emerge from nearby, turning around in anger slashing at more of them. However he pauses as more arrive, turning to MKGT sympathetically. MKGT stares back, confused.

Tank
"I'm sorry man..."

MKGT
"What?!"

Tank stabs MKGT in the leg with the wound on it, before running off into the cavern the others went into, looking back once more as MKGT falls to the ground and the crawlers move in on him...

Venom walks into the cave carefully, glancing around at the innards of it curiously.
Vee
"Can't believe they decided to go in without me...Wait till I catch up to them!"

She moves in deeper, before hearing growls, and turns to see a monster blocking her way. She runs on into the cave.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 9:20 am

WTF Tank acted just like Shane from The Walking Dead [with Otis]!

Not cool! WD Descent Hour 2 9121

Good episode I keep thinking someone is going to die but I guess someone just did. WD Descent Hour 2 478927

My character seems like a villain and that is not how I would be [just saying...]..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 9:45 am

Yeah i did save ya hailey smile
and i didn't die woot!
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 9:53 am

That was awesome smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 9:58 am

Silva, I'm not trying to make you a villain, I'm just trying to show the realism and pressure of being stuck in a tight pitch black cave with monsters killing everyone, and I think the villain could be seen as Tank lmao xD

Will figure out some questions tomorrow hopefully smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 10:16 am

I understand that and yeah even if I am more evil than others Tank has me beat by a mile! Mad

Whenever you think of questions I will respond though.

I didn't say last post but I enjoyed it. smile
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 11:17 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVED IT!!! It was so true to life. You've captured me PERFECTLY!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 3:16 pm

The LL Father wrote:
Yeah i did save ya hailey WD Descent Hour 2 177715
and i didn't die woot!

Thanks! smile

Thank god or else I would've been a goner.
The way my character is being written though, I have a feeling I won't make it to the end.
WD Descent Hour 2 844142
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 10:40 am

Don't worry I am Brittish, we don't make it that far either :P
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

Am I dead or will I last another half hour?
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 1:23 am

stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WD Descent Hour 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Descent Hour 2   WD Descent Hour 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Descent Hour 2
Page 1 of 1