Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network Empty
PostSubject: WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network   WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:21 pm

- WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling held a taping two weeks ago at Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida. The show was held to see about potentially using the building for tapings of a new show. No word yet if that show will be a local FCW television show or a program on the WWE Network.

The current FCW show suffers because the sparse crowd is always the same people and it looks bad on TV.

FCW taped three shows that night - a one-hour show with FCW talents, a thirty-minute show with FCW talents and another thirty-minute show with WWE Superstars Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus & Daniel Bryan.

Triple H was in attendance overseeing everything and a combination of Jim Ross, Byron Saxton and Chris Russo was used as announcers. The shows taped were all pilots and experimental, and there's no word yet if they will ever air.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network   WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 5:30 am

I would like this.

I usually watch the matches I want to see on youtube however if it was televised and I got the network I would watch it there.
Back to top Go down

WWE Possibly Bringing FCW to The Network
Page 1 of 1