Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Roode Speaks On World Champion Pressures, Road To The Top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bobby Roode Speaks On World Champion Pressures, Road To The Top Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Roode Speaks On World Champion Pressures, Road To The Top   Bobby Roode Speaks On World Champion Pressures, Road To The Top EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 11:15 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/247113-bobby-roode-speaks-on-world-champion-pressures-road-to-the-top

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode recently spoke with Phil Strum of The Poughkeepsie Journal about the pressures of his new role. "It's just an opportunity to prove to everybody that I'm worthy of being the world champion," said Roode. The current TNA Champion continued, "Getting into this business, everybody dreams about being a world champion. There's a lot of pressure that comes along with it, but I thrive under pressure. I'm good at pressure. I've had the belt for a couple of months and I plan on keeping it."

Roode also spoke about the long path he had towards getting to the TNA Title. "I think, obviously, you learn along the way." Roode concluded, "I’ve learned a lot. I came from humble beginnings in Canada getting my feet wet in the business. It’s been a long transition. I’m a real student of the game and being in this spot right now allows me to perform in main events and travel around the world representing the company."

-----------------------------
How long do you want Roode to stay as TNA World Champ?
Back to top Go down

Bobby Roode Speaks On World Champion Pressures, Road To The Top
Page 1 of 1