Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena

Go down 
+3
King Silva
X
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 1:19 am

-- John Cena was moved to both the 10pm and the 11pm timeslots on this week’s RAW from CM Punk’s hometown of Chicago because Punk’s TV ratings patterns haven’t been good. While many feel that Cena’s feud with Kane is going to lead to a Cena heel turn, it seems highly unlikely that officials will turn a guaranteed ratings draw like Cena.

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 1:21 am

What don't they understand? When CM Punk's majority of segments are with John Laurenitis, of course people aren't going to watch
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 1:29 am

I think Punk is just as bad as Cena anymore. They want to keep forcing the same wrestlers over and over again. Sadly Cm Punk should of been beat by Ziggler clean on Raw. Would of built up a new heel wrestler to a major push instead he cheats and now this week we all know Punk will win again. it's the same matches over and over again just like it was with Cena. WWE never wants their champion to be beat clean and it ruins the product for them. Plus it's bad I remember Daniel Bryan more this year for losing to Wade Barrett then winning money in the bank or the title. I honestly forgot he won money in the bank till the mark henry and big show angle. Punk I think is enjoyable just like Cena is until WWE over does all their pushes. Daniel Bryan will always be someone who never draws my intrest cause he got no personality and his promo honestly bore me and make me change the channel alot. I atleast find what cena and punk say to be funny atleast or good to listen too.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 2:44 am

I really like Bryan and to me his promos are pretty good.

His wrestling is of course excellent so imo he is one of the best guys WWE has.

He needs to be given a long reign as WHC.

As for Cena not turning heel because WWE needs a top face now that they are not satisfied with Punk in that role it makes me sad.

I was looking forward to that happening and I like Punk as the # 1 face on Raw [at least for now].
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 3:05 am

WWE have a good thing going with this Cena and Kane feud. It better lead to Cena turning heel.

Also, there's nothing wrong with Punk. Give him someone to feud with who people actually care about and the ratings will go up. Another reason why I'm hoping it's Jericho who's returning Monday
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 3:36 am

Rated X Aussie wrote:
What don't they understand? When CM Punk's majority of segments are with John Laurenitis, of course people aren't going to watch

Good point. They've been giving us the same thing with those two since the summer.
Back to top Go down
A-miller
Opener
A-miller

Male
Number of posts : 152
Favorite WWE Diva :
1) Trish Stratus *Of All Time!*
2) Eve Torres
3) Melina
4) Maryse
5) Michelle McCool
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptySun 01 Jan 2012, 12:01 am

I could care less if Cena is heel or face... it's still Cena, with the same 'ol boring move-set.

I would like to see a lengthy feud between Ziggler and Punk. That angle could be very entertaining if worked properly.... and i would love it if punk defended the title against Ziggler and jericho in a triple threat match for the main event at mania.! it may be a long shot, but my fingers are crossed. =]
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:33 am

cheer i thinks zigles vs punk is fresh. thay not westle echothr that much. i like bad gys cheetin 2 win. it make sens cos thay is heels. i thinks pepls letin down punk & it 2 bad cos he bes thing wwe has
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena   CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk ratings not good could lead to no Heel turn for Cena
Page 1 of 1